Advice for ending a marriage?

Best way to tell your spouse you want to move on?
26 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Advice for ending a marriage? - Mamas Uncut

Can’t be grateful more enough but to thank you Mentor Marilyn for this great opportunity…I was a little bit skeptical about my decision but yet I gave it a try and now I can believe it’s your interest to see your investors scale through in financial stability contact Mentor Marilyn Eleanor Anstey Highly recommended :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

I went to the courthouse and gave him the divorce paperwork. Granted I also just found our he cheated so I handed it to him and said fill this out and turn it in. Course he didn’t have the money to jointly file so I filed on my own.

If this is a serious decision and your 100% set on it, just make sure he doesn’t try to sweet talk you into staying. Get the paperwork, fill out your part and tell him you want a divorce.

18 Likes

Be honest with him .tell him don’t keep putting it off .talk

3 Likes

There isn’t a best way, however you go about it someone ends up hurt. Be sure you are completely done before you say it, sometimes the person who does say it is the one who gets hurt more then the person they are ending it with. Make sure you are ending it for the right reasons because regret is hard to live with.

6 Likes

There’s no best way. Just start the conversation.

Been threw it. I literally just said I am done with you and I want a divorce :woman_shrugging:

“Things haven’t been okay for awhile, and I believe it’s time to go our separate ways “

6 Likes

You’re not happy and it’s not fair to either one of you.

6 Likes

Whoever didn’t sign the prenup needs to move out and find a new hobby lol Idk. Just be like “a new position just opened and you don’t qualify anymore”

7 Likes

Be completely open, honest and upfront. It’s hard no matter what, so don’t sugar coat.

4 Likes

Be honest not hateful

5 Likes

There is no best way. Especially if your spouse still wants to be in a relationship with you. You need to be as honest as you can, and answer their questions as best you are able to.

4 Likes

If you know 100% that you are done, then you best just sit down and be honest! There is no good way!

5 Likes

I tacked the receipt for the moving van on the wall…

10 Likes

More information. Married, engaged, dating only, circumstances, length of time, lots of factors

1 Like

I just recently did this and we basically went for a drive and talked and I told him that I couldn’t do it anymore… That I love him but I don’t feel the same love for him that I used to and with that we had going on I feel like our marriage is over. We hadn’t even been sleeping in the same bed together for nearly a year it started out that I was staying up late and then I would go to bed but we weren’t having sex and then eventually I didn’t go to bed with him at all and that just told me that I wasn’t in love with him anymore because being in bed and his arms used to be my favorite spot but yeah you just have to sit down and have the talk it’s not easy by any means but it’s a must if you feel like your marriage is over, you deserve to be happy and I don’t know your husband but in my case he deserved to be with somebody that is happy with him so I set him free to be able to do that eventually

Disgusting how little people think of marriage. What’s the point in swearing till death do us part if you dont mean it!

12 Likes

Send this kind of text at midnight

12 Likes

It’s 2022
New year new me.

2 Likes

Have you tried marriage counciling?

Too many people give up. I mean have you tried everything to make it work? Does he even know there is an issue? Does he want to work it out? Go to church together & pray.

1 Like

Not judging but be honest is all I can say.:woman_shrugging:

“You’re about to be yeeted. Idk bout this anymore fam. It ain’t a vibe anymore no cap. Toodle-oo”

1 Like