Advice is needed please

I need some advice. I am currently 22, my husband is 21 and we have two boys ages 4 years and 5 months. I recently found out I am expecting another baby. I am in no way financially, mentally, or physically in a position to have a third child. I have previously taken precautions to ensure I didn’t end up in this exact position, but here I am. My concerns are, how do I get over feeling guilty and angry over this situation? (Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE being a mom) I feel like I have failed myself and my family. I am afraid of resenting a child I did not want nor was prepared for. I know in time I will get over it, but in this moment I am sad, angry, and frustrated. How is it having two kids under the age of 2 and have birthdays a week apart? I know my opinions, but I fear the guilt that my family will give me. I know this everywhere, and far from organized, but I just need advice.

Anything helps.

I know it’s hard when family disapproves of something you do, but if that’s what your choice is & you feel it’s best then you can still do it. I’m pregnant as well, and when I first found out I was devastated honestly. My daughter has helped me a lot, seeing her so excited about a new baby coming has helped me get excited too. I still have days where I can’t believe I’m having another, and I get super uncomfortable for some reason but just try to breathe. Everything will be okay, maybe write in a journal to help get your thoughts out