Advice on bring baby home around an aggressive dog?

Dont wait for a tragedy before you get rid of this animal it’s your responsibility to make sure your child is safe

4 Likes

Get rid of the frickin dog!!

1 Like

Rehome the dog. We had to do the same with my husbands beagle. He would growl at the babies the second we brought them home. And then he’d shit everywhere out of spite. And then once the girls were crawling he snapped at one of them and he was gone that week. I love LOVE animals. I fostered and was a vet tech but once you have kids, something inside you flips. When he snapped at her I had never felt such rage. I sound mean but you’ll feel it too when your baby might be in danger.

2 Likes

This is not something you have or have not done. This is escalating aggression. I do not see a good outcome. If you rehome the dog, these behaviors are going to continue to escalate. Please consider that. The safety of you and your baby should be the number one priority. Sorry if he can’t see that then you have some serious decisions to make.

4 Likes

I would have the animal euthanized. Not because of breed but because of aggression. It will end badly for someone whether it be you or someone you might rehome it to. We love our animals but there’s also a need to keep ourselves and our communities safe.

12 Likes

This dog needs to be euthanized tbh. He’s a liability as far as rehoming goes.

10 Likes

This dog needed better training or extra support from the beginning !!! Any signs of aggression early on needed to be dealt with then! Scary situation and I would NOT be bringing a baby into that.

1 Like

Our year and a half old pitbull has no signs of aggression, and I’m STILL getting her some training before our new born arrives. When bringing pets and babies together, it’s extremely important to make sure everyone is in a safe environment!

1 Like

Dog needs to go , dog is way to protective over his space an you bf. With a baby it will make it way worse

2 Likes

Sounds like the dog needs behavior training.

Training programs and if that don’t work re home to a family with no kids. No way

Get rid of the dog. At no point am I bashing pits because I have owned several and they are wonderful dogs. But that type of aggressive behavior needs to go. I would tell your fiancé that either the dog goes or you go. Put your foot down, and do not budge on this. The baby is your number 1 priority now, not an aggressive dog or butthurt fiancé.

2 Likes

Two options.
One,
rehome you are right he is dangerous the way he is and it will only get worse.

Two,
You get a professional dog behaviorist to assess and re train the dog and follow it to a tee! And possibly muzzle the dog ect ect.

Two is alot of work and money, but either way the dog as it is, is not safe for anyone to be around. Stick to your guns, your baby needs to be safe before anything else is considered. Good luck xx

1 Like

Grow up give the dog say to family with no kids

You already know what needs done. Follow your gut. Someone is going to get hurt. We had a neighbor with a dog like that and ended up biting me on our own property. There is a reason you don’t trust him. Some animals are just not rehab material, nor would I want to take the chance.

3 Likes

Rehome dog or just kill dog dog sounds like he needed to be put down

3 Likes

get rid of the dog or leave your partner specially if that’s his attitude, and no way would I stay in a house with a killer dog terrifying and controlling me

5 Likes

Neutering may fix this problem. If hes already neutered I’d also recommend rehoming.

Son and daughter in law had to regime there’s after new baby. Sadie became aggressive

1 Like

Patience and maybe some training from a dog trainer. My dog was aggressive but they just learned to deal with each other now five years later he calls him his brother

1 Like

You do NOT bring a baby into that environment.
Crate the dog if u cant rehome. I would personally not bring baby home to an aggressive dog. I’d stay with family until fiance comes to his senses

7 Likes

I would suggest training but at this point there may not be enough time to get this taken care of before the baby gets here. Dogs with past aggressive behaviors have turned out to be great dogs with proper ownership and training so I’m not going to suggest euthanizing the poor thing. It even could be that he has an infected tooth that’s causing pain. However having a toddler, I can tell you that if a dog is not good with kids and patient there are possibilities where the dog’s ears and tail will be pulled on…
To keep that from happening you would have to go through the trouble of separating the dog from your child at all times and that would just be unrealistic and hard to do…not considering sad for the dog who deserves quality time with people.

It is a four-legged object that your baby will eventually be attracted to and given the circumstances of the dog’s behavior right now, I would not be surprised if that dog got impatient with your baby at one point. I think it needs a new home and if your fiancé cannot understand that…then unfortunately it may be a trip to the hospital to prove to him what’s right in the future.

1 Like

I’ve had this exact same issue with my beloved Jaxon. Had him from 8 weeks old, and he’s now 5 years. He was legit my best friend and protector and such an all around good boy with EVERYBODY! Cats dogs people ect. Never was around small kids though… and when I was around 7 months pregnant and he was 2 and a half years old I was babysitting my friend’s toddler and he kept touching my belly and stuff and Jaxon FREAKED OUT. Lunged at him and I put him in his crate with a blanket over it and he continued to go crazy in his crate until this child was picked up. That dog was legit my first child but I couldn’t risk him doing that to my own child or anyone else’s. Had to rehome him. I was lucky enough to have a step dad who kept him for me that way he could still be a part of the family, but away from kids! He is 5 now and still such a good boy but very skiddish and easily aggravated by children if they come around and try to touch him, it’s like a 50/50 chance with his mood. Believe me girl, it’s NOT WORTH THE RISK! You need to convince him that if this dog is aggressive towards you now over small things like that it could quite possibly hurt you or the child in the future. Picture of my sweet boy for attention, but please try try try to find someone who would take him in. I know it’s going to be hard on your S/O, but it would be harder if the dog had to be put down after hurting you or your baby.

It sounds like the dog is displaying two different kinds of behaviors. Food aggression, which is surprisingly common when there are multiple dogs in a family. You can keep the baby safe from food aggression behavior by gating off the area where the dogs eat.
The other behavior sounds like the dog is sensing when his owner, your boyfriend, has something going on.
I am also pregnant, and my dog has increased her aggression toward my husband and gotten really clingy. The dog probably knows that your guy is injured or in distress and wants to offer him comfort.

4 Likes

Now before everyone yells at I didn’t believe in shock collars thought they were cruel. Now I have a two year old lab/hound mix who was getting aggressive my nephew talked me into trying one it has made a completely different dog.

I would definitely contact a rescue absolutely NO chances can be taken with a little one or yourself

3 Likes

YOU GET RID OF DOG!!! I would never have my children around a dog like that no matter how long ive had the pet. GONE!!!

5 Likes

there is no question here,aggressive dogs and children do not belong in the same household. the dog should go to a home that is going to take the time to properly train the dog, which should have been done a long time ago. An aggressive dog does not mean a bad dog, it means the dog that has not been given the training it needs to be a good dog.

4 Likes

The baby will be intruding on the dogs territory. The dog won’t be happy, rehome or keep dog outside

3 Likes

Rehome asap. Idgaf whats going on- rehome before that baby gets there

2 Likes

If your nephew already can’t be around dog at age 6 I. Could only imagine and baby crawling or starting to walk … get ride of dog I’m a dog lover had many over years and had to make the same choice years ago baby is first not dogs

5 Likes

Get rid of the dog. if hes acting this way now the baby won’t be safe. It’s horrible 2 have 2 ask him 2 do that but it’s either the dog or the baby. As a mother naturally the baby is more important 2 u but he has a decision 2 make

3 Likes

Why is this even a question? Keep the dog and run the risk of burying your child :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Are you kidding get rid of the dog before you have a dead baby.

5 Likes

Have you tried getting him training? Cause I understand rehoming a dog when you have exhausted all options. But if you haven’t tried training then that’s unfair to your SO and that dog that you haven’t tried everything to keep him before you get rid of him.

100% rehome this dog ASAP.

A lot of people on here might have excuses or defend the animal but one thing you have to know is that no matter what the problem is, the odds of it being fixed before your baby is born is slim and the problem could come back.

Trust your instincts. Don’t wait until your child is in the ER or worse from this dog. It’s not safe for your fiancé with his health or your child’s well being.

I know this is so hard and I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this. I hope your fiancé opens his eyes to see how dangerous this is for your child. Your child is far more important.

2 Likes

Never leave any dogs unattended around babies and young children, and NEVER leave a dog in the home that can not be trusted. I use to work at a shelter and have rescued many dogs, and I can tell you from personal experience that even the best one’s can’t ever be fully trusted. One of the shelter dogs I adopted was a great dog. I ended up having a baby and this dog was the most loving dogs I’ve ever seen to my son. He had to check on him the minute I came into the door with the car seat every time. He would push the blankets off of him and sniff him all over, then go lay down. When my son would cry he would lay outside of my door crying too until my son stopped. He truly loved that boy. Then the day came when his animal side came out. I went to go make a bottle for my son who was six months at the time. He was sitting on the couch in a Boppie with pillows around him watching tv, the dog was on the other side of the livingroom. I heard a sound I still hear in my head 13 years later. The dog snapped, and for no reason. Worse, he went for my son’s head. Had he went a 1/4 of an inch lower my son would have been blind. He ripped my baby’s head up. He needed multiple stitches, so many the nurses were crying having to hold him down and I had to leave the ER room because I lost it. I’ve learned from many dog rescuers and trainers what I said early. Never leave a dog alone with a child and NEVER keep a dog in the home with aggression issues. There are many people out there who will give your dog a loving home and the environment he needs. He doesn’t sound happy and you both as parents don’t need that risk hovering over you. Nothing and no one will ever be worth risking your child’s safety or life. I always advocated for dogs, and I still do, but I was naive and flat stupid and it could have cost my oldest child’s life. I would have not been able to live with that if that had happened. It is NOT WORTH IT. Hell, we can’t trust people now days you damn sure can’t an animal you can’t communicate or reason with!

2 Likes

Ummmm…DONT Lol.
Not that hard. Rehome dog

1 Like

Re-home, try to find someone experienced with dog behavioral issues. Make them aware of what this dog has done, because it would so irresponsible if he ended up in a home with children. You do not want to take chances

2 Likes

The first thing I would do is take him to the vet. If the vet finds nothing, I would put him down. The thing is, pet ownership is not all sunshine and rainbows. I have 2 dogs. I also have 2 children. If my dogs were to show aggression toward me or anyone else that lives in my home for that matter, or toward ANY child living in my home or not, they would be euthanized. I dont play that “training may fix him” bullshit. I might overlook it 1 time if it’s an adult but if it happens again, goodbye. And if it happens just once with a child, gone. I love my dogs to death. I really do. My oldest dog is 13 years old and he’s been with me for 12 of those years and the same goes for him too. It takes 1 time for a dog to bite or attack a kid and you may never see that child again. And what happens if you rehome the dog and he ends up bounced around from home to home because they cant handle his aggression, then an owner lies about it and he ends up in a home with kids and ends up killing one of them? What if you spend all that money on a trainer and you bring your baby home and he kills your baby? Do you really want to live with that? Or be held liable for that? Or what if he ends up in the dog fighting ring because he is aggressive? Does he deserve that? No. Would you be okay with that? I’d hope not. Consult the vet and if nothing is found, put the dog to sleep.

My uncle had a chocolate lab. He bite me and 17 OTHER PEOPLE. 17! Dont be that person. Put the dog down.

9 Likes

Ill say this and idgaf if I get scolded for it. My daughters dad and I lived with his parents while I was pregnant with my now 4 year old daughter. His parents had two boxers. (mother and son. very old dogs) I was home alone one day after my daughter was born and she started screaming in her bassinet. I got up real quick because I was dozing off. (Nap when baby naps) The son dog decided to jump up with me and started growling at me when I started walking towards my daughter. My instant reaction was kick the dog. So I did. I kicked him as hard as I could, grabbed my daughter out of her bassinet and ran upstairs to our bedroom. Called my daughters dad and told him what happened. They never rehomed him but they did put him in a cage while I was in the living room or before I walked into the house. Once I moved out and came to visit, the dog never went near me and I never went near the dog. Few months later the mother was put down and the son was put down shortly after because of his previous breathing problems before I even came around.

GET RID OF THAT DOG!!! Id tell my fiance “its either your baby or dog”. I never had that option because it wasnt my house nor my dogs. Trust me, if I had any control, I’d make that dog leave or be put down after growling at me while I’m trying to tend to my kid. Fuck that shit. Or ya know “bang” right to its head. Gotta protect your children before your animals. I love animals dearly but my kids come first. Sorry not sorry.

4 Likes

You don’t want to be that family on the news for a mauled infant or toddler. The dog needs to be rehomed. Is the dog fixed? Could cause aggression if not

4 Likes

I would get rid of the dog. You are absolutely right and what if the dog does attack your baby…huge possiblity (as it is with any dog but one that already is aggressive on MORE THAN ONE occasion is more likely) that the dog will attack the baby. Sorry but baby comes first over dog…

6 Likes

DO NOT take any risk! We have a border collie pit bull mix and he’s always been great! Stubborn but great. Never bit anyone before. He was 4 1/2 when our daughter was born and he bit her when she was 8 months old on Mother’s Day! He just walked passed her and turned and bit her! ER trip and stitches! Thank god she was ok!

5 Likes

The dog needs to go.

9 Likes

We adopted a dog from a local animal shelter. We gave her a lot of training. When I was pregnant with my 3rd child, she began biting my oldest daughter, hard enough to leave marks. It broke my heart but she needed to be removed from our home. A wonderful woman helped me find a rescue that was willing to train her and rehome her to a house with no children. It was very difficult and some people were not very nice about it, but in my heart I knew my childrens safety had to come first. I whole heartedly agree with you that the dog needs re-homing.

1 Like

I’ve been mauled twice as a very small child from dogs that should have been put down. The last time it happened I was seconds from having my jugular punctured . The ER Doc said 5 more seconds and I would have been dead. I now have very large scars on my face from it. My face was ripped wide open and I was unrecognizable for weeks as I healed. Just ONE out of the many scars was 37 stitches. It’s NOT worth the risk Mama!! Protect that sweet baby and please re home or put the dog down.

8 Likes

We recently had a dog we were fostering to adopt and had to put her to sleep for issues like this.

2 Likes

Hate!! I’ve not read through all these comments but if anyone hated on you for wanting to protect your child they’re a special kinda of something. The dog has to go or maybe the dog and the fiancé which ever he forces. Baby first. Period.

8 Likes

I can’t even believe people would consider keeping a dog like that around a baby. It could literally kill your child. How many children have to die from Pitbulls before people wake up. It needs to either be rehomed and if you can’t find a home send it to the pound better to lose a dog than a precious child.

10 Likes

There is going to be a mauling in that family soon. How can she live like that?

2 Likes

Leash training. Teach the following. You need only about 15 minutes per day. Good luck❤️ ‘No’ ‘Off’ ‘Leave it’ ‘Drop it’. Go to classes. You do not scold dogs. They are not human. They understand boundaries. The dog will be fine with training

3 Likes

Your child is infinitely more important than loyalty to a pet dog. I didn’t even allow my cat near my newborn let alone an aggressive dog.

7 Likes

Get. That. Dog. Out. It WILL kill your baby

11 Likes

Unfortunately I agree with the people saying the dog needs to go. I had a little shih tzu dog that bit people and could not accept my baby. One day he bit my son in the face. Shih tzus are little but there bites are not painless. I would hate to see what a big dog could do. Better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Yep. I’m a dog lover but if the dog snaps at children for no cause there is no way in hell I’d bring a newborn home to a home with it in it. I’d find a rescue and help them find the dog a home give a good donation and move along. Your child is more important.

2 Likes

I love my animals. But my children are more important. Either the dog has to go, or you and the baby will have to. It sucks and it’s heartbreaking, but you gotta protect your baby.

4 Likes

No do not keep the dog warning signs

1 Like

Don’t rehome him to anyone with kids or you’re just asking for them to get hurt.

4 Likes

I really do think that you already know the answer to your own question…just think of how you would feel if your innocent, newborn child has it’s face ripped apart(or worse) and has to undergo reconstructive surgery that would cause a lifetime of pain and sorrow and terror of dogs…as a Mother, when you look into your Newborn child’s eyes and promise to protect them forever, just think of how your would explain to them, if God forbid they ever were injured, that you chose a dog over them…like, I said, you already know the answer to this question, so choose a new home for you beloved dog and welcome your child into a safe environment…jus’ sayin’~~~

2 Likes

I dont mind if my unpredictable dog lunges at/bites/kills my child!!! If your ok with that statement keep your dog ! I’d protect my child at all costs including getting rid of my unpredictable dog to keep my baby safe!!! If the second statement resonates with you then get rid of the dog!!! IMO Its really a no brainer! Do not sacrifice your childs saftey for an animal!

3 Likes

BABY FIRST!!! Get rid of that dog

2 Likes

It could be your energy. The dog could sense nervous energy and react to it. Talk to a dog trainer or watch Caesar Milan shows. Changing your vibe could be the difference.

5 Likes

I may be the odd one here but I say to cautiously give it a try and some time.
My dog was like this when I became pregnant. She could sense it or hormones or whatever and started being extremely aggressive. She was super unpredictable. And I was scared. But once I was not pregnant that behavior stopped and she was my girl again. And she loved my baby.

Why would you even question what to do about the dog. The dog needs to go my daughter has 3 doggies which I love because there’s no grandkids yet but I definitely wouldn’t have to choose between my grandkids and a dogs . I wouldn’t even think about it kids come first…

7 Likes

My BIL had a pit. Bit my eldest niece in the face. Couple years later bit my other niece in the face. Nobody informed me, and when we were at his house, she walked right up and bit my daughter in the face. I was more concerned w getting her to the ER immediately but the other BIL and his wife took my infant son so he wouldn’t have to be stuck at the hospital. She called animal control and I caught SO MUCH SHIT even tho I wasn’t the one who called. I told BIL who owned the dog, do all of the things you’re required to do if you have a dog that has been designated as dangerous, or I’ll sign the papers and have it legally enforced. My MIL actually even threw me out of her house bc I wanted to read the paperwork before I picked which option to sign. All 3 girls have permanent scarring. SIL who called said she regretted letting them bully her into not calling and wouldn’t let it happen again. This dog was never ever aggressive otherwise, not even a hint of discomfort, no growling, no warning of any kind. She walked right up and bit her, puncturing under her chin and partially peeling the skin away from the place where upper lip meets bottom nostril.

Don’t take any chances. Rehome that dog. Do NOT make the same mistake my SIL made (twice! ) and end up with a child with facial scarring and an uncontrollable pants-pissing fear of dogs. If you can’t rehome, euthanize. If fiance disagrees, I’ll happily share photos of the aftermath of an unprovoked dog attack. If that doesn’t work, put your safety and the safety of your baby first and leave. I wish you luck in this no- win situation.

8 Likes

My husband’s dog attacked and ripped open my stepson and he had to have emergency surgery can a collarbone broken and he has scars all over his face. If a dog is aggressive he will attack the baby plain and simple

7 Likes

Call Cesar Milan :joy: or you may have to rehome the dog, your human child’s safety should come first! I love animals and have felt the pain of losing a pet in multiple ways but there’s no way I would have an aggressive dog around ANYONE’S children

3 Likes

If he growls and lunges at you, has done it to your nephew, and to other people as well, the dog will certainly not like the newborn and it will be very stressful trying to keep them seperate. It would be sad for the dog to be locked away somewhere out of the main living areas, and horrible if the dog is given a chance to bite the baby. If he guards your husband from you, he could also guard baby from you and try to pull baby out of your arms as well.

5 Likes

Sorry for this hard truth, but you absolutely have to choose your baby over a dog. Crazy that even needs to be said…get rid of the damn dog. :100::roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I’ve had pit bulls all my life, my pit acted more of a poodle than my poodle did. 85lb dog thought he was a lap dog. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BREED. I agree bringing him to a vet and rule out any underlying issues.

10 Likes

Get rid of the dog the baby comes first.

4 Likes

Not saying this is the case, and only speaking off what I have been told. A family friend had to put their dog down who was a pit due to sudden changes… it’s very common in pit breads. It starts like that, and than their eyes start to change… you can just tell the dog you once knew to be so loving isn’t there anymore. The dog ended up biting their friends child who was sitting there playing a video game with their son, after having random strange incidents such as what you’re explaining. Its a brain imbalance the vet explained to them.
I also know when it comes to the husband situation, dogs are very protective of their owners. The dog knew something was wrong, and even though you are doing what’s helping your husband the dog thinks it’s keeping them safe, protecting them.

1 Like

Hate to say this but get rid of the dog! Protect your baby at all costs!

7 Likes

Baby comes first, please let go of that dog. The ownership of a dog is not important. Safety of your child is.

3 Likes

Our Pets Were Attacked By Pit Bulls

3 Likes

Pitbull Attacks: Most Don’t Make the News

4 Likes

It’s all too common for aggressive dogs to kill newborns. I could provide a plethora of articles. Boxers and shepherds and Akita’s and especially bully breeds. Please put your baby first you don’t want to be the next one on the news.

5 Likes

I’m gonna be honest sounds like you did something to this dog for him to act like this towards you all of a sudden. Sorry but dogs just don’t wake up one day and be aggressive

9 Likes

Do either of these:

1. Get rid of the aggressive dog if you love your baby OR
  2. Pre-plan your baby’s funeral now while you’re calm enough to pick a nice little casket and can plan the service. Your call.
13 Likes

We love our dogs but our children need to come first. You have reason to be concerned. It would be best for all to have him rehomed but you need to let them know how he has been. It is best for everyone before somethinh bad happens.

3 Likes

My parents have a pit and when our baby was born, I gave the baby blanket to her. She isn’t aggressive by nature towards humans but didn’t want to chance anything. She hates other animals. My son is now 2 and she has never got aggressive. Even when she is eating, she will stop eating and put her face in his but in a cute way. He loves her.
My MIL has muts and my little one walked towards him while he was eating and the dog attacked my son. I have not let my son near him again. The other dog was nice. But they are mot used to kids and I understand that.

Get rid of the dog :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I would ask a vet for Prozac or a sedative. Some dogs just crazy

The dog has to go, it’s really not worth it. My 5 year olddaughter was bit on her face by an 8 year old “family pitbull” at her mother’s house. The dog was claimed to be “friendly” and “not vicious at all.” If that were my dog I would have put it down immediately, but it wasn’t my dog and unfortunately her mother insisted on keeping her around this dog, and thus I had to have a judge speak some sense into her for not understanding the danger that this dog was to our daughter! Please, it’s not worth it. Thank GOD my daughter is alive and well. Let this photo of her speak to you. Your child comes first, pick your child!

10 Likes

You guys made the commitment to the dog first, and you need to exhaust all resources to helping fix the problem before you resort to rejoicing it. Dogs are smart and those issues you mentioned can be fixed. All the people on here saying to rehome the dog are being drastic, emotional. The two instances you described happen but you didn’t say it is a consistent pattern. Get the dog help, and training. And make sure the dog is getting adequate exercise each day. You should also do some reading on how to introduce the dog and baby once the baby comes home. Obviously they don’t sleep in the same bed but there are ways to integrate the two into the household together. Best of luck

4 Likes

I would leave him. If the dog is more important than the baby, there is no reason to stay.

6 Likes

This is how children die. Tell him it’s you and the baby or his vicious dog, and stick to it.

8 Likes

You need to protect your baby either leave or make him get rid of the dog.

3 Likes

Omg! Whoever wrote this… please message me!! I have dealt with this problem… and can definitely offer some good advice :heart: no judgement!!

2 Likes

I was in a very similar situation and I tried telling my husband over and over for almost 3 years and I hate to say it but I was unfortunately right the dog attacked and killed my cat that I had for 12 years luckily it was one of our sons my youngest was 1 years old at the time. Please listen to yourself you know what’s best

I seriously love dogs but I would rehome or euthanize that dog. It is extremely risky to have that dog around you or your child. Don’t become a statistic.

GET RID OF HIM. I am an animal lover but that dog can kill your child. Hooefulkybyour boyfriend understands. If not he needs to go too because that child is now #1.

1 Like

Yours and your babies safety comes first. I was nervous bringing my son home with our aussie but he got used to having a baby around. He actually just ignored him.
BUT. He has shown aggression when he was startled by strangers or theres a threat but never to my son.
You go with your gut on this one.

pardon me, a child is not allowed in the house because of the dog’s aggressive tendencies and your man doesn’t see it as a problem? What kind of damn meds is he on? Get rid of the dog, it needs to be put down if it’s getting aggressive enough to snap at you unprovoked. Pawning him off on someone else is just asking for trouble!

3 Likes

I have dogs, caravans horses. But if a dog that has known you for a good period and starts doing that it’s time to go bye bye. Euthanasia would be best. Stay with your parents or anybody until your boyfriend takes care of that dog. If not, you will have anlive baby and a jerk for a boyfriend.

1st.) There is no way I would allow that dog near mine or anyone else’s child.
2.) Have you looked into obedience training?

Put it down. Rehoming it will be hell. And unfair to the next person who will care for it. I would honestly feel so guilty if i brought my own child around an animal like that. Actually. It wouldn’t happen at all. Idc whose animal it is. It either goes or. It goes. :woman_shrugging:t3: many decent dogs out there to get in the future i promise!

4 Likes

Unfortunately he needs to be rehomed. If you don’t trust him now you never will around your baby. I’m sorry.

You need to get rid of it. No amount of training will take agression out of an aggressive dog. Some dog are just aggressive. I had to rehome my dog of two years because she randomly starting lunging at my daughter at random. We even had her since she was a pup but i wasnt going to risk my kids life.

3 Likes