Advice on convertible car seats?

Talk to me about convertible car seats. My daughter is 1 and it’s time to get her a big girl car seat. I want a 360 one but not sure it’s really worth the price tag. Is the convenience really there? My son has the graco slim and is about to be out of that and into a booster so I could use that one but it’s so old and used and been through it. I want her to have something new. Her car seat now was his when he was a baby. What’s the best seat to get. Help me out. It’s been about 4 years since I have had to shop for one and a lot has changed.

Safety 1st Grow and Go Sprint All-in-One Convertible Car Seat. We had this for my daughter and this is the only seat I would think about putting another baby of mine into if I had another. We had been using it for a few months when we were in a very severe car wreck and my daughter (11months at the time) was the only one not injured out of both vehicles. We instantly bought the same one again since it kept her so safe and the first was thrown out due to being in the wreck. I would always recommend this one