Advice on putting breastmilk in a bottle?

Anyone here give their baby breast milk in a bottle? I have some questions

2 Likes

We do sometimes when dad needs to feed baby

Some pumps you can pump directly into a bottle, others just pour in- all of it or whatever amount you want

I exclusively pump and only bottle feed my baby

I just cup or spoon fed. Much easier IMO and less likely to cause breast rejection.

I did. I pumped into bags that I just attached a nipple too… it was the Kindee feeding system. (I think I spelled it right… but I pumped into the bag, sealed it, froze it and when I needed it, put the bag under warm water, slid it into the “bottle” base with the bottle nipple on and fed, after I tossed the bag and washed the nipple.

I just pour it in after I pump. Use a handheld if you don’t have a regular pump

I just pumped then bottlefed all 3 of my kids.

I wore Nursing cups inside my bra - Walmart $9.95
And would empty the milk in to a bottle that I kept in the freezer; it worked beautifully if I had to be gone … for 5 infants :wink:

My life has totally changed for good ever since a priest brought back my love who left me for months and swore never take me again, I’m so filled with joy and much happiness for making my life worth living again thank you so much Sir Omini. If you have such problems in your marriages or relationship cry no more. Meet​:point_down::point_down::point_down:
Omini Spellss