AITA for what happened with my friend?

I own a business and we’re were very busy the 4th of July weekend. My friends I’ve been friends with over 20 years at times will help me at work ( she needs the money her personal does not fit the work and it’s not that helpful to me but I love my friend so she was helping) I as well had my Nirmal employees working and my elderly father ( he still has covid brain from being on a ventilator) My friend has been " talking to this guy for a few weeks not even a first date yet. She asked I he could come along so I agreed he could also “help” us work. Her friend upset my father as well as another person at the tent for no other reason. My father told me when my friend and the guy had walked away the he didn’t feel comfortable with the guy at the tent. I sent an employee of mine to give my friend $50 ( to pay the guy who “helped” work maybe 2 and a half hours) and ask him not to come back. We were at an event in a very big park and he didn’t have to leave the park just we didn’t need his help any more and please don’t come back. I expected my friend to go with the guy we didn’t really need her help and we normally can talk. I thought it would be hey I’m going to go for the day too and we would talk soon but my friend came to my tent demanding to know why and what he did ( it didn’t really matter my dad was uncomfortable with the guy so it wasn’t up for debate) I told her to ask my dad as she has also known him 20+ years next thing I know she’s telling me if her friend has to leave she is leaving too. I was shocked when she told me this. Like her saying that was going to force me to let her friend stay? As for my dad’s reason he had ask the guy to carry some things that were heavy and he wouldn’t do it because he didn’t “work for my dad” the guy then told my 8 year old child she could go to the lake with his child ALONE never once asking me my dad didn’t want him there if he wasn’t going to help on top of other reasons. Again I completely assumed she would be leaving too it was her demand that he must stay or she will leave too. I’m hurt my her comment. Now I’m just pissed about it all to the point u don’t think i want to be her friend I’ve done so much for this person that she would basically say this guy matters more than our friendship and she hasn’t even been on a date with him. Why did she feel the need to even day that and what did she think it would accomplish??And I the A hole to be so mad she made that comment. My heart is truly crushed she would say that. Am I tripping??

10 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. AITA for what happened with my friend?

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13785 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://JobsCareer45.pages.dev

1 Like

Dude seems like a A-hole.
Your friend is :

1. Really into him
  2. Already slept with him
  3. Intends to sleep with him
    Be a friend and take a step back
    She will come to your friendship when he screws her over…
6 Likes

I would have expected her to leave with him. No big deal :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Idk seems like a overly heated day with everyone being a tad dramatic. If you want to end your friendship over one day, then you probably have secretly wanted to end it for awhile. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18961 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs907.pages.dev/

1 Like

i mean kinda, u wanted her to leave any way with her friends so…:woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

No you don’t owe her anything. If she wants to leave then bye.

4 Likes

She & her friend were using you, scamming you. They “work” for you but don’t actually do any work, just make it harder but you pay them anyway. They got mad they only got $50. It made them angry their plan to screw you over didn’t work as well as they wanted so they have to make you feel it’s your fault, that you did something wrong. I bet if you look back at your 20 year friendship she’s gaslighted you like this many times before. You probably believed you were in the wrong before when you weren’t.

4 Likes

I’m not shocked that she would leave with him. Sadly she’s not seeing the assface side of him yet. They seem to be in the gaslighting phase

The only thing that I would have done differently, is tell both of them to go myself. First of all, Under no circumstances is some random guy going to give my child permission to go anywhere. Especially if it’s potentially dangerous. Second, no one is going to disrespect my parents. Ever. Third, I’d remind them that they’re not even needed. They were there simply as a favor as a friend. She may not even realize everything that led up to you wanting them to leave. It sounds like your friend is into that guy and is blind to his flaws. Give it a few weeks and revisit the situation. Maybe send her a text. Definitely have a discussion with her. I’d also use that opportunity to explain that going forward, you don’t think it’s a good idea for her to work for you. Use this situation as an example. Tell her you value her friendship to jeopardize it. Especially over something work related.

5 Likes

So you expected her to leave with this guy, and then you were upset when she said she was going to do exactly that? You didn’t even want either of them there so I don’t really see what there is to be upset about

2 Likes

I’am making over $180 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17912 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://jobworld68.pages.dev/

I wouldn’t want Him around my kids. Or dad.

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18956 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2241.pages.dev/

It’s not that fact that she expected her friend to leave with this guy anyways, it’s that fact that she DEMANDED that she let this guy stay and then gave the ultimatum well I’m gonna leave if you don’t let him stay. This is a guy you barely know VS a friend of 20+ years. If you’ve truly been there the way you say you have then that was absolute bullshit. Not to mention she’s causing a scene at an event where you are WORKING. At the very least she should have respected what you said and just brought it up at a more appropriate time. You may need to reevaluate your friendship because no real friend would pick a man they just met over their “best friend”.
Also the fact that he gave your child, a child he’s never even met before permission to do something really dangerous. No child especially under 10 should be around a large body of water without adult supervision. They can drown so easily, in the smallest amount of water. The nerve of this man.
I don’t think your the asshole at all. I would have let her have it after all that.

Really? “Covid brain” from being on a ventilator? Oh the intelligence here is absolutely sickening