Am I a horrible person?

Hi all. So I just need to know if I am a horrible person :grimacing: so my friend set me up with this guy, we seemed to hit it off pretty well, we hung out at couple times for a few hours with mutual friends. Seemed like a decent dude. So fast forward, we had hung out a few times and were chatting consistently. Started dating, but now I think it was a mistake. I need to know if I’m thinking right with this guy, or if I’m just being petty. So we are both in our 30s and he is a couple years older than me. I didnt realize until after a couple times of spending the weekend with him, on how incredibly childish he is. Don’t get me wrong, he is nice. But I cannot deal with this behavior, when I say he acts like a 15 year old, I am not exaggerating at all. Like literally thats where his brain is. And he talks like a 2 year old sometimes. Now mind you I have a 5 year old, and my son doesn’t even say some things this guy does. He has never actually took me and and paid for a meal, he always asks if we can split it in half, even if his was way more expensive or he ordered appetizers that I did not eat. Or every time I go up there we have to go get groceries to cook something, and I pay half, when I only eat half a plate, and the rest goes to him for left overs. But like I legit think this man is a 15 year old stuck in a 30s year old dude. And don’t get me started on the sex :woman_facepalming: but the worst part is the behavior, I try to tell myself that I’m just being petty, and maybe it has to do with the way he grew up? I don’t know. And it’s crazy to me the way he acts, when he is in the profession that he is in, like never would I have guessed. So, am I being a horrible person? Or am I thinking straight here