Am I being being unreasonable with my bf who stays at home all day with baby?

Hello… So I have been with my boyfriend going on 4 years now … we have an almost 3 year old . I work full time and he receives social security for disability… I honestly don’t mind working so it works out … I guess my main question or concern would be as a stay at home dad shouldn’t he be teaching and spending quality time with our son .? More than half of the day he’s on his game not really investing much time with our son, like about an hour so he says he plays with him… Doesn’t clean or cook everyday even at least for the baby … Doesn’t take him outside to run around because he “doesn’t trust people out here”… I mean yeah he changes his diaper gives him his medicine cuz at the moment he’s sick and gives him some crackers and pouches throughout the day but there’s no structure … He lets him do whatever he wants … Not saying he’s a bad toddler but when I get home and I have to be stern with him its hurtful… I have to be the provider , mother, responsible one …anytime I bring up these things that bother me it starts an argument so I don’t really bother anymore… I’m just really stressed I guess …