Am I being dramatic? Need advice

My boyfriend & I have been talking since February. He’s been over when my kids were sleeping but we just made things serious about a month ago. My son is 2 and my daughter is 10 months. He favors my daughter. He told me she’s his favorite and he doesn’t like my son. He bought my daughter something but not my son. As a mom that hurts my feelings. At the same time, someone told me I need to realize he’s young with no kids and eventually things will get better with time. I’m mentally struggling with it. I love my kids the same and the thought of someone favoring the other hurts. He’s not mean to him at all. But I don’t know if it’s something I should take super serious or if I’m just being sensitive.

Maybe it’s just because she’s so little and who doesn’t love a baby. At the same time, as a mom I wouldn’t like that. He needs to make an effort with your son… he needs to try, take him out for ice cream, take him to the park, play games with him. He needs to make an effort, it’s your son & he’s apart of you. Hes also the adult and is the one who needs to make the effort. I think if he was your person he would love both your kids the same & love them like they were his… but that’s just my opinion.

No you need to get rid of that dude favoritism leads to grooming in a lot of cases am I saying that he is no but that’s kinda sketchy for him to come straight out and say I don’t like your son your daughter is my favorite sounds like a predator to me