Am I in the wrong to not want the babysitter we have anymore?

Time for a drug screen

2 Likes

Absolutely get rid of her!

2 Likes

Imagine if she lost it and hit one of your kids … she had severe anger issues and needs help

3 Likes

It’s your right as a mother to decide who is around your children. Do what you think is best. Period.

2 Likes

I feel like there is a piece missing here. How old is this person? How long have they been sitting for you? And what were the reasons she gave…?

7 Likes

At one point you say my deceased husband then you say your husband texted you. This post is confusing, but definitely wouldn’t let her around my kids

5 Likes

The screwdriver is what concerns me.

I wouldn’t trust her again with the kids.

11 Likes

No way I would ever leave her with my kids again. She sounds very unstable. She definitely has some kind of mental illness.

4 Likes

Deceased husband’s family member? Huh? Anyway just fire her

Uhm. Please don’t let this person near your children. I fear for their safety!

2 Likes

With all due respect….F*CK THAT JOB! She’s not stable and unless you plan on a long stay at the hospital or burying one of your kids…you better let her go about business somewhere else.

The only one that wouldn’t be a big deal is the chicken in the crockpot. I’ve forgotten to turn that on. But the other two like wth?

1 Like

Unless i over look it how old is this sitter ,?

A screw driver in the wall!!! Who in the hell thinks that’s normal. It may be better for all of you just stay home and maybe find another way to make money.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t let her watch my children another second I couldn’t, I’d be looking for another sitter fast. She could have harmed your children or been on the news and god forbidden killed them. Don’t let her watch them on more second!!

3 Likes

I would just find a different sitter.

1 Like

Was anyone else a no at screw driver in the wall??? Umm ya that’s not normal or safe and what the heck kinda excuse could you make for that anyway???

5 Likes

Get a new sitter. She’s got something going on inside her.

5 Likes

Sounds like something is wrong with her mind

6 Likes

Sounds like she on drugs

7 Likes

Definitely wouldn’t keep her as a babysitter. This sounds like someone to young. How old is she?

2 Likes

Shit you’re seriously lucky she stabbed the wall and not one of your kids. Look I had some so called family member do that to me when I was like 11 years old, pushed me up against the wall and held me there and stabbed the wall right next to my head and told me if I said anything I would be dead. Now as for the frozen chicken it really sounds like she is a meth user or something and she was on a good one. If I were you I’d find a new job or have them change your hours that way your babies will be safe. But please don’t take a chance with this sicko who might flip out on your kids.

I’m jjst making a stab in the dark here excuse my pun could she of been having an affair with your husband an he has told her he won’t leave you this is what come to mind when I read your post and she’s sort of gone explain this to your wife and done the things she done something isn’t right here xx

I’m so much happy for subscribing to this crypto/forex trading #Bot, this trading has been earning me profits for my little investments. I’m now debt free… I have no experience of trading, but I’m making withdrawals of 85% returns every trade with Elizabeth James the strategy manager with her sincere heart, she’s always available to respond messages.
You can contact her below.
:point_down:

Good day everyone sorry for posting here without your conscent I have just been credited from this platform so I decided to share it with my friends and everyone here so that you too can also join and benefit from it, join the platform and testify too.
you will surely come back and thank me for appreciation. get in touch with Mrs Elizabeth James by clicking on the links below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I hope,she’s out,of your,home

1 Like

Here is a short Message of Appreciation to mrs Elizabeth James. I can’t believe I have already gotten my second payout after so many obstacles I got my profit and I am so happy I can’t love you less mrs Elizabeth James thanks for everything I really appreciate your kindness. Godbless.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I’m very excited earning a lot of money from home through cryptocurrency investment, my life has been a blessing knowing such genius and reliable account manager who guide me through bitcoin trading investment. I start with little capital investment with Mrs Elizabeth James, she is the right person you need when it comes to trading with full login access to monitor your profit, thank you mam for your trust throughout my investment I’m full with joy. Click on the name below message her and start earning.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Sorry but get rid of her,
You need to protect your kids.
You don’t know what she does when your at work.

4 Likes

what did she write on the wall?

How can you justify those things lmao how old is she like wtf no fire her nothing ok or professional about it

1 Like

Sounds a little strange lol. How old is your sitter ?
Is she covering for your children maybe ? …then I would be concerned she wasn’t watching them very well tbh but sounds more normal than an adult drawing on walls and sticking screwdrivers in them.
Not the first time I’ve got distracted and forgot to switch the oven on .
Id be looking for the truth and then deciding whether she was capable to watch them in future

3 Likes

Take an ad out in the paper. Do background checks and drug checks. I wouldn’t let her even watch my dog.

Wow why would you want a baby sitter that would act out like that

1 Like

l get paid over $135 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19227 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingOption426.pages.dev/

If all trading platform are perfect as Mrs Elizabeth James, the world would have been a better place for all, I just got my first profit successful from Mrs Elizabeth James company platform and I want to encourage others to develop the habit of investment because it pays a lot, online investment has been my major source of income especially since the day of stay home period, if you are interested contact her
:point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:

I like my freedom and spending time with my family and most of all I like to make a lot of money on top everything else! I am glad that Mrs Elizabeth James has given me the chance to do all this, without all the hard work that comes with a day’s work. I have been making huge withdrawals from investing in Binary trade and I will recomend her as your account manager always because she is tested and proved trustworthy. Contact her now on
Facebook name:
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Why was there a screwdriver in wall?

3 Likes

Mrs Elizabeth James what can I say now to thank you for what you have done for me words can’t express how I feel when I received profits from your company Mrs Elizabeth James I never knew you existed on earth I would have be a millionaire by now but nevertheless now that I have meet you I can still thank God for leading me to come in contact with you thanks very much for your wonderful work Mrs Elizabeth James contact her via to start earning
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Is she older? Is it possible that she has the beginnings of dementia? It can hit people as young as 50. If not maybe she is overwhelmed by the kids and was not able to watch all them at once. It is easy to put food in crockpot & get distracted & forget to turn it on. She was maybe trying to be nice & make dinner. The other things sound bizarre, my grandma has dementia & put 15 tide pods in the dishwasher. So perhaps she has the beginnings of a serious mental issue. I would get a neighbor or friend to check on them if you have her watching kids again. It may be something simple and accidents happen but these things sound like things that go on when someone starts having mental issues. Hope u can keep your job.

1 Like

You want a better financial life then should reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James. SHe helped me get out of my debt and now I earn 5 figures weekly from my Crypto investment. I really hope more people get on board and you can simply click on the name below to connect with her.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Thank you Mrs Elizabeth James I don`t believe I can be a owner of such amount in this cashless period thank you a lot for saving my life Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

Sounds like she has some type of mental issue going on. I wouldn’t be able to trust her. Maybe you could find a job working from home. Just not one of the ones posted by the scammers in this comment section :rofl:

7 Likes

Get rid of her you never know if she Did anything to your kids

My personal opinion, I say trust your motherly intuition.

2 Likes

Don’t put up with what she does.

1 Like

this sounds like an unstaBLE PERSON . I WOULDNT WANT HER IN CHARGE OF MY KIDS . FIRE HER . GET SOMWEONE YOU CAN TRUST . OR QUIT YOUR JOB BUT GET HER OUT OF YOUR HOUSE .

3 Likes

Some of the behaviour is very questionable… though I often throw dinner in the oven and haven’t even turned it on :expressionless::face_with_peeking_eye:

How old is she ?

Also admin get ahold of these scammers! Every post has multiple “financial crap” on it

7 Likes

She sounds unstable. Fire her and find another. Install security cameras inside and out.

1 Like

I think there’s more to the story than what the husband n sitter is letting on tbh

She sounds like she may have some issues going on, I’m not sure why that entitles people to be mean about it. Maybe she honestly doesn’t understand, you don’t know what certain issues cause for certain people.

If it were me and depending on her age I would be looking into a little bit just to see if maybe she needs help. Is she young where you could talk to the mom? Is she in her early 20’s perhaps has a sister? I would assume anyone in her immediate family you would also know, albeit it might be uncomfortable but if you were sincere about it then that’s all you can do.

Just my two cents, I’ll never understand everyone is always so damn quick to just forget they’re a person.