Am I In the Wrong?

This question was submitted to our community via our Facebook page and/or our Answers forum. Responses are also taken from the community. If you have your own parenting or relationship question you would like answers to, submit on Facebook or Answers.

QUESTION:

"My bf and I have been dating for a year now and first couple months he had to take breaks because he was trying to get over a girl and I let that be now it’s a year later and the girl is back in his life and he told me he loves both of us equally and wants her to move in and have 2 women love him. Mind you I have 1 kid with him maybe 2 on the way. What do I do."

RELATED: Rudy Giuliani’s Daughter, Caroline, Details How Three-Way Sex and Polyamory Have Made Her a ‘Better Person’

TOP ANSWERS (AS SELECTED BY MODERATOR):

The following top answers have been selected by a moderator from hundreds of responses to the original question.

"If that isn’t a type of relationship that you want, you leave. You and your child (or possible children) will be just fine without him. File for custody and child support and live happy."

"At least he’s honest about it and it seems you’ve been accepting this as well. Let it play in your mind if he gets her pregnant and would you be alright with it. Polyamory is quite popular now."

"He wants to have polygamist marriage that works for some but not many if it’s not what you want then you need to leave now"

"Personally I’d leave but a lot of people have 3 in a relationship so it’s down to if thats for you or not"

"My bf and I r like that and all of us get along awesome and have fun together so I don’t see a problem with it. But if it’s not setting u r into then that’s ur choice. Us females have children. I have a daughter(not his) and she has 2 children(both his)"

"It sounds like he’s polyamorous. There’s a lot of ignorant comments already on this post. If you love him and want to make it work, all of you need to do some reading on the polyam lifestyle and find some support within the poly community. Best of luck."

"If you aren’t polyamorous, it’s not going to work out for you."

"Ask yourself What do YOU want!?! And what do you want for your children!?!? Screw what he wants!"

"If it’s not what you want, time to go. He’s not going to get over her if he hasn’t before she came back"

"Depends on what you want. Do you want a polyamorous relationship? Or no? Cause if not, run, lol."

Have a response to this question? Leave it below to help a mama out! Or leave your own question and get responses from real moms!

READ ALL ANSWERS BELOW:

For all that is healthy and good, leave this egregiously selfish man! So HE wants two people to love him? I think he already has enough love of himself to count for 1,000. For the sake of yourself and your children contact an attorney now and get some therapy for yourself too. To the curb!!