Am I overreacting about my boyfriend making a tiktok with another girl?

My last paycheck was $16997 working 20 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://cashfia27.netlify.app/

1 Like

Haha girl run. Dont ever give someone a 2nd chance who leaves you the 1st time due to still loving an ex. Youre just a place holder till they work it out. Which they must have cause she shouldnt have been that close to see a hand in a tiktok

3 Likes

You are the rebound girl. Leave :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

9 Likes

The dogs birthday… :rofl::rofl::rofl: what a lame excuse. Yes, it’s a red flag. Dump his butt.

Ur worth more than this, u deserve to be someone’s number 1. Please just leave him

6 Likes

This shit is painful to read :woman_facepalming:t2: why do people sound so desperate for it recently?? OMG a woman’s hand when you aren’t even dating??? Hanging out and being together are not the same, and no where here does it say you two got back together. Your hanging out and he blocked the ex?? Girl wut?

A narcissist will get mad at you when they do something wrong in order to make themselves look better…

6 Likes

Why you scared saying that he has you where he wants you seriously get a backbone and get rid.

2 Likes

I guess I understand being in a relationship and not wanting to see the signs or what we all see from your post but you really gotta think when u need this kind of advice and try to pretend your reading this post and its from someone else about THEIR user… sorry I meant boyfriend… its a very easy open and shut kinda deal here… hes trash, tell him to kick rocks, all his reasons and excuses and ESPECIALLY flipping the script and getting upset with your for asking questions, you have a five alarm fire of red flags here… be done u don’t deserve this shit.

If he was only there to drop of food why make a TikTok?

11 Likes

Tell him to hit the road you deserve better than that

3 Likes

Ugh what value does he bring to the relationship??? Im sorry but sounds like you are his backup plan,unload him

10 Likes

You already know the answer. Stop entertaining it and him

2 Likes

You already know the answer within or you wouldn’t be asking … listen to your gut. You are so better off without him.

2 Likes

Trust your gut!! Also if she was there to drop stuff off, then why was she in a video he made?

2 Likes

You deserve someone who puts you first. :heart:

2 Likes

Major red flags. Move on before it’s too late

1 Like

She dropped off presents for the DOGS birthday? So he still shares the dog with her? Damn they are trying to make a whole family while you’re on the back burner. I’d definitely leave this dude alone.

A relationship needs to be based on trust. I can’t tell you whether you’re over-reacting and paranoid, or whether he’s a player. You need to be able to trust a partner and be fine with them meeting up with their exes. I used to see my ex quite regularly for a catch up and am friends with most of mine on FB. If you don’t believe him, then there is no point continuing the relationship, irrespective of whether he’s lying or not. Perhaps see what happens and if he drops out again, draw a line under the relationship. You’re not a fool for giving someone the benefit of the doubt, only if it happens repeatedly.

Nope. He’s lying. Sorry. Girl move on. You deserve better

1 Like

Oh honeyyyyy you’re literally the side chick

3 Likes

The way this is written makes me sad for the OP… you shouldn’t be scared in a relationship. The right relationship will allow you to be your true unique self and feel no regret. Only more loved, appreciated and so much more. Never ever let anyone make you feel like you’re 2nd best or a backup plan. If you feel he still has one foot out the door, then let him walk.

2 Likes

Why are you letting a guy control your life that much?? Never be scared of someone leaving you. You need to leave him. You deserve better.

3 Likes

The Best Predictor of Future Behavior is Past Behavior

2 Likes

HUGE RED FLAG
Run and don’t look back.hes playing both sides for sure !

2 Likes

You made it clear how you feel about her & she’s still coming around & he’s allowing it. There’s clearly something between them & it’s best & the healthiest decision for you to go before you end up hurt all over again.

1 Like

My last paycheck was $11034 working 20 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://incomevaleu3.netlify.app/

The dog’s birthday???

8 Likes

Definitely a red flag…he’s still involved with his ex…leave him alone and live your life and enjoy it…he’s already making too many excuses…leave him alone now so it will save you from the big heartache and headache that will happen…

3 Likes

How’d he know the dog needs meds?

4 Likes

SMH, What part of you’re a fall back ,sometime,part time,option don’t you get??

5 Likes

You deserve so much more then feeling scared hes going to go. You deserve to feel your best self with trust and security. You are a wonderful beautiful intelligent person. There are many red flags…your intuition is already telling you. Listen to yourself.

4 Likes

Once a Liar Always a Liar
Once a fool , dont be.

No one going to address how he said she’s just dropping off presents for the dog?!?

8 Likes

…… dogs…. They have a visitation agreement? Custody?? :unamused::smirk: common now just leave him.

3 Likes

Quit giving him the ability to make you an option.

7 Likes

He’s using you and playing games…leave him

There is already a trust issue. You don’t trust him to stick around and he isn’t respecting your feelings about the ex he left you for. It isn’t worth it. Those feelings only get stronger and you can’t have a healthy relationship when your feelings aren’t repected.

1 Like

find another love interest…he’s not the one

1 Like

If you have to live your life in fear of the bf leaving and you can’t trust him, there’s no relationship

6 Likes

He sure as hell didn’t fall out of love with his ex that fast and she probably rejected him is why he is not with her. You were dumped once by this jerk, what does it take? You sound desperate. You are a kick back for him when he doesn’t have anyone else to occupy his time at the moment. Kick this jerk to the curb before you get hurt again… and again … and again. Work on yourself, you definitely need some self esteem adjustments :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Honey you are a rebound for him. Move on, quickly!

6 Likes

Break up with him when he comes over. He likes to play games.

1 Like

If he’s in a relationship with you then there is no reason he should be making a TikTok Video her if he dropping off something for there dog he does not have to go inside he can see the dog outside

2 Likes

He already knows how you feel & he is right back at it… Don’t walk away, RUN!!!

2 Likes

They share custody of a dog? …

2 Likes

He is gas lighting you. Leave Jim before he hurts you more

2 Likes

run girl run! Stop being pathetic and leave his ass. Sorry to be honest, but c’mon. Have some self respect.

You’re being insecure, you need to work these insecurities our before you can have a healthy lasting relationship. Worrying he is going to leave you? You need to be content with self, and not worry about someone staying or leaving. Do yourself a favor and leave him, and let it go and work on yourself.

2 Likes

My theory if you don’t trust them and have doubts stay away from them and forget you ever knew them! Besides you were dumped once how many times are you going to put yourself in that position?? Better take the blinders off and find someone who cares!

1 Like

Major red flags I’ve been through it.

“For the dog” - I know your not seriously falling for that. Your young, and deserve waaay better- drop him - you don’t need the drama, sweetie.:sunflower::v:t4:

2 Likes

Don’t ever be ok being second or next best thing he will drop you as soon as she says she wants him back

Stop at the still in love with his ex lol get ur red flag hang it high as u drive far away from that future disaster

2 Likes

In a situation like this ‘you’ need to decide what to do … only you … if you feel uncomfortable then you know what to do. He shouldn’t be seeing her at all but you already know that

if its a duet its likely just that and tiktok is for entertainment and be looked at as such i am sure some people use it for other things but thats not what it was meant for

Leave. Believe me he’s more than just disrespecting you

3 Likes

If there is no trust there is no hope for your relationship. If you feel like he’s going to leave you for his ex again then you leave him.

Id would just have a good long conversation with him about it and tell him how you feel

So the woman in the tik tok video is the ex he left you for before? If so, then yes :triangular_flag_on_post: and I’d be mad too and likely be done, for good this time!

1 Like

He wouldn’t of even told you if you didn’t see her hand. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

Find someone that wants to be with you

Some guys will use another woman to get what they want and they’ll play with your emotions. In my opinion players aren’t keepers. However saying this I am a male who can be friends with women and not sleep with them.

One thing I learned is that giving up is never an option, the mistakes I made took me to where I am today. I never thought that trading on bitcoin could solve and satisfy me financially, but I give all the credit to ma’am Kathryn Edwards .The account manager who helped me, contacting her was the best thing I did kindly write to her directly for more details about investments

Wealth comes from a very different source Investments. Here, take a look at a pretty graph that puts in chart form what little effect saving money has over your household wealth. The upshot is, it’s not about how much money we have. Wealth is, a direct byproduct of what we do with that money. That’s what enables early, invest with Kathryn Edwards to be financially Successful…

Investing and getting returns is what I ever wanted, I finally found the right manager Mrs I advise y’all to contact her below and start trading with her amazing platform.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive, train your mind to control Up your loose emotions or someone else will control then along with you contact her for more details :inbox_tray::inbox_tray:
:point_right::point_right: Redirecting...

If i enjoy this privilege all alone, it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportuenity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too. All thanks to the good work of :point_right::point_right: Redirecting...

𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 Kathryn Edwards 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 Redirecting...

I started earning the day i took the courage to invest in her platform… now I’m glad and looking good because I’ve found the best Platform… you can also monitor your trading account and make successful withdrawals as well… contact Mrs Kathryn Edwards for more information and start making money online…
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ. ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs. ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴍʀs Kathryn Edwards sʜᴇ’s ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇɢɪᴛ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴇsᴛɪᴍᴏɴɪᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴘʟᴀᴛғᴏʀᴍ. ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

He’s playing you like a fiddle!

Yeah leave he’s cheating with her. If he can’t stop talking to her his feelings are still there.b

Maybe not try jump into something with someone who hasn’t healed yet?