Am I overreacting about this situation with my babysitter?

What the HELL TO THE NAW

Gross get a new one asap

Completely inappropriate!

That’s straight up Fucked Up. I would have gone off on her and whoever else she had at the house. She is there to watch the children. I get it when they’re asleep you get a little free time, but that free time should not consist of leaving to go have sex. You wanna sit down and watch a show, read, play a game go for it, but at least be up, alert, and present. Like they’re not even her kids so at no point should she be in any position that could expose your kids to something inappropriate or dangerous.

Yep thats not right…

Report her and fire her as well

2 Likes

No thats unacceptable

The babysitter could have waited until the kids were picked up to go fuck her husband ! Sickening
If you can’t give my child undivided attention then ain’t no point smh

I would be pissed honestly that’s bull shit your babies could have walked in on them

Find another baby sitter🤷‍♀️ problema solved

1 Like

I would find a new sitter. Just because someone thinks a kid is asleep doesn’t mean they stop being professional. If this wouldn’t be acceptable at a normal job, it shouldn’t be okay while “on the clock” babysitting. I mean unless the kids were there because the parents needed an overnight sitter, but otherwise, that’s not professional.

Oh dear I jeep a 4 month old only time he’s outta MY site is to go to the kitchen or bathroom other wise my eyes are on him at all times I feel so sorry for people that have small children and have to work a good decent sitter is hard to find these days

Yeah not ok. I’d have gone in when she didn’t answer, taken my kids and left and not return.

Breaching her licence by not having a secure home. No one should just be able to walk into the home and get to the children. I would report her and not return

2 Likes

That is a no no those kids could have woken up got hurt somewhere or walked out of the door
I would not send my kids back there

Ummm no they could waited ur kid there so no attention on the kid new sitter

She heard you she just wanted to finish off before answering the door which is even worse. You hear someone knocking knowing they’re here to pick up their kids and instead of stopping and answering the door they finish having sex then make you wait to answer the door. Hell No.

1 Like

Id fire her so fast her head would spin. Thats absolutely not okay. Id be livid

1 Like

Yeah that’s way inappropriate. I wouldn’t create a big huge scene, but just say sorry this isn’t going to work out & find somebody else x

Find someone else! That’s unacceptable.

Totally inappropriate. Think about what would happen if your boss caught you having sex when you were supposed to be working. And chances are you aren’t responsible for little lives. Find a new babysitter.

Hell no, find someone new! Who knows what else has gone on there you dont know about

I agree with you that that is not ok.
You’re entrusting her to watch your children and keep them safe. Certain things have to happen…and not happen… to make that happen.

If shes been watching them for a while and this is the first and only big issue; try having a conversation with her first.
If she doesn’t have kids herself it’s likely she doesnt fully realize how quick and sneaky little kids can be. Or that your two have been so good it may not have occurred to her.
This isnt to excuse her behavior but I 100% can see how as a babysitter there were a lot of things i didn’t know until becoming a parent.

Perhaps add in some stipulations like texts with pictures of the kids at certain intervals. Maybe a “checklist” of their activities for the day.

However if there is any more issues I would strongly suggest finding another sitter. It sounds like she may be used to either babys or older kids who don’t require the same type of supervision that toddlers do.

2 Likes

You definitely need to find someone new because you now no longer trust your sitter.

1 Like

Make sure you don’t have random sex during the day also true that’s her job but it’s also her house spouse works different shift got to get it while you can however have a talk about what you found unacceptable like the warmer and the gate maybe you need to have a pack no lay for your baby to sleep in so he/she just can up and roam my opinion

1 Like

Inappropriate and unacceptable, I would find a preschool immediately!

This is very inappropriate, you don’t do that when you are supposed to be working. I would just find someone else to watch them.

Find some one else to baby sit like for real kids that age are mischievous

I don’t think your over reacting. That would be the last time my kids were there

1 Like

I understand your concern and frustration — especially since they didn’t hear you at the door. However, I think a simple conversation would suffice, especially if this is a babysitter you otherwise trust and your kids enjoy. It’s hard to find good sitters these days. I’ve definitely been guilty of sneaking a quickie in while my kids nap— and I don’t expect anything more out of my sitters than I would do myself. You never know the circumstances. Some couples really struggle with intimacy and maybe that was the first time in a long time and they didn’t want to waste the opportunity. Or maybe they wouldn’t have an opportunity later… I know for YOU that’s no excuse, but In the heat of the moment I could understand there being factors that made them feel like they had time or whatever. I’m not saying it shouldn’t be addressed, especially the other safety concerns you mentioned— but I suggest being more grownup about this. The facts of the situation are you showed up to someone’s home unannounced and no harm was actually done.

2 Likes

Find a new babysitter.

UH…I would not trust her to watch my DOG after this. DO NOT TRUST HER TO WATCH YOUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN EVER AGAIN. IT ONLY TAKES ONE MISTAKE THAT CANNOT BE UNDONE AND YOUR CHILD GONE FOREVER, YOU VISITING THEM AT THEIR GRAVE…FOREVER…NO GOING BACK…UNACCEPTABLE…SHAME ON THEM

It’s not ok. While she is watching your kids, you are employing her. Yes it’s her own home, but that’s not appropriate to do while you are babysitting someone’s kids. What if they got up, got into something, then started choking? Or like you said, fall down the stairs? No. Not acceptable to do while she is to watch someone else’s kids.

Nope, not overreacting! I’d find a new sitter.

Nope I would have chewed her out and fired her and then posted who she is so others in your area won’t use her and something bad happen to their children find someone new and responsible

The biggest issue I’m seeing is the door is open and any the kids are unaccompanied by an adult. That alone would be enough to not let my kids stay with this person again.

9 Likes

Find a new one ASAP before its too late.

Never never go back!

1 Like

I’d get a new babysitter

Time to look for a new sitter

im over protective so im probably the worst person to give my opinion.

but i would get a diff bbysitter. i would if just anyone can walk in and maybe steal one of the kids. also i get it we all have urges but i can control myself. ive watched some of my friends kids and at least in my case i cant get horny knowing some little kid is around. because kids r NEVER 100% asleep. ive learned that from my own.

I dont even have sex when my own kids are home. Not acceptable at all. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I don’t think you’re overreacting. You said the door was open. You and your husband banged on the door multiple times and no one came to the door. Find a new sitter. Obviously she isn’t responsible enough to be watching children. Anything could have happened. Find a new sitter

2 Likes

Fuck all that I’d be freaking out

Nope id find a new sitter.

This is a prime example of “you get what you pay”.
I would never ever leave my children in someone else’s house. You have no idea what happens when you are gone.
All my babysitters come to my house, and once my baby is a little older he’ll go to school.

1 Like

I would turn her in have her license revoked if she has one . At very least see what CPS has to say about it kids could have been gone with front door open.

Fire and blackball her name out there to not be able to watch kids. As a babysitter myself who knows the dangers kids can get into and have experience with multiple ages up to 10, never would think of engaging in such negligence. Gives good babysitters a bad rep that’s for sure! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::woman_facepalming:

Definitely not overreacting! Find a new one!

Nope my children would not be returning.

She gets paid to babysit your kids so from the time you drop them off to the time you pick them up they should be her main focus, even though you don’t expect her to watch them like a hawk. She also has horrible impulse control if she couldn’t wait 10 more minutes for you to get them before shaking sheets with her partner. I would take my takes if I were you

The babysitter was on the clock. You are paying her to watch your child, not have sex. I would find another babysitter. If I would of had sex at my office instead of working, I would have been fired. Just cause she works from home, that doesn’t change the rules. You are either working or you’re not.

Its not very professional what she did it would not hurt to wait till the kids went home I would take my kid home and never go back its so not on

You are so not over-reacting. The babysitter is paid to watch your children - not do the nasty. They couldve waited the short time for you to get there. I’d try to find someone else real quick.

Well as a parent I can understand what is a teenager it was one of the few places that we could cuz we couldn’t afford a motel what do you think babysitters do when you’re not home

I think it is odd. That the door was wide open for anyone to take your kids.

Get new babysitter not worth the worry and risk.

I would have been sooooo damn pissed and my kids would not go back

I would of gone mad!

Bottom line, you’re not paying the babysitter for getting laid time. Like we don’t pay for lunch breaks. Her job description is right there in the title.

You’re not overreacting. Not at all. Get another babysitter as clearly your kids aren’t her number one priority, sad to say but they’re just her meal ticket. Sorry your littles had to go through that but thank God they are both safe! I would be beyond pissed.

that’s what she gets paid for. door should have been locked. hear the kids at all times. their at thst age, anything coulda happened???

I want to know how you know she was " Doing it"

2 Likes

I would get a new sitter.

This is the website I read about Dr Idahosa and contacted him to help me get my ex back to marry me during the month of May last year and I have come back here to post about him. Doctor Idahosa will help you solve your problem no matter what you are going through. Posting about a spell caster is very strange to me because I never believed i will be able to say that I was helped by a spell caster in bringing my wife back to me after 1 years and 4 months of no contact. I read about Doctor Idahosa from other websites and contacted him to help me and in less than 24 hours my wife called me and I was happy that she wants to get back to me. We met on monday and she said we need to get married,… It was the most beautiful day for me. Please everyone out here, Contact Doctor Idahosa to solve your problem for you and make you happy with your relationship that is hurting you. Love is the best feeling ever experienced. Email him at [email protected] or directly on WhatsApp him +2348116774486 Thanks Dr