Am I overreacting or do I seriously have a reason for being mad?

Wow, red flags everywhere, kiss that boy Goodbye.

I’m not being ugly but if you have to ask what to do then you already know what you should do. Only validation you need is from yourself!!! Make sure you know his social security number … and file for support as soon as YOUR baby is born !!! Also know you can’t nothing about a man except a depends when his ass gets old

1 Like

I don’t think your Overreacting! Trust your Instincts!

Very shady and u have every right to be mad

Pack everything run before it gets worse!

Hunny the relationship is over. You are NOT overreacting.

1 Like

Now Reread Watcha Wrote,
Would U Want Someone Treating Ur Daughter/Son Like This?

I lived that life, he went from going out drinking and doing drugs. He was also incredible in the beginning, my “nagging” left me with a broken eye socket, nose, and jaw. This “man” isn’t the one, sis…unless the one who ruined your life is what you’re looking for

SO MANY RED FLAGS! Honey, reread your post. You already know the answer. :cry:

Girl, run. Don’t look back.

Yes you do, you have 3 kids to take care of now. You see how he is? That’s how he is. Two months is not long enough to know someone to get pregnant with.

2 Likes

Pack it up, move. Don’t look back

run ,but get all of your ducks in a row including the house car ,support or he’lle screw you.He needs to be held responsible.If hes useless then just leave but get prepared first any ways

Move now before you deliver. With 3 kids it’s harder

Girl get your shit and your kids and go. Hes nothing but trouble. Don’t look back just go

My god. Leave already. He’s not in ir with you. You are much better off alone.

Pack up and go!!!

Tape a small recorder like college kids have, under the passenger seat, or go on spy ware they have all type of gadgets. Get proof don’t reck your brain wondering! Stressing you and the new baby out! I hope your prepare for what you may find out!

Dropping him like it’s Hot

Don’t wait for what could happen… leave now

Leave! For you kids sake

He’s cheating, he’s not the settling down type, I’ve seen his type alot. Get out & move on, no body deserve this type of treatment.

Fuck him off he will never change if you don’t put your foot down

Get out .now .divorce is very expensive .last I heard 22.000.more if you have custody issues.

Run run fast. He’s a narcissist… he has you right where he wants to. Get your car fixed ask someone else… you need it with the kids… take your money and run… or you’ll get stuck . And be miserable for a very long time…

Are you kidding? Be gone! Like yesterday!

Honey, he left you a long time ago. Pack your stuff and take your kids and move on. God has better for you

:woman_facepalming:t2:. Can you please just leave him??? Seriously, can you just stop making excuses so you can get an answer you want to hear? Leave his ass. Just focus on your kids.

It is not going to get better… Run!

Men don’t listen to words!! Let your actions speak!!

Move on, get fixed after the baby comes

Leave. Unless you want this to be your life. Leave.

Leave his ass. Sounds like he never grew up.

1 Like

If you told him what you would and wouldn’t tolerate, why are you tolerating behaviour you told him you wouldn’t?
Boys are like puppies. You need to train them. Be consistent, sick to the rules, and let them deal with the consequences.

Cut his sorry butt loose. He is cheating and you are being naive. Pack your things and get you and your children out of there asap. You will be better off on your own.

If you made it clear from the beginning what you will not tolerate then why is he still doing this crap. Seems to be you do tolerate it! There is your problem and answer!!!

Get the hell away from the narcissistic immature loser!! Pack your shit, take your kids and GO!! Do you really think he’s gonna change when the baby comes?? He doesn’t deserve you … leave!

When that new baby arrives your gonna see even less of him than you do now. Split the sheets and get out of his place. You jumped too quick to begin with. There are better guys out there besides this loser…

You’ve only lost 10 months. Be glad it’s not 10 years. He’s checked out. You need to too…

Something rotten there. A man who loves his woman doesn’t disappear on her ever.

You need to get out! He’s a loser and won’t make any kind of a father. Good luck.

Sis…he’s cheating and you should just up n leave his ass.

1 Like

Sounds like to me you know what you need to do. Hes too immature for you.

My best advice is to run fast as you can

Just go ahead and back your bags

1 Like

Pack and get out of there. He is a jerk.

Make sure you are taking contraceptives!!!

Your dating an immature loser.

Prayers for you get out

This happened to me and I wish I left the douchebag sooner :woman_shrugging:

I’d already been gone !

You are a real idiot, 20 years from now, you will think what the f was I thinking big dummy,

Get a hidden GPS .Follow him
I guarantee he’s cheating.

This is going to be a little harsh against you start using birth control and pick your men a little better before you start sleeping with them use your head you have other kids to take care of

1 Like

are you adult woman or a puppy?

Leave he is a narcissist

You do know what to do….GO

Ditch the loser. Sounds like he’s not ready for a serious relationship or daddy material. But got this mama. Stay strong

Sweetheart you have your own answer! Leave

This should be you rn

1 Like

He left you already .

1 Like

10 months and your questioning what you should do?! You should still be in the lovey dovey honeymoon phase of your relationship. It will only continue to get worse. You said you told him upfront what you won’t tolerate, but your actions are showing he can walk all over you. Your tolerating a lot of BS. You should already know what needs to be done. Get your kids and yourself up out of that mess.

Sounds like a POS… move on

He will not change. My BFF was in a similar marriage for over 10 years. They would talk, he would change maybe for 6 months, then go right back to the same behavior. You need to go and don’t look back

1 Like

Oh for Christ sake I think you own guestion. I don’t how many baby daddies you have since you have two other kids but I would think you learned by now. Get the hell out of there cuz apparently he’s not ready to grow up and it’s time you do 3 kids later

1 Like

Be Strong do What’s Best for you and your babies!! Your already in a one sided relationship! Move on minus him. Get child support! Have the life you want!! Wishing you the best!

What you need to do is follow your heart. Look out for the kids and your best interest. Relationships are NOT one sided and it seems you’re in one. If it were me by what you’re describing I’d leave.

You should have thought about that before you moved in. This is nothing new you saw the red flags but you thought if you moved in and had his baby he would change. Babies don’t change a man he has to want to change and clearly he doesn’t. Do what’s best for you and your children and move on.

Trust your gut. Its never wrong. Basef on what u said in ur post…i think he left dat relationshipa long time. Seems he have a 2nd life

Been there, but without kids in the mix. Meth turned out to be the culprit. But it’s safe to say that WHATEVER he’s doing, probably not good. Run far, run fast.

My goodness probably not going to like what I have to say, but heres a lesson to be learned show respect for yourself and get respect from your spouse quit giving sex away till you can trust your partner and you have a ring and a date.

Get out!! Been there, it turned out very badly. I wish someone had told me to get out. Lived 16 years of pure hell. Please listen to all of us when we say, GET THE HELL OUT!!!

Leave take your kids and go he doesn’t care about you at all or he wouldn’t be treating you that way… That’s not love… He’s just using you…

Hope money from sale of your house is kept separate so you can care for kids and new baby with housing.

Why would u sell ur house to move in with someone uv only been with 10 months oh me Beverley Lonie whats ur opinion waahaa xxx

1 Like

Walk out the door and never look back.

Get out now while you can. He is doing you wrong and the children. Run don’t walk!!!

Girl leave his butt. He isn’t worth it.

:pray:tell it like it is :pray:you need him home :four_leaf_clover:

You should use the money you have from your sale of your house and get a place… while he’s gone move to your new place without a phone call or text, or even a note… let him try to find you… the feeling of knowing your always there at home and now your not and he can’t find you will either jar him up or you will be let down… either way you’ll know where you stand and can move accordingly to take care of your children… never give up what you have worked so hard to have for anyone… always stay strong and independent for all of life’s lessons… Take care of you and your babies :baby:t2:

Pack his shit and dump it at the house he’s not working on.

Get rid of him now!!!

1 Like

WTH…

Your boyfriend of 10 months and you are already pregnant by him, due in 4 months.

You don’t even know who this guy is and you moved your children in with him and are pregnant by him? WTH!

Get the hell out of there. Concentrate on the children you have and the new one coming.

Stop with the men until you have yourself squared away.