Am I overreacting or do I seriously have a reason for being mad?

Oh, darling. He is less than pond scum. Get rid of him and don’t look back. Although it may n9t have happened yet it is only a matter of time before you discover he is cheating. He is a self centered fucktard. Put your big-girl panties on and get out.

1 Like

Get a good attorney and leave.

Kick him to the curb

Let him know that there is men who will spend time with you, I love my wife and we know where and what the other one is doing, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY :pray: have a great day Lady.

1 Like

Girl … he has got you on lockdown … sold your house? No car? Middle of nowhere? Sounds like kidnapping. And yeah … he isn’t even really your man anymore. He isn’t doing anything for you … your kids … your car … your life … you are already single. Just get the hell out and don’t even tell him about it since he doesn’t bother to tell you about anything. If he gets mad just be like “that is who I am”.

6 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:Run. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

I’m a man and I’m pissed.

10 Likes

Rarely do people change. He doesn’t respect you and is a selfish person. Either accept it or move on.

Honestly he sounds controlling and he’s toxic. He has you where he wants you. No way to leave and in the middle of no where. I was just in a relationship like this. You’re not over reacting

He won’t change , get out while your still able too.

Cut your losses and move on. He already has.

Get a small iron skillet.

Move him out keep the house sue for child support take half of everything

Really get to know somebody before you marry them.

Tell him bye!!! Cut him loose! Don’t settle for that treatment.