Am I overreacting to my little brother removing me from Apple music?

Did you talk to him? Is it possible he added his gf and it just booted you?

You were right to be upset. You need to have a good talk with him.

As the “bigger” sister- why not just have a conversation. I think you over reacted

Just delete him from Netflix, he will understand eventually.

Mine did the same lmao we agreed I’d pay for Netflix and he’d pay for Hulu then he decided to quit paying Hulu and get HBO MAX but failed to add me on. I asked him about it and he kind of just shrugged it off. I have him on mine until this day I just couldn’t remove him, :weary: We’re 3 years apart.

Recently, he had to move in with me for a while and had to log into all of his stuff on my tv LOL. Now, we’re even but sheesh :roll_eyes: they will totally do shit like this, little fuckers

Good grief…get a grip

3 Likes

Id just take him off you netflix and leave it as that

4 Likes

Change the Netflix password on that ass

Your feelings are valid, I don’t really think you’re over-reacting, this moment really hurt you and that can’t be changed. I think you should ask him about it, let him know that it is fine but explain WHY you where hurt.

It’s like$15, you cried over $15. He probably didn’t think it was a big deal, because it’s only $15. I doubt it was done with malicious intent……so yeah you overreacted

Your a grown man, get over it.

1 Like

The problem is your brother has got to remember will she be here in a year?

Remove him from your Netflix!

2 Likes

Talk with him but dont take him off the Netflix…you can get your own apple. He’s 17…still a kid. Let the kid be a kid and not have to share his Apple Music with his adult sister. My son is 17 and has his own Netflix on his own doing. Even though he can use ours. His way of having ownership. I would never be okay with him or my younger siblings at that, paying for a service for me that I can pay for myself.

Over reacting, You cried? He could of gave you a heads up.

He should have told you,

Nope, no overreaction here. Just take him off your Netflix and don’t tell him.

1 Like

Yes you overreacted. You are 27 not 17.

Definitely overreacted. You’re 27 years old pay for your own stuff. Take him off the Netflix account too. Also since you said it was his girlfriend he added that means he’s being a typical teenager right now.

5 Likes

Just remove him from your Netflix… problem solved.

2 Likes

You can listen to music on YouTube for
:sparkles:free​:sparkles:

3 Likes

I’d be hurt but revengful I’d remove his butt from Netflix…tit for tat I always tell my kids lol

I don’t know why people are judging how you’ve expressed your hurt feelings when doing so didn’t cause any harm to anyone else. You have a right to your feelings, whatever they may be - we just don’t have the right to intentionally hurt others in response to our feelings. There is no right or wrong way to feel so long as we realize that are feelings are not always necessarily truthful. And tbh if I had that same arrangement with someone and they gave me the boot with no notice I would be upset too.

10 Likes

Take his ass off the Netflix :woman_shrugging:t4:

First I would try to speak to him about it, but don’t set out like you’re trying to confront him because teenagers thrive on conflict lol
He may have forgotten, or just not thought about it at all when he put her on there. If he isn’t willing to fix it then just inform him that since he isn’t holding up his end of yalls deal you won’t continue to uphold yours either :woman_shrugging:

He’s a kid, they’re impulsive. Remove him from Netflix.

2 Likes

Yes you have the right to be upset because of the agreement you had with your little brother. If he wants to continue to keep you off of his account, you can also remind him that you can take him off of your account, I get the trying to save money issues but at some point in time he does need to do things in a responsible way as do you. Instead of texting and dragging your little sister into it, deal with little brother. The way your story is written, I believe that you little sister knew what he was going to do anyway. I wish you good luck.

He’s just a kid. Of course he’s gunna be dumb. Be an adult and tell him ur gunna Take him off netflix until he adds u back.

2 Likes

You have every right to be upset- it would have made me mad too- talk about it with your sibling and try to come up with a solution.

I understand being upset. I wouldn’t of cried but I know people are more sensitive then me. That said you had a verbal agreement. I would remove him from Netflix ( not out of spite but actions have consequences he broke arrangement) and after that I’d drop it. I think you overreacted. Remember he is only 17.

2 Likes

Nope, just take him off your Netflix.

Agreement was broken :woman_shrugging:t3:. He’s 17 he probably didn’t mean to upset you or hurt you. But it’ll teach him that if he doesn’t just communicate theres no free rides for him either.

1 Like

Overreacting. You are an adult. Pay for you own stuff and remove him from Netflix. Both old enough to work have a job and budget.

Change your Netflix password

2 Likes

Change the Netflix password and move on.

2 Likes

It’s 15 bucks, pay it and take him off netflix

3 Likes

I would talk to him. Nicely ask him about it. I would be upset as well so talk it out with him. Remind him of deal. At his age this type of behaviour is common.

Umm just remove him from Netflix. Yeah feel your feelings, let him know you’ll be doing a tit-for-tat situation and see what he says.

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:And there’s your 15 mins of fame…wasted

4 Likes

Christina Wilson :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You’re overreacting. Of course he’s gonna grow up

1 Like

Yes that would hurt he is 17 and take him off of your Netflix

1 Like

27 "fighting " with a 17 year old​:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

5 Likes

Be an adult, get your own account. I understand it’s to save money, but now you can’t get on, he has his own life, so get over it and act 27. There’s other things in this world to be pissed about than getting removed from an Apple Music account.

11 Likes

If it’s the family plan you can have up to 6 people

1 Like

I get being hurt…but crying over it??? Yes, you are over reacting

4 Likes

Get upset and get over it.

1 Like

You’re an adult… get your own and move on. Also the crying seems very over the top

2 Likes

Just remove him from Netflix and move on 17 or not he made an agreement qith you.

7 Likes

I would remove him from your account in return.

2 Likes

Take a breath for a minute.
I know that, it doesn’t feel fair, since at 17 you weren’t really allowed to “act like a kid” but that isn’t his fault. It’s not fair to punish him for responsibilities your parents put on you.
But he is still a kid, and he’s very much acting his age.

You, need to act your age.
Sit your brother down and talk to him. Remind him of the deal that was made and ask him what he wants to do from here.
Don’t get mad. Don’t play the hurt card.
Let him make the decision.
If he wants to keep girlfriend on music that’s fine. Get your own and remove him from Netflix.

11 Likes

You’re definitely overreacting. I’m also 27 with a 17 year old brother. I might have just asked him about it and let him know I would have appreciated a heads up about it, but personally, i don’t think it’s that big of a deal. And don’t be petty and take him off your Netflix. Your 27. Be the adult. Pay for it yourself if it’s that important to you. I wouldn’t even expect my younger siblings to pay for anything for me to begin with.

4 Likes

Totally understandable, your brother is acting like an ungrateful little d*ck… talk to him and tell him there Can be up to 6 people, if he doesn’t budge, take him off Netflix and don’t help him anymore

3 Likes

I would take him off my Netflix account be like naw you broke agreement when I get out back on apple he will be put back on Netflix

3 Likes

Take him off of Netflix’s

2 Likes

Make your own and get him off your Netflix then?

3 Likes

First things first. If something is bothering u, u have to TELL the other person. He’s just a child still and honestly may have forgot about the deal. He’s not a mind reader so If it hurt your feelings tell him so he can be aware.

Now if he did know and choose to do behind your back, as the adult u have to make the decision to keep him on your Netflix or change the PW :woman_shrugging:t4:. I’m petty as hell so I’d change my Netflix password. He broke our deal. If I gotta pay for 2 accounts then so do u sucka lol

2 Likes

Take away their “netflix and chill” and I bet he’ll put you right back on

1 Like

Try to understand he’s 17 in ( love)

You’re allowed up to 4 people I believe on Apple Music. So that doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Yes !! You are absolutely overacting , who the heck cry over something that silly , just change your Netflix password and get your own Apple Music account

Growing up sucks but now that he’s independent with a girlfriend take him off your Netflix. Fair is fair let his girlfriend chip in for them :clap: and pull up your big girl panties he’s growing up, cry and move on its part of life

1 Like

Definitely over reacting, Take him off Netflix and get your own Apple Music :notes:

You’re 27? Act like it. If you treated him like you’d treat your child you wouldn’t be, yes, overreacting lol. Also say something to him about spoken agreements.

1 Like

Maybe the girlfriend switched it and your brother is unaware?? Talk to him!

Take him off your Netflix account

2 Likes

:expressionless::roll_eyes: you can’t be serious?? I’m 29 and my brother is 18 he changes his password on me all the time and I literally will just call and ask for the new information and he gives it to me. Also Apple Music is only $9 why are you crying over $9 when you can get your own he’s a child if he wants his gf and not his ADULT sister on his music he had that right.

Is this for real. Grow up you’re 27

3 Likes

I will pay for my siblings Netflix probably even if they didn’t pay for something of mine because they’re my little siblings he’s a kid and really doesn’t care how you feel and won’t probably for a while lol did you take them off your Netflix all you’re gonna do is create a bigger situation

Overreacting. There are way more important things to worry about . goodness gracious.

1 Like

He’s 17 with a girlfriend. She is they only female he’s worried about right now and thats natural. You are plenty old enough to understand that and plenty old enough to have your own Apple music account…

1 Like

Remove him from Netflix, simple.

6 Likes

You’re 27, get your own account

1 Like

u have a right to ur own feelings tho. communication with someone u love is important no matter how trivial some people think it is.

6 Likes

He’s 17, a child. I wouldn’t be upset over this especially if I had a more parent/child relationship with him vs sibling.

2 Likes

Just take him off your Netflix

4 Likes

A deal is a deal whether your 27 or 17. But since he wanted to remove you from Apple Music remove him from your Netflix and be done with it.

6 Likes

Yes. You have a right to be upset. Remove him of ur account. Get your own apple account. U don’t need 2tell or ask him 4 permission.

6 Likes

Yes, over reacting, but I understand your feelings being hurt.

Just take him off Netflix & learn from this that you shouldn’t do business with family. Someone always ends up with hurt feelings

4 Likes

Take him off the Netflix account. My brother has all of us on a family plan for YouTube premium and makes choices with it as a family.

1 Like

He’s 17, with a girlfriend, not cool for removing u without telling you… I’d change your password for the netflix… Because ya’ll has a verbal agreement. Yes hes young , but also needs to know that verbal agreements matter.

13 Likes

You get hurt by family, how you deal with it says a lot about you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he’s a teen that knows nothing but knows everything, he’s trying to impress his girl​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:when his heart is broken by his girl, he will come to you for comfort :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:it’s a never ending cycle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:this type of thing will happen many times between you and him​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:how you deal with it says a lot about you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Girl how old are you really!?
Take him off Netflix and that’ll square things up

7 Likes

Remove him from Netflix lol

4 Likes

I would have a conversation with him. “I see you took me off your apple music. Since we had a deal that you pay for the music and we share, I’m assuming you you don’t want Netflix now?” Likely he didn’t think about the repercussions from making the change.

9 Likes

Wish this was the only thing in life I had to worry about…

16 Likes

Remove him from your account and hopefully he will learn how to care for the feelings of others!

3 Likes

How old are you? I understand being upset, but this seems like something a 15 year old would be mad about lol.

2 Likes

No it’s not over reacting and the people who say grow the hell up are assholes, my siblings and I all share with different things we have it helps each other out and you should just talk to him and tell him how it made you feel even if it doesn’t seem big to him and he may not see it. Going tit for tat without talking isn’t it

He is still a child… and unerage person…

1 Like

I’d be annoyed lol idk about crying. My mom and I got into an argument once and she took me off her Hulu and Netflix. I made my own Hulu account and use my aunts Netflix now :relieved:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how small or big the situation might be, if it hurt your feelings, it hurt your feelings. I would let him know it hurt you. Not solely for removing you but because you thought you guys had a good enough relationship and he would tell you at least before doing so. And depending on his response then I would remove him from the Netflix🤷🏻‍♀️

8 Likes

He should have told you. that was wrong of him.

1 Like

He may have thought it was unlimited, and not even know you got kicked off. Talk to him.

1 Like

No offender but he was getting removed from Netflix. Him and his girl cud pay that bill. I hope his gf last forever. Cuz family is forever

1 Like

Remove him from Netflix

3 Likes

Maybe but your feelings are valid. I’ll be the first to admit that my feelings get extra hurt from my little brother and sister, something that shouldn’t bother me will make me cry because it was one of them so maybe I’m not a good person to ask​:joy::slightly_frowning_face: but I might be the person to help you feel valid and understood!

1 Like

I’m sorry but all these comments he is just a child is funny to me . I’m sorry he is not just a child . A 5 year old is just a child. He is an ungrateful 17 year old who knows better and doing what he wants not thinking about who it’s affecting. It’s really not about the Netflix it’s about him not thinking enough about his sister and adding some random girlfriend wich will probably be a dozen more. TAKE him off of Netflix tell him why. Show him now what he did wrong and why it’s wrong and he can pay for Netflix. He will continue doing stuff like this not thinking about anyone else but himself and the girls he is trying to be with.

16 Likes

I wish my Problems were like this :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Ask him about it!! Its not the fact he took you off his account its how he went about it he could of said something but Honestly he’s a 17 year old boy he probably doesn’t realize it made you feel bad instead of just being nasty to him talk to him like grown ups do 🤷🏼‍♀🤷🏼‍♀

1 Like