Am I overreacting?

I’m having some issues wondering if I’m over reacting or in the wrong. To try and keep it short and sum it up. My husband and I have been together 11 years we share 4 children together and I have a daughter, that he adopted and I have also raised my step daughter these 11 years along with him as he has full custody of her. So to me she is my child as well as any other of the kids. We have had issues along the way and normally always work them out by just leaving it alone, he isn’t the best communicating person. In 2020 we had bad issues and had to spend several weeks apart and went through marriage counseling… it didn’t seem to be working so we stopped going. We continued our live as we had been. The last year I have really felt alone, I’m a stay at home mom and babysit multiple days a week so I am always with kiddos, which I love. I also clean certain days and always take 2 of my children with me as they aren’t in school. I have ask multiple times to have a few hours to myself to reconnect with me… I’m ignored ad pushed aside. I’ve ask to date nights when he’s available from work… he doesn’t feel up to it… but will get extremely upset when I’m not in the mood to be intimate because I feel less of a human and very depressed. The last month I have ask to have a few hours to myself and I’m told that I have them few hours when I am cleaning… I do get to go clean alone once every other week for 4 hours… but I am working!! Him on the other hand every day he is off he spends 6-8 hours in the woods or he will sleep until nearly noon and usually ends up leaving for several hours after he awakes. I am doing everything with my kids, making sure they are took care of, get to and from school and sports practices and games etc. To even grab a 5 minute shower I have to literally get up at 4:30 am to do that and pray that one of my babies doesn’t wake up and freak out because I’m not in the room with them. Am I overreacting to leash out and be upset that I’m not allowed to have a few hours a week to myself while my husband is basically acting single and doesn’t offer help or even helps when I ask?Yes I have talked to him, but I am sold broken promises then when reminding him about it he says I make shit up in my head! I just want some outside opinions on the situation! Thanks