Am I overreacting?

I wanted to know if I’m overreacting or not. My kids & husband make comments a lot about dinner. My 11 year old will say she’s not craving that. My husband sometimes won’t even eat it. It really hurts my feelings. I try to make stuff I know they like. It feels like they think I’m just fixing whatever & don’t care if they want it. I come today & have the stuff for spaghetti. I recently started fixing it with meatballs instead of ground beef to mix it up. Well apparently my husband & daughter don’t like the meatballs in it. I came home & my daughter said daddy doesn’t like the meatballs. So when my husband came in the kitchen I asked if he liked meatballs & he got upset my daughter snitched on him. He said he told me before he doesn’t like them & why can’t I just buy beef. I told him I was sorry I forgot he said that. He was already fixing himself & my daughter a sandwich so I put the food up & said well since you’re fixing food anyways I don’t have to cook. He said I don’t know why you fix stuff nobody likes (also have a 20 year old stepson that rarely complains & my 15 year old doesn’t always eat so I don’t know if they like them or not) I walked away. He didn’t know why I was so upset. It wasn’t just the meatballs it’s comments all the time about dinner. Last week I planned on subs & he said we have had a lot of sandwiches lately but then orders cheeseburgers for everyone. I try to fix things that aren’t weird or nobody likes. Am I overthinking this? I’m tempted to just not cook anymore. Also I have a lot of health problems & most people that have the limitations I have rarely cook so it upsets me I take my time & energy to go grocery shopping, cook & clean up. Thanks for letting me vent.