Am I to old to have another baby?

Yes I think it’s too old just b cuz ur starting over and ur body sometimes can’t handle it

Get on a agony site … this ain’t nail related :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I completely understand wanting another child, I considered it myself a few years ago. I’d say do your research, I did and discovered there’s more risk after 35 for the baby to have health problems. Maybe adopt? There’s so many babies, kids, and teenagers needing a loving home and family.

I’d say you go girl. I’m in my late 40s and am still holding out hope that someday the Stork pays us a visit with our first born. All the best!

I had my daughter at 38 she is 4 now. I also have a 22 year old and a 16 year old. She was my best pregnancy and birth was amazing. Your not to old xx

2 Likes

My best friend just had a baby at 37 and her daughter who is 21 just had a baby 2 months before her.

1 Like

I was 41 when I had my last.So go for it.

1 Like

Talk to your doctor is the best advice!

No you’re not old, I had my 1st blessing couple wks before I turned 39 :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Honestly, If you feel that you can handle it, then no! My mom had my youngest sister at 40 and they’re like best friends! My mom is 66 and my sister is 22.

Consult your Dr and your husband. Only you can make the decision.

You better change the name of this page…:neutral_face:

3 Likes

No, never too old…get it love

1 Like

Do what makes you happy

Just have one , who cares what others think as long as you are happy

Talk to God yourself your husband and doctor🙏

1 Like

Go for it.i was 38 when had my last one and my eldest one will be 20 this year

3 Likes

I am 39, and have the same question. The comments give me hope. :green_heart:

I’m 41 currently pregnant with my 6th child i also have 23 yr old with 2 cheeky monkeys 22 yr old 18 and 8yr old and our baby who has had turned 7 months never listen to anyone else bt ur self its ur life u only live once its up to u how u do it and how u leave it stamp on the world as long as u can afford and hav weighted up the pros and cons to hav more then I say go for it if its for u gud luck in ur decision. Xx😀

3 Likes

My oldest is 21… My baby is 2… I’m 38 this year. (She’s a healthy beautiful 2 yo… Even though my tubes were tied) Pregnancy was rough and high risk but she’s my little miracle baby.

Isn’t this a site for nails? Wtf lady?

3 Likes

It’s not too old as long as you are healthy.

Was 38 having my 7 child oldest was 20… This year there 30 and 10… Think im a way better parent…

1 Like

Naomi Campbell has just had her first at 50!

1 Like

Ask your doctor so he can determine if your health will allow for a healthy pregnancy/ baby, and at that age. And ask about risks - you may want to know about that when getting pregnant at almost 40

1 Like

the only people that should decide this is you and your partner it does not matter what anyone else thinks

1 Like

Is say, you will most likely have a grandchild soon. Be patient. Be a wonderful guiding force in that child’s life. I don’t think you are to old I had my 3rd daughter at 32 and at 38 I was a Grandmother. I was able to help raise her and be and care for her. It made my oldest daughters tour of motherhood much easier. :heart: best wishes in what ever you decide :heart:

2 Likes

Is this a place for nails or no?

2 Likes

My oldest is 21 & i was 35 when my triplets were born as long as ur health is good then go for it

2 Likes

My mom had my brother when she was 38, I am 21 now so I went 18 years without having a brother

My mom was 38 and my dad was 45. The question you should be asking is what kind of life will my child have rather than just I wanna have a baby. Because they will bury you when they are young, they will have to face and deal with things that other children won’t and that’s something that should be considered. I became my dad’s power of attorney before I was 30. He died when I was 33. I’m 35 now and my mom’s had a stroke and is about to have a full knee replacement. I will always take care of her bc I love her and that’s who I am. But it’s hard and something you should think about when you’re considering having a child at an older age.

1 Like

No, your choice allowed

My mom had me at 37. Old coworker of mine had her first baby at 42
It can definitely be done

1 Like

I’m 38 and just about to have my 4th
You do what you feel is right for you! :heart:

If you want one, have one! Go for it honey

hmmm, you want to stay private, yet post this on social media? just saying…

1 Like

It’s personal choice I’m 41 and too old. Another 41 Yr old may be feeling fit and spritely. Teens run rings around everyone the baby part is easy.

1 Like

I mean do in life whatever makes u happy

My mum had me at 38!! I’m now 30 x

I have a 17 month old and I’m 7 months pregnant I am 38 years young

4 Likes

Dawn Meek, I AIN’T SAYING NOTHING. I AM GOING TO THE O.R. IN A FEW AND PEACE.

I’m 41 in August with a 7 month old :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: wouldn’t change a thing

2 Likes

Why is this a thing on a nails page? :thinking:

3 Likes

I would talk to gynecologist and see if you’re healthy enough. I know after a certain age the risk of having a special needs child is greater

I was 40 when I had my son. For myself if I had him a couple years sooner and if I hadn’t had issues we wouldve had another. My girls are 24, 22 and 20. My son is 4. I feel if you’re in good health and able then having a baby at any age you feel is completely up to you.

Hey I was 41 when I had my daughter…we are still going strong. I was never to old to get out and do things with her and still aren’t! She’s 31 and I’m 73

1 Like

Do you have the money, time and love to give it? Then yes have another baby

Personally its too old for me, but people Do it everyday.

Aww how fun, if you want to you should. I’m 45 now with an 11 & 12 year old,3 older kids and 7 grandbabies already. Life is beautiful and precious. God is truly good.

1 Like

WE have a friend’s mom (age 48) who was pregnant at the same time as her daughter (22) and their kids were born days apart…

My parents were 35-36 when they had me (I’m now 25 and they are in their 60s) so personally if you want to have another baby I don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s your decision not anyone else’s other than your spouse and family

I had my one and only son at 37, so no I don’t think it’s too old!

Girl please these Old Testament women ages 45+ is having healthy babies. 38 is super young✨

In my opinion you are too old but I don’t have to watch it so do you old head :joy:

4 Likes

No it is not :heart::pray::heart:
You do you and go for it ! God Bless you sweetheart and your Family always !! :heart::pray::heart::pray::heart::pray:

1 Like

Do what feels right for you and your family. If you can bring another child into this world and give them a loving home then do it. Age shouldn’t be an issue. Just be sure your Dr. says your healthy enough. But… I know nothing about you, your family or lifestyle so I say this with all the respect in the world and mean absolutely no disrespect, so please don’t take offense. If you want to have a another child please for the love of God and all the unhappy, sad, abused, lonely children just around this area, PLEASE be sure it’s for the right reasons. Nothing other than you want another child to love because you just have so much love to give. Not because your trying to save a marriage, or missing the baby stages, or all the other reasons we choose to have children. It saddens me to see children that look so lonely because their parents don’t have time for them because they’re too busy with work, a younger sibling (a baby), or they’ve become a hindrance to their parents personal time. As you know parenting is 24/7. And even as they get to be 18+ it doesn’t end. Anyway, you get my meaning to this. I think I should be giving this speech to others. It really just breaks my heart seeing children that are sad and lonely when they shouldn’t be. That being said however. Do what you think is right for you and your family, all of your family of course, and what you can handle. Think of the future to. Obviously you might want to have some time for you and your significant other while your still young to do your thing.

I know a woman that’s 40+ and just had a beautiful healthy baby girl. Go for it. Do you boo.

Had my last child at 38 yrs old

Maybe nice for your 4 year old to have a sibling close in age Your daughter grew up as a only child for a long time YOU may enjoy parenting from a different dynamic .

No your not. I don’t feel that you are

I had my first baby at 21 just had my last at 40. My pregnancy at 40 was one of my easiest. I have 4 kids. Baby is perfectly healthy.

No if u want another one have one. I lowkey want another one im almost 37 and I have 7 my youngest is 10mons today. But I also wanna travel and live life so thank God my tubes are tied🤣

1 Like

No it’s not. 60 is too far

Of course you can. Go for it.

Of you feel you are being called to have another child, go for it. My best friend had a baby at 42. They are both healthy.
I’d just say to take all the extra precautions. Eat healthy, work out, walk a lot. It will all help with a healthy mama and baby.

I’m going to say no. Do you want to be 48 with a 10 year old? Going through menopause?

2 Likes

No ur not to old. My dr says ur not to old also, I’m the same age. I joined a app recently that my dr suggested and everyone on the app that’s trying is older than me but not yet 50. I have friend that is 45 with a one yr old and a two yr old and her other four kids from a prior marriage are all 18 and older and out of the house. She wanted kids w her current husband and they r happy.

Yes, if your question yourself yes get a puppy

I don’t think you are too old… At all… If that’s what you want… Do it!

Go for it. You’re still young

I wonder why you would want to start over.

I had my last son at 38. He turnout fine…now he’s 10 years old and very :nerd_face: smart.

No that’s not too old. I had my daughter at 37. There were no complications. You would be considered high risk. They will have to do more testing. The good thing is you will know the babies gender early because genetic test have to be done.

Ill take it if you don’t want it im 45 :grin:

If you are healthy, then go ahead. It’s up to you.

1 Like

Do what you want. I had friends having babies at 40. I had my last one at 36. She’s 11 now and I’m now 10 years away from retirement. It all depends on what you’ll be doing when the child will be graduating from high school. My mom died at 62. I want to enjoy my retirement so I made the decision no kids after my last one. By the time I retire she’ll be almost done with college. I may hold out one or two more years but I want to enjoy retirement as my mom didn’t.

36 for my first and 41 for my 2nd and last!!

2 Likes

I’d definitely try to have it before 40 so yea your good at 38. A doctor can also screen you to make sure your good if your that worried :heart::pray:t4:

My mom had me at 39, do it! Especially before you’re too old, there’s a lot of risks to you & the baby after u turn 40

I had my baby at 38 he is 9 months old now… I find I am more calm now. I bounced to back fast with a C-section… I’m just old and not a spring chicken so we both asleep by 9pm :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but easy peasy

1 Like

I had my only at 36. If you wanna another baby…go for it!!!

1 Like

I was done at 27!! So…

Janet Jackson gave birth at 50, as long as you are healthy!

My son is 22 and have a 9 year old. Keeps u young.

1 Like

I had my daughter at 38

1 Like

I am a child of a 40 year old mom. My only problem is you lose your parents when you are too young. You have no one to fall back on

1 Like

There’s people 50 and 60 years old having babies

1 Like

Nails 2 die for… WTF are you doing??? Go back to what you’re supposed to be about – nails!!!

There was a women who had a a kid at like 70 your body’s not to old but you gotta think that God forbid something happens to you what’s gonna happen to that newborn baby also think that when that baby gets older your not gonna be able to chase after him or her cause you’ll be older not like you probably could now with your 4 year old alot to think about but the decision is up 2 you its your body

If you don’t know and you have to ask strangers… Yes. You’re too old. Get a hobby.

You do you! Don’t let anyone tell you what your heart desires is wrong. If you can afford it…go for it.

1 Like

Hell NO, you are NOT “too old”… Women all throughout my family had children well into their 40s and lived long enough to see their kids successful and raising children of their own. Just take good care of yourself so you live a long and healthy life!

1 Like

At this point I wouldn’t bring a child into this world

Not at all! Go for it!

2 Likes

If your doctor says you are healthy enough to handle one, go for it!

1 Like

I had my youngest at 42, it’s harder but well worth it

1 Like

I was 37 when had my 1st and 40 when I had my 3rd and last

2 Likes

Consult your OB/GYN. I know there are risks with advanced age. He/she can be more informative than a question on FB.

1 Like

My mom was 40 when she had my brother, he is 17 and I’m going to be 40 in July

1 Like

If you still have working ovaries then you can get pregnant but its a big possibility that the child may end up having dounsyndrom(sp)?
Or some other birth defects and it can be dangerous for the mother too.
I did hear about a gramma carring a child for a familey that couldn’t and it was healthy so ask your doctor

You are still young…go for it