Am I wrong for asking for help from my partner?

I and my partner have been together six year this year; he is 12 years older than me… we have two children together, one age 4 (5 in July) and one age 18 weeks… my 4 years old loves to have cuddles a lot! And likes to cuddle while falling asleep so she will cuddle her dad to fall asleep, but she wants to cuddle me now and then, but I’m busy with the baby most of the time, and my partner won’t do much with our 18 weeks old for some reason, he won’t do night feeds, won’t really change her nappy, won’t dress her or bath her… he works Monday to Friday and drives for a living, he’s a delivery driver. I am absolutely drained and knackered, my 18 weeks old sometimes won’t sleep properly at night. She will wake at like 1 am and stay awake till 5 am, and my eldest is up at 5:30 am so I don’t get to go to sleep until the following night time, I have told my partner, but he won’t help do night feeds even on the weekend he says he doesn’t hear the baby waking up in the night… I literally feel so so so stressed, and it’s not even the kids that’s making me this stressed. It’s the fact he’s there but won’t help… I’m sick of asking for help and not getting any from him! I just think if he’s there, then why can’t he help? What’s the point in him being there if he’s no help with our youngest… I don’t get to spend any time with just my eldest because he won’t help with our baby… he says, “well I work and drive all day everyday” I’m sure he thinks I do absolutely nothing everyday:/ I clean, cook, wash clothes look after our baby take the eldest to school pick her up, etc… as well as all-night feeds bath them both get them both ready for bed and I have to try to find time to have a bath myself and eat food myself, etc… Am I in the wrong for wanting him to help? And let me catch up on some sleep? Even when I was in hospital being induced, my mum was the one that had our eldest, not him… even though he wasn’t allowed in hospital till I was in labor…

No you are not in the wrong. He should jump right in and help you always!