Am I wrong for being upset about my dad not coming to my graduation?

Am I in the wrong for still feeling upset that my dad didn’t come to my graduation?

A little background here. I’m 23 now, my little sister is graduating next weekend and I’m excited for her and everything and very proud. But I can’t stop thinking about the fact that my dad didn’t come to my graduation when I graduated in 2017 but has been to my brothers (2019) and now my sisters. My dad and I have always had a rocky relationship but I still wanted him there. His now ex-wife (who is 12 years older than me mind you) and I never got along and she always treated me like crap and always went out of her way to disrespect me or abuse me in some way. She even told me at my grandpas funeral that no one wanted me there (I was 15 at the time) and that I was a burden. I told him the day of that I would rather it just be him and my siblings but I would prefer her not be there. He said she is his wife and she comes or he doesn’t at all. He didn’t show. I only had 5 people there. Am I in the wrong for being hurt still?

Summary

This text will be hidden