Am I wrong for cutting out my sister in law?

Revise your post cause it makes no sense

This shits all over the place. I have no idea what you’re trying to say. Especially when u say she has ur child, but the grandparents have them😕

Who are you to judge if she should have more children? Your not God. Live your own life. Would you like someone telling you how many you are allowed to have? Mind your business!

Smartest thing I did for my kids AND myself was to get tubes tied after my 3rd child. It was hard af being sick gle mom with 3 kids. Why would people choose to keep doing that to themselves AND thier children.

Before making a public post asking for advice…PLEASE PROOFREAD! This is too confusing. My head hurts now.:woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

This post makes absolutely no sense

1 Like

Im confused you want to cut out your sister in law yet she has custody of your child? Because that seems kind of shitty… it sounds like she has 4 of her own biological children 2 who have passed and 2 who spend time with their grandparents? But she has custody of your kid?

Mind ur business if ur not taking care of them :woman_shrugging:t6:

7 Likes

So you don’t like kids? Your nieces and nephews? Your own kid cause she watches that child?

1 Like

Wtf are you talking about?

6 Likes

This post doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

This made zero sense and you sound like a shitty sister I law to have, her having children has nothing to do with you, but out

I think we are missing the part where the issue is. That math doesn’t even make sense. You are mad she’s having another kid? You don’t want anything to do with the kids then? What did I even read here?

1 Like

How do these kind of post get approved?

5 Likes

Did she adopt one of the sister n laws kids?? And the grandparents are basically raising the others?? I’m so confused :thinking:

1 Like

Why does she have your child???

Hannah Lambert me trying to understand what’s going on here :sweat_smile:

What did I just read?

Ok 30 minutes of my time wasted :woman_shrugging:

What on earth do the 6 kids have to do with the cutting out and buying a house…your child’s her child, I still count a child short somewhere?? I feel like this question is a riddle , and we need to guess the answer

This is a lil confusing to read, but I think I understand bcos I’ve been in a similar situation. When you refer to her having three children on earth, including yours… Makes me think that you have adopted or have guardianship of one of her biological children that you love and raise as your own… is that right? If so, our situations are similar. My step-sister has gave birth to 4 children, none of which she has raised beyond 2 years old. Each child has been adopted by other people. My husband and I took legal guardianship of her 3rd biological child at 8 months old, and in 2019 we adopted him. Since then, she gave birth to another child in January 2021, and that child is now being placed in a foster home, and her parental rights will hopefully be terminated from that child as well and prayerfully, that child will be adopted by a loving family. It is my opinion that women, such as your SIL, and my step-sister, dont have the know how to be a parent. Unfortunately, they know how to reproduce but cant actually be a mother to a child. Unfortunately, I had to cut my step-sister out of our lives, which also meant cutting my step-mom and even my biological dad, out of our lives. When we stepped in and decided to care for our son and adopt him as our own, that meant we, as his parents, had to do what was best for him and protect him as parents should. The mental abuse and anxiety, that my step-sister and step-mom, was causing our son wasn’t something my husband and I was going to allow. So, sometimes we have to make difficult choices for our children, even if it causes us pain bcos we have to turn our backs on the ones that were once considered our family. If cutting your SIL out of your childs life is whats best for the child, then thats what has to be done. She may be the biological mother, but it takes more than giving birth to be a Mom. Blood may be thicker than water, but Love is thicker than blood.

Is this a guy writing this she has your child so you slept with her? She’s your sister in law who the parents always have the kids. It’s the only way to put it

Oh is this one of those trivia/brain teasers, with 100 probable answers…
Mrs. Peacock, in the Conservatory, with a candlestick

1 Like

Who in admin accepted this “question”. The situation is not clear and the maths doesn’t work :woman_shrugging:. It is a waste of time even putting the post up as no one can give any actual advice considering the circumstances aren’t clear :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I have no idea what you are trying to explain in this post but talking through it with her should clear the air

She has your child? What’s the issue? I am not following your logic sorry

I don’t even understand what your question is to be honest

I’m not understanding the facts to reply

Wonder what she smoked …?!! Lol

I don’t understand the problem.

If you are throwing in the towel over her being pregnant with another child that is beyond me I’m guessing you never lost a child but I have and you try to feel that void in anyway you can literally she is dealing with it the best way she knows how I believe doesn’t make her a bad mother because she is only trying to heal in her own way maybe talk to her & see if she needs you to show her another way maybe she rather know her kids are safe & sound with her parents then just around her seeing her be someone they’ll hate later on in life because of some “reckless” things she might be doing to help her with her depression etc I’m praying for her

I dont think you guys read that thoroughly enough. Shes saying her sister in law is having kids and NOT taking care of them. Accusing her of jealousy because shes having another baby when she dont take care of the ones she has? That seems like a reach, it seems like shes tired of taking care of kids that arent heres, which is understandable. Yes, parents need a break, but they also need to be parents. If shes not parenting and leaving you with the brunt of the work I’d be angry too, it takes a village but it also takes the mama working very hard, it’s a thankless job for the most part. I’d follow your heart either way, if you’re tired then you’re tired. I’ve had to cut off family members not for that reason but just because of the toxicity level that came with their relationship.

First of all, what do you mean “including my kid”…do you not have your own child and now you’re judging someone else’s parenting skills? I’m confused

3 Likes

Sounds like your the one who needs to have a reality check. She lost her babies and you cant even began to understand what she feels? So why dont you try to have some compassion. Everyone grieves differently and grief never ends we just learn how to deal with it and go forward. I think you should should have a reality check and maybe be more supportive.

Is this a math problem? How many children are there and where are they all staying tonight?

Why does she have your child?? Why don’t you have your own child??

You sound like a dead end bully who likes making fun of others by watching and stalking them…maybe your sister doesn’t won’t anything to do with you cause of the way you act and treat her…

What is this even saying?

I’m so confused. :thinking::woman_shrugging:t3: