Am I wrong for doing this?

What is my perfect crime? I break into Tiffany’s at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No, I go for the chandelier. It’s priceless. As I’m taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It’s her father’s business. She’s Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning, the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada. I don’t trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he’s the chief of police. This is where the story gets interesting. I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She’s been waiting for me all these years. She’s never taken another lover. I don’t care. I don’t show up. I go to Berlin. That’s where I stashed the chandelier.

505 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum.

7 Likes

Identity theft is not a joke

8 Likes

How exciting best read ever :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What the hell is this? And why did you do that to poor Tiffany? I need closure what happens after you get to Berlin??

6 Likes

Arse! Come take care of all this back child support! I knew I’d find you eventually!!

This is allowed? But I’ve messaged about ABUSIVE EX’s and y’all didn’t want to share that shit? Someone’s not their head screwed on backwards. This page is becoming more of a joke, than anyone asking and receiving any sort of help.

Olivia Saul Katie Soltys

2 Likes

But…I need some closure here…how much did you get for the chandelier?

2 Likes

Aine Kilbride Shauna Hughes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I want what ever this person is taking.

3 Likes

Dang… you just don’t care :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wtf did I just waste 5 seconds of my life reading?! :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Where is in Berlin? I can meet you there. Just kidding :joy:. I have to use my walker everywhere I go :walking_woman: :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile: :joy:. Feel good to say that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I hope :pray: you find what you are looking for. Wishing the best for you.

What the fucks the mom question?

This page is becoming a f*cking joke

8 Likes

What did I just read? Lol

2 Likes

There are two kinds of people, Those who watch The Office and those who don’t. Both of them are on this thread. :joy:

23 Likes

This is just ridiculous

It may not be a perfect crime but if you stab someone with an icicle the evidence and weapon melt away

So I ask an honest question about a job and it gets denied but this gets approved…oh ok 🤦✌🏻

12 Likes

This sounds like the story I had to use for my ethics essay lmao

Are you writing a novel?

1 Like

I’ve seen this a few years ago on Reddit lmao

Love me some Dwight!

1 Like

Some of y’all really need to watch The Office :joy:

What did I just read?! :joy:

It was a waste of time!

I think you have a big of a mean streak. Lol

I’ve never watched the office but I’ve heard this so much anyways that I just know where it’s from :rofl:

Sounds like the scene from a movie

1 Like

This page is horribly fake…

1 Like

I truly feel bad for the people that don’t get this

6 Likes

Jenna Fischer Bridget Valdez

1 Like

What is this from? I know I have heard it before

Angel Alvarez I heard Dwight’s voice whilst reading this

6 Likes

Wtf. That’s from the office🤔

Wait, is this real life?

It’s to early for this. :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Me realizing how many people DON’T watch the office.

6 Likes