Am I wrong for having these feelings?

My question I need advice on is. I have a 11 Year old daughter who’s real dad took his life… now her father was my first love but over time we grew apart moved on and now I’m married but when I got the news my whole world shattered I feel the pain and the sadnesses and I just want my husband to comfort me but instead he gets in his car and drives away which makes me second guess our life together when he is supposed to my emotional support system am I in the wrong for the emotions I’m going through?

No, I do not feel you’re in the wrong for having these feelings. My first love was murdered a while back. I had already been married to my now husband for 4 years when I found out. When I found out,I hit my knees and scream cried. The pain was so intense. My husband’s response was “I don’t see why you’re so upset” :roll_eyes:. Though I did not have a child with my ex. I think men-husbands get the pain you’re feeling. They just don’t know how to help.you grieve an ex partner. I’m sorry I really don’t have advice. I’m just sorry you’re going through such a difficult time.