Am I wrong for not wanting to bring my kids around someone who disrespects me?

No. I’m kinda in the same situation. It’s YOUR child. Do what you see fit.

2 Likes

Not at all. Keep your baby safe. If she wants them to meet then they can meet when your boyfriend has the kids not around her

1 Like

So why are you your son or your boyfriend around his ex. Get yourself and your son away from your boyfriend’s EX and don’t worry about what she saying otherwise you’re all going to need professional help

Wait… you dont allow your boyfriends kids around your baby either? The baby mama doesnt need to be around for the kids to meet…

12 Likes

Hell No. Tell her that you’re the REAL woman and when she’s woman enough that can happen BUT till then :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: I mean really- tell her to stop talking smack because god only knows what kinda crap she’s gonna day when you do let him visit. Is she nuts!?

Not at all. Keep boundaries in place and make it known that if she continues to be drama she won’t be around.

He can introduce his kids to your kid. She dont have to be there. Tell her to fuck off.

3 Likes

Plus if she thinks the baby isn’t his, why is she wanting him to meet “siblings” lol

5 Likes

No. Do what you think is best for your child, always!

Well if he cheated with you on her then I would understand her…

2 Likes

Your son has the right to know his siblings. But your definitely not in the wrong not wanting him around her. And you have every right to say that no she cannot be around him.

2 Likes

Sounds like crazy ex wants to see the baby and stir up drama and is using the excuse of siblings needing to meet. She has no right to see your son. Knowing siblings is a great thing but she does not need to be there for that to happen. Keep her AWAY from your children.

7 Likes

Nope, if its bad for the mom its bad for the child

What? So it’s your boyfriend…we call the x “baby mamma”. They have a kid together. Your kids don’t know each other. So he doesn’t see his other kids? I’m so confused

1 Like

I wouldn’t allow her around my kid at all

Why does she have to be around your child, I mean if they visit with him and you she does not need to see your son. He needs to put her in her place & I don’t think you’re overreacting; never allow disrespect and maybe you should slap the shit out her for posting shit about your child! What kind of person does that

1 Like

I’d be more concerned if you did bring your child around her. Hell no! I wouldn’t be taking my child around her. She not only disrespected you she disrespected your child and his father too. I’d be looking into a peace bond personally. Her saying the child needs a DNA test then saying the child needs to see their siblings (her children) is more than a bit off the wall. She sounds pretty unstable!

Why would you bring him around her anyway?! She’s not related in any way to your son…

1 Like

No your not wrong. And honesty I wouldn’t bring my child around bad negativity it don’t make healthy relationship and it causes problem children need to filled with positivity and surround by people who love them not one person saying one thing and another saying another it makes the child think there the problem and causes social problem and development problem when they get older and they’ll use that as a coping mechanism to handle there own battle when there older and it’s really not good for them

1 Like

Your child shouldn’t be around her anyway. She isn’t the mom nor the step mom or the aunt or the damn cousin for that matter. The child shares her with noone. Only the father. So he can bring his other kids around without her. If she’s talking that much shit though, his kids with her will never respect you. That’s sad and pathetic

3 Likes

No I havent allowed my daughter to meet my fiances son because of this.

2 Likes

Say her daughter is welcome but she herself is not

1 Like

No. Not at all. U should just ignore her and her 2cents.

Nope. You’re not wrong.

He can’t bring his daughter over without the babymomma? Sounds like its not your problem that she hasn’t met her siblings

Why are you not asking your boyfriend this question?

3 Likes

I see it as yeah shes crazy but that’s also your child’s sibling… We see all these posts how coparents go to dinner together, have the ex over for birthdays and holidays and that is such a good example for the kids. I’m sure it’s hard but maybe come to her by yourself and show her respect and ask her to do those things together. It sounds like shes just jealous so maybe have playdates with just you her and the kids and not include dad for a while. If that doesn’t work then forget about it! And also think about how that strains dads relationship with his other children. He could be there for his other kids and the one you guys share so much better if everyone got along. Worth a try.

No but he does deserve to know who they are

No. If your boyfriend’s baby mama is crazy she doesn’t need to be around you or your child… That isn’t the same as her daughter not being around y’all though. We’re missing some peices of the story. What is the custody arrangement for his daughter? How old is she? Does he ever see his daughter away from the bm?

2 Likes

how can he be her daughter’s sibling if he doesn’t belong to your boyfriend that is what I would ask her

1 Like

🙋 girl i know the feeling

Not at all. Keep her far away. When dad has the siblings they can see each other. Leave the trash on the curb. She’s just looking to start shit.

No the way she is behaving says it all if she wants her kids to have a relationship with ur son then she wouldn’t bad mouth u and say all that shit about ur son not being his she is definitely a vindictive salty psycho twat and i wouldnt trust her not to harm ur child out of spite fuck that

She doesn’t need to be there…the father can get them together

I’d tell her that her daughter most definitely deserves to meet her sibling and she (her daughter) is welcome over anytime. However, due to the nature of y’all’s relationship - she (the ex) is not allowed over nor is your son allowed to go there.

1 Like

She has nothing to do with her daughter meeting your son!! She is jealous.

How is her daughter not meeting her siblings? … Your boyfriend, should be having visits with his other child (ren)? Unless she’s keeping him from his kids, to use as an excuse for this scenerio? In which case I would suggest taking her to court over visitation. All children involved should have a relationship together, it don’t mean she needs to be around your child unsupervised by you or your man.

1 Like

the only way to play her game is to not play. if she is rude and disrespecting keep all of you away.

He can see his siblings at dads house without crazy ex there

4 Likes

Cany ur bf get his kid? I keep mine from crazy baby mom n mine know there sister…:woman_shrugging:

Do what’s best for you and your child mama. As hard as it may be ignore get behavior and stay neutral for his daughter’s sake. People will see through her lies in time.

There’s plenty of kids that don’t know their half siblings… :woman_shrugging:t3: if you don’t want to deal with the ex then don’t :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

I wouldnt sounds like she is looking to start drama and doesnt have good intentions

1 Like

Please Can someone tell me how to submit a question like these? Thank you!

Your son and you deserve to feel safe. She is not mentally stable. No way in Hell would I tolerate that mess. He is your son not hers. She gets NO say. If she was genuinely concerned about them knowing one another she would offer to bring her over etc.

3 Likes

People disagree with me but I always say you never get to bypass me to go to my children. My father has never met ANY of my 6 children. He’s never spoken to them. They do not know he exist. Same for my brother and sister… if you can’t meet my morals and standards , if you can’t show me respect and love. Then do not go to my children. That’s life of my life breath of my breath I raise them love them and provide for them. Its just now I believe it should be how can you love my child and the human they are without ever loving the woman who made them?

7 Likes

Not at all your kid shpuldnt be around people that cant respect you.

1 Like

That’s a toughie! Considering that your boyfriend’s taste in women improved over the years, give her some credit for nurturing him and turning him into the man you now call your own. So if you thank her for that, the situation would become less hostile. She would, though, be jealous of you, for you got her cake after she baked it and put the icing on it. She’ll still hate you, but she’ll respect you! And that’s what you want, right? :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Sounds like y’all both need to grow the fk up and allow the children to build a relationship it will only bit you’s in the ass at the end…you don’t have to talk to each other for the kids to meet

6 Likes

For starters she isn’t a “baby momma”. She’s the mother to his child. Same as you are. Respect should start there for both of you. And you don’t have to become friends for your children to know each other and grow up with their siblings involved in their lives. It is called being an adult. Act cordially with each other when you have to be around one another. Oh, and lets not forget that talking down the other parent in front of one or both children is also not what adults should do when trying to raise kids. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Not wrong at all! My boyfriends mom doesnt like me. She talks shit all the time so she doesnt get to see my kid. Gave her the opportunity to meet her grand daughter n she chose to be disrespectful so we stay as far from her as possible. I feel bad for my boyfriend but i want peace for my child and me. What ever family wants to see can see her as long as there is peace n respect. If u dont like me or cant respect me i dont trust u to be fair or loving to my child

No your not wrong, sometimes we don’t have much choice… well in my case it’s my grandma who belittles me, calls me names and commonly wigs out on me… but I’m staying at her house (she doesnt live here) but she still comes by and messes with me.

You have to do what’s right for you. If your boyfriend wants his daughter to meet your son, he can arrange to do it without the mother there! That would be my two cents’

1 Like

I would ask your boyfriend to respect your wishes of not wanting your baby around them period. If he can’t support that decision you’ve made for your families peace of mind and mental health then he’s not worth it. You and your child don’t need to associate with another family. She and her kids don’t have any rights to you or your son. Especially being that you and your boyfriend aren’t married. Leave the psycho out of your life.

Not at all. She has hers, you have yours. Stay away from the drama and dont let outside forces disturb your peace. He can simple pick the kid up but its best you stay far from her energy.

1 Like

She posted pictures of your baby and started talking shit about you?

Sounds like someone is mad jealous that you’re sleeping with their ex… I would stay far, far away from that broad. Shes the type thats at the beginning to every jealousy fueled horror story.

She doesn’t have to be present for your kid to meet her kids, thats what Dads time is for.

5 Likes

Fuck tht crazy bitch she up to no good your kid will be fine not knowing his half siblings when he gets older if he wants to communicate then he will

In MY opinion it doesn’t matter what someone has done/said to you, no child should be forced to not have a bond with its family members. Whether you like the mum or not is completely irrelevant, that is your child’s sibling. I’ll get shit for this but I think you just need to suck it up and get on with it

Its that baby mama drama. Shes being petty because he moved on to be with you. Shes jealous that he has another child with you. I would try to have a talk with her and let her know that if the drama continues, then no you will not bring your child around toxic ppl. If she wants her daughter to meet her sibling then your bf needs to be the one to have his daughter on a weekend or something. You dont have to be around her and take your child to her. Thats yours and his child not hers. If she is saying your baby isnt his, then why would she want her child meeting the baby anyway? Sounds to me shes bipolar or something. You both should try to work things out because when her daughter does see the father, you will be that person in her daughters life helping out. Explain that to her. She should be greatful. But you know how petty women get when their exes move on. Its sad.

5 Likes

You don’t have to let your children be around anyone you don’t want them around and to keep them safe may be something you don’t want to do but I hope you get the answer your looking for God bless you

1 Like

You’re not a bad person legally she has no right to the child at all. she complains about her child not being able to see your child well if she sent their child down for visitation then her child would it get to hang out with your child. So considering if they are doing visitation with their daughter then she does get to meet her sibling it’s just the step Mommy wants to meet the baby and she has no legal right to. Her daughter can visit her sibling without the mother being there and considering she claims it’s not his then how can she claim it’s not fair you’re a deadbeat because my daughter can’t see her sibling how can it be her sibling if she claims it’s not his. So I would ask her how can I be a deadbeat because your daughter can’t see a sibling that you claim isn’t his to begin with so therefore if my child is not his how can it be related to her

1 Like

To her the children are tools, do not allow that to continue. Encourage family time without her… you’re allowed so is Dad

As somebody who has dealt with this first. NO NO u dont have to have anything to do with her nor her with ur child. As for the siblings well when daddy has them they can be around each other but if she can’t respect u first hand then no she needs no need to be around ur child. As for other commentors oh it’s for the children fuck that. It’s her causing drama. N yes if they act like this they are A BABY MAMA. A momma wouldn’t act lime this concerning their child. N before anybody has anything to say to me I have dealt with step mom yes still after their divorced!!! N I have dealt with the baby mama drama. She’ s shit n let ur man deal with her not u.

2 Likes

Why does boyfriend allow anyone to treat you and your family in such a way? He should be your protector and stand up to her and lay down the ground rules for respect, and then once that’s established then you can explore visits and play dates with the other “siblings. Then again, she doesn’t believe your son is truly her kids siblings then why does she care whether or not your son plays with his “siblings” she needs to make up her damn mind about whether or not she accepts him as family and also get help immediately, she sounds wretched. Good luck!

4 Likes

You are not wrong at all love

Keep your peace. Avoid that mess until she can straighten up.

Poor kids they are the ones that loose…

She says baby isn’t his…but her child deserves to meet the sibling? Tell her to make up her mind lol

1 Like

Speaking from experience, the siblings can be in each others lives while dad has custody, keep your distance from her & literally SAY NOTHING to her. Anything & everything you say, good or bad, will instigate her. None of the kids should see thier parents acting hostile towards each other (which includes the kid she has).
I had this same problem & even after me and her baby daddy are split, she was STILL saying our child needed a DNA test. I still can’t be near her to this day (almost a year since), my lil boy sees his half siblings through his grandparents now.

You do what you think is best for you and your child. Phuck her and Phuck your bf too if he doesn’t like it!

Nope. You’re in the right

Do what you have to do to protect your child, if she talks crap about you what is going to stop her from saying a bunch of (shit) to your child. You are not wrong . Protect your child. From that crazy person. God Bless you both