Any ideas for chafing down below while pregnant?

Dry off down there with a hair dryer and use spray tanactin or spray Dove deodorant. I also wash with Dial soap it it antibacterial. :heart: Poor thing!

Monistat makes a chafing cream… best stuff ever created! Should be in the isle with all the other feminine hygiene products.

4 Likes

My son’s pediatric allergist recommended Crisco shortening …used it while my son was little and for chafing when he played football in high school. Worked like a charm

Monistat sells a chafing cream. Gold Bond also has an anti-chafing stick. Both work wonderfully.

Your GYN may have some suggestions. I hope it is better soon. Maybe cooler weather will help. Maybe even some tight-legged underwear that doesn’t move could help…even may have to be men’s underwear. …just sayin

Wear men’s boxer briefs. They are longer than women’s boy shorts. Plus, they are tight enough on your thighs to not ride up. It’s underwear, so who sees or knows?

Anti Monkey-butt Powder is a game changer

Try using deodorant during the day where you are chaffing to prevent it.

1 Like

Old fashioned corn starch. No perfumes or messy creams… just plain old corn starch from the pantry. Worked great through decades!

7 Likes

I had that so bad too…I used pure corn starch, not powder with corn starch but kitchen type corn starch…applied it liberally every day as soon as I dried off from the shower

1 Like

Dry first with the blow dryer Away from :sweat_drops: Water.

Put deodorant on the inside of your legs where you’re chafing at…it also helps with razor burn for bikini areas

Corn starch. Dust every time you are even a bit damp down there.

CORN STARCH! I don’t recommend buying off-brand however. It’s super cheap

2 Likes

Monistat chafing, go oes like gel, works like powder

Deodorant works to keep you dry

Use plain corn starch.

Monistat chafing cream it works

Deodorant! My thighs chap like crazy without it! Easiest way to put it on is sitting on the toilet! (Weird, but works) :joy:

Ban roll on works miracles!

deodorant works like wonders use dove

Baby powder cheap and worked good

Balmex always worked for me

Look for monkey butt powder

Super wonderful baby and mama organic products. They continue to this day to save my skin!

Lady Antimonkey Butt powder

Its horrid…much love. X… Keep nappy rash cream handy… And thrush cream… X.

Even not pregnant i always put deodorant on both sides of my inner thighs to prevent this problem. It works amazing and has been a life saver. I read it in a beauty magazine, tried it and now I always do it if im going to be wearing anything that allows my thighs to touch

1 Like

I use lidoderm spray for the pain/itching and Aquaphor. Helps alot.

Anti monkeybutt powder sold at walgreens sold by the baby items…

Coconut oil. That was the only thing that helped me with the chafe.

Talcon powder helped me. A lot xxx

Corn starch sounds crazy I know bit it works great even for diaper rash also

1 Like

Cornstarch, goldbond powder. I got it bad under my boobs from sweating. Does wonders

I got really sweaty while I was pregnant was so uncomfortable

Body Glide (like what marathon runners use)

Monistat chafing gel powder is the best

1 Like

Roll on deodorant 100%

1 Like

Deodorant or cornstarch works wonders