Any mamas dealing with perioral dermatitis?

Any mamas dealing with perioral dermatitis? The dermatologist is recommending minocycline, which is unsafe for breastfeeding or pregnancy. Any recommendations?

2 Likes

Thank God i believed in Doctor mallo kut after reading so many testimonies about his work and decided to contact him. I am writing my own testimony which i never thought would be possible. Before i met Doctor mallo kuti, i felt all this were superstitious beliefs and spell was not scientifically proven to be true but this spell caster made me believe otherwise. HE IS A GOOD MAN. I got my ex wife back with the help of this man after 4 years of trying but no means possible was seeming to show. If you read any testimony about Doctor Mallo Kuti, it is true. My wife Sharon had left me for over 4 years and i have been wanting to have her back and tried begging her to come back to me but she paid me deaf ears and made a fool of me in public. Doctor mallo kuti was referred to me by a friend of mine who he also helped in my place of work and i told him he was superstitious and a fool to believe in such fetish things. But after so many thoughts of it, i went online to search for him and i decided to contact him at his email. He soon gave me his mobile number and we talked for a good time too. He is the best. Before his spell worked, i already had assurance. Within 3 days, my ex wife after 4 years of mockery of being a useless man, came to me begging me this time. I didn’t know what this man did but he is very good to do such for me. I am thanking him and my friend for knowing him too everyday of my life. I believe he will help anyone who who comes to him for help. You will contact him at [SPIRITUALMALLOKUTIP4@GMAIL. COM if you want your ex back or want any solution to your problemS

I found this on google

Acne and perioral dermatitis in pregnancy are also common, influenced by the high levels of estrogen. Acne tends to worsen in early pregnancy, but improves later. Mild cleansers, topical erythromycin, benzoyl peroxide and azelaic acid are safe to use.

We typically treat with Doxycycline for POD but not safe while pregnant or breastfeeding. There isn’t much you can take while doing either.

So I’m not sure what that is but Google says it’s a rash type situation around the mouth. That there are topical creams you can try.

But according to lactmed it’s okay for short term use. Minocycline - Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed®) - NCBI Bookshelf

Unfortunately there is not much you can use to treat dermatitis while breastfeeding

Do you want to become a member of a great temple and be a star in the world, or you want to become very rich in life and nobody can stop you from it, or you want to become famous in life for people to know you much and give you that respect, if interested then become the Illuminati member and never be poor again cause we will give you all your wish you need from our temple as a member of the great Illuminati kingdom, email ([email protected])

Thank God i believed in Doctor mallo kut after reading so many testimonies about his work and decided to contact him. I am writing my own testimony which i never thought would be possible. Before i met Doctor mallo kuti, i felt all this were superstitious beliefs and spell was not scientifically proven to be true but this spell caster made me believe otherwise. HE IS A GOOD MAN. I got my ex wife back with the help of this man after 4 years of trying but no means possible was seeming to show. If you read any testimony about Doctor Mallo Kuti, it is true. My wife Sharon had left me for over 4 years and i have been wanting to have her back and tried begging her to come back to me but she paid me deaf ears and made a fool of me in public. Doctor mallo kuti was referred to me by a friend of mine who he also helped in my place of work and i told him he was superstitious and a fool to believe in such fetish things. But after so many thoughts of it, i went online to search for him and i decided to contact him at his email. He soon gave me his mobile number and we talked for a good time too. He is the best. Before his spell worked, i already had assurance. Within 3 days, my ex wife after 4 years of mockery of being a useless man, came to me begging me this time. I didn’t know what this man did but he is very good to do such for me. I am thanking him and my friend for knowing him too everyday of my life. I believe he will help anyone who who comes to him for help. You will contact him at [SPIRITUALMALLOKUTIP4@GMAIL. COM if you want your ex back or want any solution to your problemS

My husband and I got separated when i found out he was having an affair with another woman, when i confronted him, we had argument and he broke up with me, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail. I cried all day and helpless looking up to God to help me with the problem in my marriage. All I need is my marriage to be restored back, we’ve been together for years and he has done nothing but cheated and lied to me. but I know it’s something that can be fixed I still love him the same way when I first met him. However I decided to seek help from Priest Andrew, he reunited my marriage back together as it was in the beginning. now my marriage is perfectly fine and I know there are lot of people out there who have different kind of problem in home, marriages and relationships. Here is Priest Andrew email: priestandrewcureservice123@gmail. Com
and whats app him +2349064356977