Any mamas have transverse babies?

Any mommas ever had their baby be transverse (sideways) in the womb !? I go back next week for an ultrasound I’m being induced Feb 1st. They said if she is still not back head down they’re gonna do a procedure to move her… just wondering if any mommas have been through this before.

My baby was also transverse from week 28 to 36. He finally turned on his own into a head down position a week before I ended up giving birth. Hoping yours does the same! :crossed_fingers::pray::heart:

My son was ready to go and I was going to be induced the next day. When the doctor checked, he was sideways so they pushed and pushed and eventually he moved. It was uncomfortable when they did it, but worth it :blush:

My little one was transverse up to a 2 days before I was induced. Then he flipped. My ob had me doing these “excersizes” that were designed to help the baby flip. It worked! He was also 8lbs 6oz, and had little fluid and was still able to flip. There is hope. Not much, but a little!

My son was breech my entire pregnant. I was supposed to have the procedure done at 36 and 2 but I went into preterm labor and had an emergency c

my daughter was transverse or breech my whole pregnancy hours before i went into labor she flipped into position

They done that procedure on me my stubborn son didn’t move though and I went into labour the day after it and had a c section

My last was transverse until 37+3 and then flipped himself! Went into labour the next day

My daughter was and could not be moved. Her head was stuck under my rib cage. I had to have a scheduled csection.

Mine was sideways most of my pregnancy. She turned head down at 38 weeks and came head first naturally. Babies usually know where they need to be and your baby might not be ready to be head down