Any other mamas find women attractive?

Women are beautiful! And they smell so good! Curves, pretty feet, shiny hair!

I’ve always found women attractive. I was in a women’s only group chat back in the days (MSN) and one of my friends’ husband said “You women are undercover bi… Always hitting on each other and I’m jealous…!!”

I find women to be gorgeous and much more physically attractive than most men but I’m not sexually attracted to them. I admire them and often point a beautiful woman out to my husband but I’d never do anything physical with a woman.

1 Like

Me lol. I find every gender attractive. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Surely he wouldnt mind lol

Don’t be afraid to say anything, you are who you are and if people cannot accept that - f*ck them! That’s their issue, not yours. You do you mama! :black_heart:

Yes I absolutely do.

Just tell him how you feel

I’ve always found women more attractive than men. I felt I wanted to look like them. I’ve never been attracted to another woman or man, only my husband. I am deffinately straight but you have every right to feel all kinds of things. You are finding yourself💕

I notice women more as I get older. I think it’s that we see attractive qualities and notice things we may have had before kids and marriage. I wore makeup and always had nice hair and nails before kids. I don’t have time to do all the upkeep now. I notice women who fit that type a lot, if that makes sense. I think they’re beautiful or look nice but don’t have the sexual attraction.

I am married to an amazing man that I have been with for about 8 years now and i have a handsome little 4 year old boy and a 13 year old stepson. My husband an I talk together about women lol we also look to see who’s cute or whatnot. It shouldn’t be embarrassing to feel the way you do.

I’m married to a man and my boyfriends a man. Just curious who else does this and both are completely fine with it.

Accept yourself for who you find attractive but if your relationship with your husband is going well don’t let it interfere

Not at the moment. It’s completely normal though.