Anyone else feel alone?

Anyone else feel so alone? I never have anyone to talk to…I moved around so much as a kid I never made friends with kids in school…its hard making friends as an adult.

7 Likes

Join, volunteer, knock on your neighbors’ doors, talk to other parents, go to religious services, sing in a choir, find a mom’s group. Heck, I went to a big school where lots of kids moved in and out so you couldn’t possibly know everyone. Made lots of new friends at reunion events. Go to meetups, talk to other parents at the park. Find extroverts who will introduce you to their vast friend network.

I feel the same way. My husband has all the friends and I’m just here…existing. it’s sad really. I cry often because i feel like such a loner. You can always message me too :heart:

2 Likes

Part of being a parent. Gets better once kids enter school and make friends

Mamas Uncut have you tried NLP coaching sessions? It help alot.in my case

I don’t know who you are, but I’m a huge chatterbox. So if you want someone to talk to, you can message me.

I might ask for proof that you’re the person who wanted this posted by sending me a screenshot of your message to the page, just for my safety that I’m not talking to someone different.

But if you want someone to talk to, my inbox is open.