Anyone else have kids that are always sick?

Anyone elses kids literally NEVER sick…then all of a sudden covid hits and your kids catch literally everything? what can we do? we all take vitamins and eat healthy…but since covid a few years ago, they literally always seem sick…

12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Anyone else have kids that are always sick? - Mamas Uncut

It’s because everything Is hand sanitizer and antibacterial this and that they need to be exposed to build an amino system

12 Likes

My daughter (8) is literally sick (mostly allergies) all the time it seems like. Granted she was a preemie baby born at 32 weeks and my son (6) is never ever sick. Me and my daughter had contracted Covid in the beginning of the year and didn’t quarantine ourselves from him cause it was basically pointless. And he has autism. But it’s just the weirdest thing that she is always sick some how but never him. They both take the same vitamins both take take their allergy medications. Idk why it’s always her but it is.

Are your kids immunised?

1 Like

We are all just as sick as we ever were. The only time we didn’t get as sick was during all of the covid stuff.

2 Likes

Yeap. We stopped daycare after a few months because it was so bad and now it’s all good again.

I’ve been talking to my daughter’s pediatrician about this. Since everyone has been masked for so long it wasn’t really exposing anyone to germs it has weakened most people’s immune system so there has been a spike in illnesses because of this. Last year a lone RSV season cases doubled in our area because it started in the middle of summer which is extremely early. So basically until everyone builds their immune system back up to everything all over again it will unfortunately happen.

8 Likes

That was my daughter we finally saw an immune Dr and now she’s getting igg therapy once a month and hasn’t been sick sense

Yep! It’s cold after cold over here. Lockdowns ruined everyone’s immune systems

6 Likes

All of our kiddos are using hand sanitizers and soaps. Their immune systems are damaged. My kiddo is the same wY

1 Like

You have probably been vaccinated thus causing all this

9 Likes

I get paid over $ 135 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20244 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://GetPaid361.pages.dev/

When covid hit, everything shut down. That means our kids were not being exposed to germs. Germs build our immune system.
My daughter’s daycare at the time only shut down for 2 weeks so she still went.

1 Like

Daycares and schools are a breeding ground for germs. It’s normal for them to get sick often, but if you suspect something, make a doctors appointment just to be safe.

1 Like

Mine rarely got sick, until her stint with covid in early 2020 before it was officially covid. And now she had so many colds it’s crazy and a second battle with covid.

l get paid over $187 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18918 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome18.pages.dev/

My 5 year old girl isn’t sick a lot, but she takes a multivitamin daily and a prescription for seasonal allergies, and kids elderberry gummies daily. Her immune system is pretty strong between the vitamins and elderberry, but she was off of them for awhile during the winter and caught a couple bad colds. She loves being outside, which helps the immune system build up, too.

1 Like

Knock on wood, opposite. Before covid mine caught everything. Wearing masks has been 2 years without Flu, strep, every freaking virus :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Depends on ages and what has changed since then. Were they in school prior and around a bunch of kids?

Kids are always sick and that was pre Covid too. The nice break from sickness occurred when people were masking. Now that it’s gone it’s like ppl forget how easily these germ factories spread germs.

This thread is going to be entertaining cuz of the conspiracy theorists will come out of the wood work. Yay……

Build their immunities back up. Put that kid outside playing in the dirt. Shoot, encourage to eat the dirt.

2 Likes

My two boys stayed sick. I pulled them from public school and have been homeschooling for 3 years. Neither have been sick at all since then.

l get paid over $187 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18918 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome51.pages.dev/

My daughter that is 16 has all had health issues. By baby that is 6.5 months old was born at 35 weeks and 4 lbs. he has had surgery already and has a heart murmur we are watching.
We was good with not getting Covid through all of this until Sunday my husband was test positive. Then his elder mom, then my baby, now my daughter and I. Hopefully after it passes things will not get worse

Being shut in and masked up killed our immune systems. I was sick straight for about 6months after I stopped with the mask.

Lingering sickness, not even get better its like half a day of no coughing and n buggers and bam its back :sleepy: and they havent been out of daycare the hole time expect covid protocol

There is a pretty significant difference between my kids. My 10 year old, only masked in school and on the bus because he didn’t have a choice. He washes his hands after using the bathroom, before eating and such, and used hand sanitizer if he sneezes or coughs. He is almost never sick. My daughter on the other hand, masked faithfully up until last month and uses hand sanitizer excessively. She is constantly complaining about not feeling well. She has had several colds over the past 3 months. They both had covid on November and were asymptomatic. Before all of this, they were the opposite. He would get sick more often and she was totally fine.

I seriously get a call from the school every week saying one or another of my kids have been exposed to COVID in school… yet my babies get the sniffles quite often and always test negative when I test them. I feel pretty lucky that way, but I know how you feel mama! My kids have missed a good almost half the school year because the district REFUSES to let them do remote learning but even if one of them sneezes, the school will call and tell me they don’t want them there. Damned if we do, damned if we don’t hun. -_-