Anyone else still waiting on their tax return?

It’s been 26 days since my tax refund was received and it’s still saying “received” I don’t have a refund date and I can’t access my transcript I tried calling the IRS and it just auto checked my refund status

3 Likes

I file 1/25 been on a delayed message for almost 3 weeks called IRS and they as told to wait for a verification letter which I receive yesterday so I would be calling tomorrow

It took mine a little over a week

It took 33 days for mine.

Filed Feb 2, being deposited March 6. Sat for weeks with no updates.

Mine too. We filed on February 1st. I read that the IRS is experiencing a 40% slower turn around this year.

I filed January 23rd and they JUST sent me a verification letter like this last Thursday and says it “can take up to 9 more weeks” to get mine but I can “check the tracker in 2-3weeks”

Its been like that for a lot of people. I didn’t get mine until 27 days after acceptance. I don’t know whats going on this year

Mine says the samething…been over a month since I filed!

My money was pending before the website even said it had been accepted. Now my brother in law who has no children has been waiting over a month now for his return. And nothing has changed from last year…

Google how to call and talk to a person in irs I did it and it told me what numbers to press to speak to a person

Wow we filed feb,16th and its been approved and deposit date is March 6th

Call before noon. Google how to get a real person to speak to.

Federal law states that earned income credit and child tax credit filers return is not to be released until at least mid February. But only early filers who claimed either of those were getting it then.

Mine took exactly 30 days from start to finish I filed 1/29 accepted 1/30 ddd 2/28 with child tax credits and earn income credit TurboTax no fees

Got mine in 15 days through turbo tax

I’m still waiting it’s been 22 days and it says it was accepted, so yea IRS is slow…

Mines was like that I file 1/25 still on the delayed message for 3 weeks now I got a verification letter in the mail

Still waiting for last years!

I got my federal 2.weeks ago I’m still waiting on my state

We just got state, still waiting for fed

I thought turn around was 90 days,

1000s of people are being held it’s a bad year