Anyone elses firstborn give them anxiety?

Does anyone else’s first born just give them anxiety? She’s 7. If she starts whining or crying it stresses me out. My 1 year old could cry and I’ll tend to her promptly without anxiety and she’s a baby. Is this from her being my first born? I had PPD after her . And severe anxiety. I just don’t know what it is . I love her to death she can just stress me out like no one else

3 Likes

My 1st was like this…cried so loud the neighbors thought I was hurting her…however she was a sick toddler w bad health issue…she is now an adult and has a terrible temper…shes fine but gets angry very easy…my son…is just the opposite. I attribute it to a partial hereditary personality…from my mom…and her health issue as a toddler…she ended up w a potential life threatening illness at 2 yrs old and had to follow up w drs into adulthood…I learned patience w a more calm form of discipline. Even though she was sick it didn’t give her the right to be unmanageable…so mabey find a way to deal w her, that is more calming for u, but gets the point across for her…

First kid was easy now 17 my second has been a handful from day 1 she’s almost 10 she’s a funny whitty sweet happy kid but she has a temper very emotional she whines alot and will argue till she’s blue in the face has to have the last word she’s also type 1 and has epilepsy I’m just so drained mentally dealing with her constant fits and running her mouth I pray for patience daily my anxiety is through the roof I think most parents have at least 1 wild card that’s tests every nerve

My second one yes. Not my first or third, lol

I have 3 boys ages 18, 12, and 1. This last one is built different. :rofl: I’m also 41 and don’t have the patience or the energy I had with my first two. I love him to death, but he’s a handful.

Nope, but that second one……:face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like