Anyone ever used plan B?

I took a plan b pill about a week ago. I started my period 2 days ago but its like super light! Is that normal?
12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/anyone-ever-used-plan-b/12858

I took a plan b an now Iā€™m 19 weeks pregnant :sweat_smile::joy:

8 Likes

I took plan b and Iā€™m 18 weeks preggo :joy: but it sounds like youā€™re good! I think if you get your period a few days after taking it that means it worked! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Plan b if im not mistaken is not an abortion pill and is made with estrogen. Estrogen is supportive of pregnancy if the egg is already implanted. Plan b is meant to kick start your cycle so that an egg is not able to implant. So however light it is I would assume bleeding is a good sign. Just keep an eye on it.

5 Likes

Yes completely normal. I am nurse practitioner and this is fine.

7 Likes

Yes itā€™s normal to spot/bleed afterwards

Yes . Every time Iā€™ve taken it my periods were always messed up for a few months afterwards . But it worked ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why are you asking fb doctors and not a real gyn???

6 Likes

I havenā€™tā€¦ but I definitely would if I needed to.

Ive taken it a few times. Once and she is now 11 :rofl:. The other couple of times my periods were rrally weird. Either reallly light or heavy and super short or lasted way longer then normal

1 Like

I got my period after taking plan b years and years ago. Doctor said that was normal, and no baby that day!

My plan B baby is 9 now haha also your weight will cancel it out,

I took a plan b and my son is now 3 :sob:

Plan B can mess with periods and make them lighter or heavier than normal. Both are considered ā€œnormalā€ for taking plan b.

Man o man. I hate taking them. Because they always mess up my flow.

1 Like

Best to take a test to be safe as it could be from the plan B but also could be implantation bleeding

2 Likes

I took it threw up same day two days later got my period and then started dating/ my daughter dad moved in when he came back from Texas and now we have a very healthy 3 old

Iā€™ve taken them - they can def mess with ur period and they do NOT always work

2 Likes

Ohhh go see a doctor man

You didnā€™t want a baby. Your bleeding. Your not pregnant why be picking about how it happens.

10 Likes

I took plan b and I still got pregnant hes now almost 8

2 Likes

I didā€¦ and now I have a 7 yr old, lololololol

I heard they screw up your cycle a bit, for a whileā€¦

4 Likes

I took it had light bleeding shortly after a month later had a miscarriage so it didnā€™t work for me.

1 Like

Plan B isnā€™t effective for women over 160 lbs by the wayā€¦ I never knew that till recently

9 Likes

I took it and ended up needing to have an abortion, so I recommend taking a test to be sure.

9 Likes

I took it and it didnā€™t work, my son is 18.

6 Likes

Yes plan b can mess with your periods, it has with mine. Take a test just to be sure though

1 Like

I tried. It didnā€™t work.

3 Likes

plan b doesnā€™t work if youā€™re already ovulating

3 Likes

I bleed out for months after it so yeah thatā€™s normal lol

Got pregnant both times good luck

2 Likes

I took a plan b pill on July 17th after having sex July 16th. My due date is April 8th :woman_facepalming:t3:

I took one and it worked for me.

Mine worked for me but I was literally day (1) OFF my periodā€¦as in I was supposed to put my nuva ring in same day type of situation.
I still did not care. I still wanted to be extra extra sureā€‹:sob::rofl: and I still took the plan b even though doc was like I think youā€™ll be fine(without it in other words).
So I basically had literally JUST quit bleeding and same 24 hrs (as soon as CVS minute clinic opened) I was being writ a script. Started back bleeding (from the plan b) within one week.
So yea two periods back to back but Iā€™d rather deal with that and be SHUUURAHā€‹:joy::sob::100::joy::muscle:t5:
It basically made me shed another lining that wasnā€™t even built up yetā€‹:rofl::joy::speaking_head:homegirl donā€™t play.:no_good_woman:t4::breast_feeding:t4::no_entry_sign::pregnant_woman:t4:nooooo bebesā€‹:laughing:

*nuva ring is my birth control.
*a prescription for plan b brings the price from ab $60/$70 bucks to ab $10ā€‹:wink::+1:t5:

1 Like

I have a 2 year old Plan B grandson. I guess the sweet boy was meant to be here

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/anyone-ever-used-plan-b/12858

I took it and now have a 2 year old, but Iā€™m so happy it ended up being that way

3 Likes

I would suggest calling your OB and getting the pill they give you if thatā€™s the route youā€™re wanting or needing to go.

Took 2 morning after intercourse just to be safe.
Currently almost 8 months pregnant.

1 Like

You should take this plan b pill like the day or two after you have unprotected sex.

Why not be proactive and use some type of birth control? I donā€™t get why people are so careless and reckless in the age of todayā€¦ Really is astounding,like getting pregnant is the only thing you need to worry about. What about STDS? Have they disappeared along with the seasonal flu?

1 Like

I have a 6 month old plan b baby :sweat_smile:

1 Like