Anyone ever used plan B?

I took a plan b pill about a week ago. I started my period 2 days ago but its like super light! Is that normal?
12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Anyone ever used plan B?

I took a plan b an now I’m 19 weeks pregnant :sweat_smile::joy:

8 Likes

I took plan b and I’m 18 weeks preggo :joy: but it sounds like you’re good! I think if you get your period a few days after taking it that means it worked! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Plan b if im not mistaken is not an abortion pill and is made with estrogen. Estrogen is supportive of pregnancy if the egg is already implanted. Plan b is meant to kick start your cycle so that an egg is not able to implant. So however light it is I would assume bleeding is a good sign. Just keep an eye on it.

5 Likes

Yes completely normal. I am nurse practitioner and this is fine.

7 Likes

Yes it’s normal to spot/bleed afterwards

Yes . Every time I’ve taken it my periods were always messed up for a few months afterwards . But it worked ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why are you asking fb doctors and not a real gyn???

6 Likes

I haven’t… but I definitely would if I needed to.

Ive taken it a few times. Once and she is now 11 :rofl:. The other couple of times my periods were rrally weird. Either reallly light or heavy and super short or lasted way longer then normal

1 Like

I got my period after taking plan b years and years ago. Doctor said that was normal, and no baby that day!

My plan B baby is 9 now haha also your weight will cancel it out,

I took a plan b and my son is now 3 :sob:

Plan B can mess with periods and make them lighter or heavier than normal. Both are considered “normal” for taking plan b.

Man o man. I hate taking them. Because they always mess up my flow.

1 Like

Best to take a test to be safe as it could be from the plan B but also could be implantation bleeding

2 Likes

I took it threw up same day two days later got my period and then started dating/ my daughter dad moved in when he came back from Texas and now we have a very healthy 3 old

I’ve taken them - they can def mess with ur period and they do NOT always work

2 Likes

Ohhh go see a doctor man

You didn’t want a baby. Your bleeding. Your not pregnant why be picking about how it happens.

10 Likes

I took plan b and I still got pregnant hes now almost 8

2 Likes

I did… and now I have a 7 yr old, lololololol

I heard they screw up your cycle a bit, for a while…

4 Likes

I took it had light bleeding shortly after a month later had a miscarriage so it didn’t work for me.

1 Like

Plan B isn’t effective for women over 160 lbs by the way… I never knew that till recently

9 Likes

I took it and ended up needing to have an abortion, so I recommend taking a test to be sure.

9 Likes

I took it and it didn’t work, my son is 18.

6 Likes

Yes plan b can mess with your periods, it has with mine. Take a test just to be sure though

1 Like

I tried. It didn’t work.

3 Likes

plan b doesn’t work if you’re already ovulating

3 Likes

I bleed out for months after it so yeah that’s normal lol

Got pregnant both times good luck

2 Likes

I took a plan b pill on July 17th after having sex July 16th. My due date is April 8th :woman_facepalming:t3:

I took one and it worked for me.

Mine worked for me but I was literally day (1) OFF my period…as in I was supposed to put my nuva ring in same day type of situation.
I still did not care. I still wanted to be extra extra sure​:sob::rofl: and I still took the plan b even though doc was like I think you’ll be fine(without it in other words).
So I basically had literally JUST quit bleeding and same 24 hrs (as soon as CVS minute clinic opened) I was being writ a script. Started back bleeding (from the plan b) within one week.
So yea two periods back to back but I’d rather deal with that and be SHUUURAH​:joy::sob::100::joy::muscle:t5:
It basically made me shed another lining that wasn’t even built up yet​:rofl::joy::speaking_head:homegirl don’t play.:no_good_woman:t4::breast_feeding:t4::no_entry_sign::pregnant_woman:t4:nooooo bebes​:laughing:

*nuva ring is my birth control.
*a prescription for plan b brings the price from ab $60/$70 bucks to ab $10​:wink::+1:t5:

1 Like

I have a 2 year old Plan B grandson. I guess the sweet boy was meant to be here

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Anyone ever used plan B?

I took it and now have a 2 year old, but I’m so happy it ended up being that way

3 Likes

I would suggest calling your OB and getting the pill they give you if that’s the route you’re wanting or needing to go.

Took 2 morning after intercourse just to be safe.
Currently almost 8 months pregnant.

1 Like

You should take this plan b pill like the day or two after you have unprotected sex.

Why not be proactive and use some type of birth control? I don’t get why people are so careless and reckless in the age of today… Really is astounding,like getting pregnant is the only thing you need to worry about. What about STDS? Have they disappeared along with the seasonal flu?

1 Like

I have a 6 month old plan b baby :sweat_smile:

1 Like