Anyone have 4 kids?

Anyone have 4 kids? I am kinda getting baby fever but not sure I want to start baby season over again but then again I do miss it! Also would be nervous about 4 vs 3

9 Likes

I have five kids. I absolutely love having a big family. Keeping my kids on a schedule has always kept everything so much easier and manageable.

I have 4. I love it ! But would not have any more! I have no family support and it’s exhausting. I love that they have each other though❤️

1 Like

I have 4! It was easier to go from 3-4 than from 2-3. They’re all 2 years apart and it’s crazy right now but I love that they’re close in age and will grow up together :two_hearts:

Pregnant with my 4th. Wasn’t planned but this isn’t a new rodeo so I’m all ready and for it.

I have 3 kids and 2 step kids for a total of 5. You know what you can handle and what you cannot. :black_heart:

Yep, mine are 18,16,13 and 12.

I have 6. Boys. :laughing: it’s chaos sometimes but I also love it

I’ve heard that after 3 it just gets easier :rofl::revolving_hearts:

We have 5 and I honestly can tell you that it feels no different than when there were 3. After 3 it’s like what the heck, why not. Lol

1 Like

I do and love it!
Of course not easy depending on how close together they are, but it’s so nice when they are older and growing well and everyone is close-knit.
Don’t be nervous, not much difference 3 to 4; keep in mind how personalities differ though so baby #4s disposition doesn’t shock you lol! The variety makes the family interesting :sweat_smile:

I LOVE my 4th kid. But god it is so much. Of everything.

6 Likes

I’m due with baby number 4 in 11 weeks and can’t wait. Babies are work for sure but so much joy!

I do. Got my tubes out after the last one and I don’t regret it at all. My kids are from 2-3 years apart.

Got 6 and it’s stressful and would say stop at only a few lol

Following lol I’m due with my 3rd in May we have a almost 12 year old a 15 month old and then this baby hubby wants to try for a boy I’m not sure my body will be able to withstand it this pregnancy my hips and everything have been so sore

I have 4 kids. I love my youngest but man has it been hard! I did not want to start everything all over again. The sleepless nights, potty training, baby gates! It took time away from my older 3 kids. Like I said, I love her to pieces, even if she wasn’t planned, but I would not have chooses it. Especially with the cost of things/ lack of childcare, etc… I

1 Like

I say if you want to and you can afford to have 4 then it’s the perfect number!

I just had my 4th baby 4 months ago. My other 3 kids are 12, 10 and 8. I am happy we had our little guy. He brings our family so much joy. I love watching my older kids interact with him.

1 Like

I have 4 children, ages- 10,8, 11 months and 5 weeks. Wouldn’t change it now its definitely busy tho. My house is never quiet either haha the older 2 help loads with the babys too x

I have 5…they vary in ages and I wouldn’t have it any other way! 21, 18, 17, 10 n 2
If you can handle 3 then 4 is a breeze! After 3, it’s the more the merrier :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do !! They are 29, 27, 25, 24 now. No regrets ! Even as adults they are all close . Just keep in mind as they grow and get married you’ll have even more :rofl: Honestly after 3 you can handle anything!

I have 5 ages are 24,20,15,11, 5months. Baby stage again isn’t all that bad and I’m much older now.

If you already have three, four is a piece of cake. Raising my fourth has been so much less stressful than the others. You kinda just know everything.

I have 4 and honestly apart from the extra cost I don’t think there’s much difference after the 3rd one. It’s already chaos :sweat_smile: x

Even numbers are where it’s at! I found with 3 that sometimes one would feel left out… and not always the same one, either :joy:

I have 4 kids. They’re 11, 10, 5 & 2 … I absolutely love it and truthfully I didn’t feel a difference much going from 3 - 4. I felt it was a big difference going from 2 - 3 for some reason. But not 3 to 4.

I have 4 kiddos, and the 3 to 4 kid transition was a breeze. Honestly once you’ve got 3, anything after that seems easy!

4 Likes

Do you want to wake up every 2-4 hours every night ?
Do you want to go threw teething again?
Do you want to go threw the not fun toddler stage.

Or do you just wanna hold a new baby?

4 is a decent amount, do you have the car space?

Think of all that see if you want another responsibly or if you just wanna snuggle a fresh baby hahah

My mom always said 3s a crowd, I have 5 total and once you get passed 3 what’s “one more” lol I have 4 girls 1 boy (oldest) and my 2 girls play together and the 2 babies play together, often times my older girls are outing my 3YO so I agree “Three’s a crowd” now if I have another girl I have to have 1 more after that so it would equal 2,2 & 2 :joy::joy:

1 Like

I had four it was a good experiences all grown up now , it was busy but wouldn’t have traded the memories for the world

1 Like

I have 5 and wouldn’t change a thing! 23, 21, 19, 15, 6 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sidenote: grand baby #1 due in July :heart:

4 Likes

I’ve got 4 kids all out on their own now but 1 and she’s close.3 wasn’t much different than 4 as far as caregiving and the level of chaos multiple children create in every household.we had to purchase a bigger car and all the other things children require of course and being in multiple places at once was challenging when they were bigger and pursued sports and other interests.id do it all over again.my husband is super helpful though and it was defiantly a team effort.

1 Like

I have 5 kids the only thing I found from going from 3 to 4 was the bigger car. I found going from 2 to 3 the hardest as I didn’t have enough hands to hold each kid so one would wonder off but by the time I had the 4 th the older ones understood to walk along side me. Also book accommodation more than 3 kids is annoying cause some places don’t have cabins big enough.

girl i have 6 :rofl:. you got this

I had 3 boys then a girl. 6 years later I was surprised with 1 of each ( twins) times were tough, but I’ve enjoyed the journey. They are now grandparents. 65, 63, 61, 60, and 54,54😊

3 Likes

2 to 3 was the hardest adding 4 5 6 was fairly seamless but by then 1 2 and 3 were big so they were super duper uper helpful!!!

2 Likes

I have 5 kids but 4 living and 1 on the way they are ages 17,16,11,7 and 6 weeks pregnant
I also homeschool all my kids plus my nephew

I have a 15, 14, 7 & 5 yr olds and it’s a handful lol but I wouldn’t trade it for the world

I have 4… depending on the age gaps… could be pretty easy

I’m due with my 5th love it. But my 4th is my one and only boy so it’s a whole new playing field.

11,10, 6, 6 months… last baby. I’m glad I have my youngest, it’s hard, really hard sometimes but you adjust

Is it hard going from 2-3? I had two 17 months apart and it’s been challenging and I feel as though my “baby phase” of life will be over faster because of this and I don’t know if I will want one more baby someday when these two are more independent.

My mom had 4 kids in 5 years, but always wanted 6. 8 years later she got a new husband and 2 more kids. She always loved that baby stage so she eventually decided to start in home daycare. She got to love on other babies, and make a little money while staying home with her own kids. She only did age zero to kindergarten then passed them on to someone else while she found a new baby to love.

1 Like

Lol I have 5 the craziness doesn’t change much honestly :heart:

I’ve got 4. If you can do 3, you can do 4. For us it was chaos to begin with so why not throw in another and complete the set. 3 boys and 1 girl. 2016, 2018, 2019, 2023.

Fixing to have 5 my oldest 3 are 14 13 and 10 and my youngest is 3 so I really really started over lmao. Honestly after 3 it’s not much different. A little extra chaos and noise.

3 is really no different than 4. We had 3 girls so when I found out our 4th and last baby was a boy I still can’t believe he’s really our son!

We had 5 in 6 years. 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018. It’s busy and loud but goes so fast. I love that they have eachother.

4 Likes

I got 4 boys 20, 18,15 and 13. Wish I had more

I have 7. Transition to 3-4 is great

I went from 2-4 with a set of twins lol be careful 3 could turn into 5 pretty quick

3 Likes

6 here. 10, 9, 8, 6, 5 and 14 months. Wouldn’t change it for the world. Love having a big family.

Four in home here 17,17 13months and 1 month it’s really not much different the chaos just changes a bit…

I’m due with baby #4 in 11 weeks! This will be our last baby, ages 5, 3, 2 and a newborn.
2-3 wasn’t any difference for me, just threw the baby in the chaos and rolled with it.
We plan on doing the same with #4. :crazy_face:

We’ll survive till we thrive. Just a season of life and no one ever regrets having more children. 🫶🏻

5 Likes

Nah, two was enough for me. They are 37 and 38. Now I can enjoy my five grandchildren

I have 4. My youngest is 8mo and my third is almost 5yo. Lmaoo don’t. I was about to be “free” of the last one by taking him to kinder and now I’m back to sleepless nights and wiping :peach: and drool and spit off of me and a baby. Back to the can’t go out because baby needs the boob and taking care of a little baby is harder to trust others with than a 5yo. Love my last baby, of course, but we were already in a good stage where they no longer need so much attention and depend solely on us and now back to square one. :rofl::woman_facepalming:t2:

Going from 1 to 2 is the hardest. My third and fourth just kind of fit in. My youngest was definitely gift wrapped by Satan though

3 Likes

It’s just a little more chaos. Not much different

So I have 5. And the hardest transition personally was 3 kids to 4 kids. It was brutal lol

I mean… I’ve got 6 bios lol 3 boys and 3 girls :woman_shrugging: it’s just more noise.

I have 6 and wouldn’t change it ages are 22,19,17,14,7 and 5

Aren’t you asking the wrong people?

1 Like

I’m just loving all the moms of older kids and toddlers lmao. My oldest is going to be 13 this year. Her and her late baby brother are ten years apart :face_with_peeking_eye: and i definitely want another one. So now I know I’m not crazy lmao

They’re only babies for 12 mos…after that they got teenager attitudes and eat you out of house & home :laughing::laughing: but do you boo

2 Likes

You are saying I, are you married, working, how old are your kids…

I have 4 kids. The vehicle thing was our main problem

Eh, after 3… what’s one more lol

2 Likes

I do 3x girls 1 boy 9/8/6/3

I would ask myself these questions

1. how can we afford another child
  2. can I still give my other 3 the quality of life they deserve…ie sports, other activities
  3. is my partner 100 on board
  4. do we have a good support system
    If the answer is no to any of these…it’s just not a good idea

I have four kids: 27, 22, 11 and 11, almost 12. Its definitely hectic and expensive, and having two in diapers is a nightmare! But I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I had 4 kids in a 6 year span and wouldn’t change it. They are adults now and still close.
Having them close in age is what made it easier in my opinion. If there is a large age gap between the 3rd and 4th, I would think it over a while. Just my opinion :blush:

I have 4 kids I love her but it is tough there is a change in dynamic and routine since having her. We’re getting there but going from 3 kids 10,7 and 4 to 8 week old aswell now it does get alot sometimes but I know we will get there. Its different for everyone. And completely down to you if you think you want and can handle another one. Xx

We have 4… 24, 23, 17, 16

More than two and it doesn’t really matter. I always wanted 4 vs 3 just never happened

I have 6 kids 3 older girls 12,11,10 and 3 boys 6,3,3months and i find that the only thing that’s hard is the car situation even though I have a 8 seater I feel like I need a bigger car. I love having all my kids together even though a lot of the time it’s a shit show in my house lol. My girls help a lot with the boys and enjoy it! My 3 year old loves the baby which is a plus. I think no matter how many kids you have as long as you introduce having another baby in a positive way everything will work out! Good luck😊

1 Like

I have a 19,17,14,11 aaand a 18month old ! In my opinion anything after 2 kids is a lot lol and I have 5 kiddos, as stressful as it can be it’s a lot of fun and love aswell … a bunch of kids is awesome it’s when they turn into teens when it really gets to ya ! My older 4 all girls … they awesome kids but feisty lol I just love my baby boy I’m thinking myself should I have one more so my son has a sibling his age buuut do I really wanna do that ??

I got 4 and u know what… the transition from 1 to 2 was harder then 2 to 3 to 3 to 4

I have 4 I had baby fever for a few yrs after my 4th but happy I got hubby fixed I luv my kids but didn’t want to start over shit to expensive ex diapers