Anyone have a feeling when they were going to go into labor?

Did anyone just have a feeling they were going to go into labor the night they went into labor? I’m stiring in the couch right now with a lot of anxiety because I just have a feeling tonight is the night. (almost 38 weeks with my first) was told by my ob she didn’t think I’d make it past 37 weeks so it wouldn’t be strange if I went into labor before 40 weeks. I just have a feeling tonight is the night and the anxiety is eating me alive rn!

4 Likes

My whole pregnancy I knew I’d go early I just knew it and baba was always measuring big! I was 36 weeks on the button and the night before I started to make sure all my bags was packed I was frantic! il never forget it my husband was watching the rugby and he kept saying to me “ you’ve a few weeks yet”! That night my waters broke at 2.30am and baby was here by 9.30am weighing 8lb 8oz! Our bodies sometimes just know! :see_no_evil: wishing you all the best :heart:

I had a dream with my oldest. Woke up, went to the bathroom and lost my mucus plug. She was born the next morning

Day before I couldn’t stop fidgeting, I only knew that it may Bea sign was from a friend who said that happened to her. Sure enough the next day I was in labor

Yup. Told my doctor the day before I would see him the next day :joy::joy:. He didn’t believe n guess what my water broke at 232 am lol. Guess who was waving at the doctor when he came into the room

Any update from you, Mama? Hope you’re ok! :heart:

Yes, with my second, then contractions started, so I called the ward, and they said it’s not worth coming in. Contractions got worse so my partner and I just went, and he arrived like an hour later :smile:
My second I was induced as I had ICP but I was already like 5cm dilated and just had a feeling she was coming anyway but I was told I was being induced literally the night before and went in the next morning. I was super restless for a few days before having both. I just weirdly knew.