Anyone have carpal tunnel during pregnancy?

Anyone have carpal tunnel during pregnancy? I’m 37 weeks and 2 days currently with my 3rd and my wrists/arms/hands hurt so bad. I have 1 brace I wear at night and I’ll switch it when I wake up a million times a night if need be. But the numbness and pain hurt so bad. I can’t even make a fist with my hands in the mornings. Anything help?

4 Likes

I had it so bad during pregnancy. I would wake up in tears because it hurt so much. My hands constantly were going numb. The only thing that helped me was braces. It literally went away right after i gave birth. It was so painful.

1 Like

I have been having carpel tunnel symptoms this pregnancy. It sucks. I wake up some mornings and it physically hurts to open and shut my hands

1 Like

I had it in both hands while pregnant, it sucked so much! The only thing that helped me was the braces.

2 Likes

I did. Eventually it was so bad I could barely drive, couldn’t brush my hair, struggle to get dressed. Was just told it goes away after the baby is born. So I tried to live with it. Baby came. It didn’t go away. I struggled to hold her, change her, dress her etc etc. She was 13 months old when it began to go away. Was fully gone when she was 2.

Having the baby it’s the only thing that made mine go away. It’s the worst u feel your pain.

I had it. Someone told me to hang my arms off the bed. It seems to work a little.