Anyone have ideas to help my children?

ABC mouse, they say that’s good

Why are you even stressing over this…let them be them…they are babies and it’s crap when anyone tells you that

Being around other children will help them pick up things. Outdoor playdates :woman_shrugging:t3:

Read to them. Read short children’s books. Take them to the library if possible. Take advantage of the free programs at libraries and community groups. Get nice little protective masks, don’t make a big deal of it, but say that these will keep the air cleaner to breathe. Make good soups and half a sandwich for each for lunches. Eat together at a table or counter, as much as possible. Allow little pauses in their routines, or in your reading, to show that you are fully listening to their response… put some joy in the day, with upbeat, soft volume music, simple art efforts, and easy exercises… Focus on positive things… drop most of the negative… try to be cheerful. Enjoy them.

Craft related items that you can make cheaply enough and are fun to play, and colourful for your little one to take an interest in :slightly_smiling_face: I made a Colour Caterpillar for my son, all of the instructions are on my blog page Severn Wishes Blog :slightly_smiling_face: I’m also a single mum and I do tons of hacks and parenting stuff on there too, including craft and recipes. Best wishes

Slime rice water are all good for sensory play

Only you know your child and what interests them. I don’t agree with them saying don’t use YouTube every child learns differently my son is 2 years old and knows sign language he was teaching himself through YouTube given it’s not alot but it’s surprising how much he knows… Myself and my family encourage him by asking him to teach us what he learned and it makes him happy. Even if he’s doing it wrong we praise him as he’s attempting to show us what he learned my 1 year old is now picking up on it to and they’ve increased they’re motor skills as well. Keep up mama you’re doing the best you can. Wishing you and your little ones a successful journey

My son was developmentally behind. There was some free testing but they didn’t do the testing until 2.5. Then he got free services. He got to start preschool early! He’s on his third year! He’s come leaps and bounds since starting the free services & preschool!

At home I have him do a lot of play doh, playing with sand/dirt, painting, building blocks, and he loves cars! We do lots of silly dances to his favorite songs! Pulling tape up, easy block puzzles, and whatever he’s in the mood to do. He also enjoyed raw spaghetti noodles stuck in play doh then putting Cheerios or fruit loops onto the hard spaghetti noodle! Don’t force it on them or it makes them not enjoy it. Do lots of praise & lots of repeating!

Keep doing what your doing mama , therapy​:heavy_check_mark: doing the activities :heavy_check_mark:… I suggest to go online to the childcare registry and registered your 2 year old for nursery school/ head start program ( waiting lists can be long but so worth it) my oldest 6 has a global development delay he attends a school that has less students in class and more teachers, my youngest 3 is at a head start program which has 10x improved his speech if you need activities or support private message me

Sand box shovel and pails or plastic dishes. Wooden spoons work too

check out the Headstart program in your area!