Anyone know a good nail polish that will stay on a childs nails?

Anyone else know a good nail polish that will stay on a child’s nails? It’s always off in hours. Drives her crazy lol.

2 Likes

Put 2 coats and then a clear coat

1 Like

put top clear coat on top of whatever polish you use

Essie and butter London always stay on pretty well for my kiddo. Opi used to have one that hardened in the light idk if they still make it.

Tundradip is an acrylic nail dip powder. It’s life changing. Hard and durable. If done right, it will last for weeks.

Their nails are naturally oily… you have to wipe them off really good with alcohol and buff them a little bit before painting

1 Like

Depends on age really
Tween/teen I’d opt for gel polish
Younger try lightly buffing the nail with a file before applying nail polish

Gel nail polish is supposed to last longer

Kids nails are naturally oily. You can try washing her nails with a nail brush with dawn soap. Then a little rubbing alcohol on a cotton round, right before you apply the nail polish.

Try ColorStreet, made in the USA. It’s nail polish, but it sells in larger than nails pieces and you attach and trim/buff to your nails. You’ll have enough nails for 2 sets. I love them. They are sold by on-line sales through a representative and shipping is fast. Mine always arrive within 2 days. Remove with nail polish remover. I put glow-in-the-dark nails (with little ghosts), on my 6 year old granddaughter and while the nails had grown, she still had some of the polish left, 6 weeks later. Very pleased! - Color Street

Seeing so many of us go through the same crap with these toxic people.
These badly-raised, toxic, self-centered, disordered humans! Why are there so many of them?! It honestly makes me so angry. I had to cut them off to live a peaceful life What helped me the most is educating myself on codependency and narcissism. Lots of good content on YouTube. Check out @ hackman_andrew85 on instagram, This professional can also get you text messages! call logs! emails, social media all clouds (Deleted and non deleted messages and they were accepted legally in court during my divorce. you can reach out to him on instagram @ hackman_andrew85