Anyone not have a routine for their kids?

Does anyone else not have a daily routine for their kids?

4 Likes

Routine? What a routine?:joy::joy:

We have a schedule. No one follows the schedule. :joy: Most of the time we get busy and just have to wing it. On our busiest school nights everyone is still layed down by 9 pm. Both kids are under 10.

We have a semi routine? Wake up, eat, school, park after school, homework, free time while I cook dinner, bath, books, bedtime. Mind you the park is usually till 4/5. Two days a week we skip the park because of soccer practice and bedtime is between 8pm and 10pm. Wake up is between 630am and 7am. Weekends it’s basically a free for all, with the exception that Sunday mornings are to clean house as a family but otherwise free for all lol :joy:

Not really. We get up at the same time, eat at same times, bed at same times, but that mostly cuz older boys have school. On weekends and days no school there’s nothing.

The only routine we have is school wake up time and bus time other then that we just go with the flow we do have weekly routine like cub scouts and youth group. But some days we eat at 5 some days at 7 sometimes they don’t want a bath some days they take two bedtime could be at 8 or 10

1 Like

I don’t. He has done perfectly fine too. Only routine we have is in the morning with me getting him up then taking him to school but after that nothing. He’s 15 so he knows what he can and cannot do and he’s a good kid minus the attitude lately

We don’t really have much of a routine: they eat when they’re hungry; sleep when they’re tired.

Only routine we have is , wake up time when school is on and bedtime for school … We have sports usually 3 times a week in the winter and full weeks in the summer … Weekends are usually go with the flow … depending again if we have sports or any plans. If we find one of our kids is tired and or isn’t functioning properly at school they get an early bed time and less phone time

Of course we wake up for school and try and go to bed at the same time. We eat around breakfast and lunch and dinner is at 5

1 Like

We follow a strict schedule with the exception of free time. They have to get up and leave at a certain time, and have work and activities at certain times, but any time that isn’t scheduled is there’s to do as they want. Bedtimes we usually wing it because we are never sure when we’ll be home.

We have a loose routine. Like getting up for school & getting ready is the same every day. Afternoons are free time but starting around 5ish we fall back into routine- supper, homework, baths, bedtime. Weekends are completely feral :rofl:

Me. Other then wake up for school we don’t have one really. But my kids are older lol

We have a loose routine. Lol get up for school go to school get home homework and then dinner bath and bed what he does in between homework and dinner is up to him and before bedtime and after baths. Lol

We realised that having a schedule never ever worked … something always came up . However we do have a bedtime of 7:30pm at that point every one is upstairs in rooms . We recently decided to sit at the dinner table for tea that way we get some conversation of how their day went . Xx

The only routine we have rt b4 bed with brushing teeth and waking up for school. Otherwise we have no routine.

We get up for school and have a bedtime plus or minus little bit. That’s about it