Anyones baby admitted with jaundice?

Has anyone’s babies been admitted with high levels of jaundice? My baby was born at 35 weeks & hes 1 week old. We’re being admitted for a blood transfusion & his levels are 27

2 Likes

Mine was when he was a week old…

I had to sit there the whole time bc I was breastfeeding but was unable to hold him as he had to lay under the lights all day…

His bilirubin levels were at a 19…

He was diagnosed as failure to thrive, he wouldn’t gain weight or anything…

We had to supplement my absolutely phenomenal breast milk (they tested it there, I’m not just tooting my own horn here. Lol) with formula in order for him to gain any weight to be discharged

Son was 28 years ago. Had to stay in the hospital for a week. He grew up normal and healthy. Your child will be fine.

Vitamin d drops was what my daughter was told to give her kids and give them lots of fluid to flush it out

Cps took my kids away from me making false acusations about their health and needs and I was looking for a way to fight against them. Tried many lawyers, spent a lot of money but nothing was acomplished. My lawyer recommended me to a private investigator who work with the FBI @ hackma_andrew85 They deal with all legal paper works, child custody / abuse /divorce support and property management. I hesitated a lot at first because of the money I had spent on lawyers and attorneys but I decided to give them a go. After working with them, I got all the information I needed and presented them to court and I won my kids back. You can contact reach out to him on INSTAGRAM
@ hackman_andrew85