Anyones child diagnosed with sleep apnea?

Anyone have young children diagnosed with sleep apnea if so what were their symptoms… we go for sleep study soon but I’m thinking my 2 year old has sleep apnea

1 Like

My son was diagnosed with mild sleep apnea. The diagnosis was after a swollen lymph node never returned to size and he was tested for most other major illnesses and they came back negative. He has impulse control issues, sleeping troubles, he snores, anger issues, he likely has ADHD but not looking to have it diagnosed but rather work with the fact he may have it. ENT told me he may grow out of it. Fast forward to today at the dentist (my son is 7, got sleep apnea diagnosis about 1-1.5yr ago) and they told us his jaw is too narrow, and that may contribute to sleep apnea. He is being scheduled for an orthodontist appt to get his jaw expanded! Everything is connected so its hard to figure out what is causing the apnea, mind you we just found this out after being pushed by the ENT to have his adenoids removed.

My 6 is year has sleep apnea! He has his tonsils and adenoids removed and then we got a C-Pap machine.