Anyones child have an autoimmune disorder?

Any moms have kids with autoimmune disorders? My 5yo is being sent to a rheumatologist after some abnormal tests. I have some immune system problems myself, but it’s totally different when it’s your child going through this stuff. And out of all the drs I’ve seen, I’ve never seen a rheumatologist so I don’t know what to expect with that. We aren’t sure what is going on with him yet, but I expect we’ll get some answers from rheumatology.

1 Like

My son was diagnosed with ITP ( low platelets ). I googled questions to ask, all about it , did my research and went in to his next appt with a notebook full of things to ask the dr.

Yes my daughter has HSP (Henoch Schonlein Purpura). Which is a rare autoimmune disease.

My son was diagnosed with Crohns disease, gastroparesis and juvenile Rheumatoid arthritis at age 8.

So this is something I have experienced growing up. I cut out gluten and it improved after three days (I did have detox symptoms). But some people have to be more careful about their diet than others. It is also something that is hereditary so it will affect our children also.
What is happening is our gut is being damaged by gluten, processed foods, refined sugars, and even dairy in some cases. When we cut these out of our diet for 9-24 months and allow our gut to heal we can reintroduce some things and they may not have a immune response.

I am a member of a few Facebook groups that have taught me along the way. I am symptom free and not on medication and have lost 30 pounds unintentionally. (Our bodies will also store toxins as fat so you will lose weight easier on the diet.) Message me if you would like the names of the groups or have any questions.

Truly, natural remedies do work. If they didn’t, we wouldn’t have used them for thousands of years. And, pharmaceutical companies wouldn’t be studying plants, taking extracts of them, and patenting them as drugs.this is not a claim or lies I was totally cured from fibromyalgia and chronic pain by Dr olori, His remedy is surely the best. I suggest you try him out if you are having any health challenges and also get cured too, give him a try

Truly, natural remedies do work. If they didn’t, we wouldn’t have used them for thousands of years. And, pharmaceutical companies wouldn’t be studying plants, taking extracts of them, and patenting them as drugs.this is not a claim or lies I was totally cured from fibromyalgia and chronic pain by Dr olori, His remedy is surely the best. I suggest you try him out if you are having any health challenges and also get cured too, give him a try