Are my pregnancy symptoms normal?

Hi I’m pregnant with my second and not far along at all (they’re guessing I’m barely hitting 6 weeks now) but I feel like everything is coming on super fast and strong this time around. My boobs are already leaking and my morning sickness is horrible. I’m an emotional wreck over everything, which didn’t hit til my 3rd trimester with my first. Is this normal? Has anybody else had this happen? My ob is very difficult to talk to and is the only one in my area so I’m stuck with him. Any advice would help thank you❤

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Are my pregnancy symptoms normal? - Mamas Uncut

My first trimester symptoms with my second pregnancy seemed MUCH more dramatic than they did with my first, they thought I was a month farther along than I really was and I felt violently pregnant for only being about 6-7 weeks. Luckily though, things significantly settled down around 12 weeks which I did not expect because my first pregnancy I was sick the entire time.

my 3rd pragnancy was the worst!! I had symptoms week after conception!! I was in ER 3 times during 9 months, had ammonia, 2 bronchitis infection, my asthma worse, I couldn’t eat anything, my feet was so dry I cried! every pragnancy is different:/ but after 9 months it all goes away and you have perfect baby