Erickson
Conrad

Adrian, Travis & Yogi

George , Andres , Thorin and Morgin

Luka, Justin, Asher, Riley

Andrew, Luke, Paxton

Call him Clinton or Bryan.

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby boy name ideas? - Mamas Uncut

I like them both! Alexander Zeus I’d my favorite out of the two. But Hardin blake is cute and unique :two_hearts:

Hardin Blake but I also always liked the name Warner……I like Warner Blake.

1 Like

My daughter will be 15 on July 19th so exciting

I like them switched…Alexander Blake or Hardin Zeus

9 Likes

I like the combination of Hardin Alexander, or maybe Blake Alexander.

I think Alexander Blake is super cute

Alexander Blake. Hardin and Zeus he will get teased with.

2 Likes

My boy is harley David true legends never sit still he was due August 2013 was named months before and ended up being born on independence day 4th of July xox his name was well and truly meant for him x

Alexander Blake call him Blake

Get inside a kids head. What could he get teased about his whole youth?

3 Likes

Hardin Blake or Alexander Blake.

I named my boy after 3 of the greatest men my fiance and i ever knew. Our Uncles. Wesley and Donald were mine and Arthur was his.

Our sons name is WesDon Arthur

2 Likes

Hardin Blake (Cute name)

2 Likes

Think of the initials also about the spelling for a young child in primary school. I like Alexander Blake so would be AB?

I like Hardin, but might be an easy name to get picked on with, if you know what I mean…

2 Likes

Awe that’s my day and alexander

I say switch the Alexander Zeus I think Zeus Alexander has a nice ring

I always liked Alvin lol or wade

this is your baby , Enjoy the birth & when you see him you will know

1 Like

Alexander Blake! I’m having a girl, but if we were having a boy his name was going to be Halen Oberon.

Alexander

Hardin leaves too much space for bullying IMO

1 Like

Wait until you see him :green_heart:

1 Like

I like Alexander Blake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blake Alexander sounds like the best combo.

I do agree that Hardin isn’t going to play to nicely when older. Also doesn’t seem to have a nice nickname either “ardin” sounds off.

2 Likes

Samuel its strong and comes with great nick names
Samuel for formal
Sam for short
Sammy for child or nick name .

I love Alexander Blake

1 Like

Congrats! My c section date is July 19th :grin:

1 Like

I like Alexander but use Blake for the middle name. Just my preference. Whatever name you choose will be given to a beautiful boy. Congratulations

1 Like

I prefer hear Josiah… Joshua… Imanie

Or give him a unique name
BLESSING… PROMISE… MYLOVE

Ditch the Hardin and zeus

2 Likes

I personally would go Hardin Zeus… but wait till the hes born and see what he looks like and choose. No rush… bithe the names ur down to are nice.

I’m having a boy as well his name is going to be Elyjah Scott what about Blake Alexander

1 Like

I like Alexander Blake but if you’re not willing to do that Alexander Zeus is my choice. Hardin is going to be a rough name to grow up with.

4 Likes

How about Alexander Blake

Alexander Blake or Hardin Blake. Congratulations!

I like Hardin Blake.

Alexander. Hardin will get him picked on.

2 Likes

That’s my birthday :blush: I like the name Hardin

Hardin blake is cute

I love them both but just an FYI, a friend named her son Hardin and as he got older he was bullied and called “hard on”

7 Likes

Alexander sounds the most normal lol

Hardin kids will call him hard on… kids are cruel

2 Likes

Hardin will cause him so many problems. My partner got in so many fights at school because of that name. You can imagine what they’ll call him. Blake Alexander is a beautiful name.

3 Likes

I like Hardin Alexander

I like Hardin Blake but I do agree with others having to think about when he gets older others finding it a reason to make fun of him. It’s sad we have to worry about those things. But you could do Blake Alexander. That’s cute. But really just go with what your heart tells you momma. It’s your choice and what you love

3 Likes

I love them both, Hardin I’ve never heard before, it’s so cute. (Don’t worry about how kids will use it to tease your kid, cause kids are gonna either tease him or not either way, don’t let bullies already control his life) my sons name is Aurelius Maxton, he goes by Max because his older brother goes by Jax, EVERYONE wanted to keep telling me how kids would make fun of him and call him “Maxy Pad” :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Asides the fact I haven’t heard kids be that clever since the 90s, What kindergarten & maybe first grade this will be an issue, MAYBE??? Why let that rule his entire life. But Anyways, Alexander Zeus is really cute too, :black_heart::black_heart: Good luck deciding!! Maybe you’ll just know when you see his little face, Congrats!!!

It’s going hard in…
Don’t do it.
Alexander 100%

1 Like

Hardin Alexander and then call him by his middle name! My son’s name is Richard Eli but we call him Eli

Blake Alexander
Or
Alexander Blake

2 Likes

I think Alexander Blake would be a cute name

3 Likes

Hardin Blake​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I have a Brody and Blake myself :relieved:

1 Like

Other kids will make fun of Hardin…exchanging that i for an o. Just really think about it.

6 Likes

Both are not that great

5 Likes

Put Blake Alexander sounds great

1 Like

I Like Alexander but not Blake

Harden Alexander is a cute name.

2 Likes

Hardin will be made fun of, Zeus is a dog name. I like the other 2 in either order

2 Likes

Alexander Blake. Hardin is gonna get bullied for his name wayyyy too much. Or even Blake Alexander.

4 Likes

I like Alexander Blake actually :woman_shrugging: I think he’ll be made fun of with Zeus or Hardin to be honest. Kids are mean

2 Likes

Drop Zeus, and Hardin, or hardon.

Not hardin…id be worried about getting teased with that name… Id go with alexander

2 Likes

Hardin Blake, Alexander Hardin or Blake good, too. Don’t use Zeus. Save for a pet.

Alexander is the better name. Kids can be really cruel. He will get bullied at school with Hardin. Alex for sure is still a great shortened name.

4 Likes

I know sometime who named their son Asher Weitz…you know he will be called Ass Wipe. When picking names you really have to think of how bullies will tease and change names.

I like Alexander Blake or Blake Alexander!

2 Likes

I’d you name your son Hardin, there will be so SO many “hard on” jokes made.

4 Likes

Alexander Blake, hands down. Zeus is associated with a god who screwed with every woman he saw and Hardin might have unfortunate implications of either a villain or worse.

1 Like

Hardin and Zeus are simply asking for him to be bullied relentlessly over his name. Blake Alexander or Alexander Blake sound good though.

4 Likes

Blake Alexander also love Levi Maverick and Liam Jaxon. Remington and Colton

Best of luck to you but you’ve got to think about how kids are going to tease your child in high school. I think Hardin is going to give him more problems than he needs. I think Alexander or Blake works

3 Likes

Hardin…… omg high school will be hell for that one.

2 Likes

Blake or Alexanda are good tho

I like Alexander blake

Alexander because that’s my son’s name :slight_smile: he’s an Alexander Jonathon :heartbeat:

Blake Alexander is adorable

2 Likes

I say keep both names in mind, and when you get your first look at your baby boy, you’ll know which one to pick :heart:

2 Likes

You must be a fellow after book series fan :heart_eyes: definitely Hardin!

1 Like

All I can say is hardin will be teased as a teenage boy…

3 Likes

Goodness I would have to make my child hate me. Cuz I like Hardin Blake Alexander insert last name. Lol.

Picking boys names Hardin July

1 Like

Not sure why grown women are laughing. Pretty disgusting if you ask me. I name my kids weird off the wall stuff. I like Hardin, it’s different. Yes, kids are cruel and they will tease. However, kids will tease no matter what. At some point you tell your kids to fuck those kids, and be great :woman_shrugging:t4: my maiden name is Bye. Stop living your life for other people.

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby boy name ideas? - Mamas Uncut

My grands Dad didn’t want the baby to the 3rd as he is Jr. My grands are named after X Men characters. Xavier, Alexander and Phoenix. I love the the names you’ve already selected. My nephew is the 4th. I called him Mister the 1st year he was born because no one called him the same name. Finally in 5k they decided to call him by his Given name Saxby.

1 Like

Wait until he’s born and see which one suits him best. You may decide neither suits him and choose a whole new name.

3 Likes

I’d definitely think about that jokes some kids might make about Hardin. Alexander is a great name!! Sounds good with Zeus as the middle name but will also sound good as Alexander Blake.
Good luck!!!

Hardin Blake is super cute!

3 Likes

I have a Adrian and a Salem. Both names were picked before we knew their genders

Hardin, will always have to repeat his name and it’s spelling at the least twice, why impose that burden on your child?

1 Like

Wait until you give birth cos a baby can suit a name if that makes sense lol

I like Alexander that is my son name is Alexander hunter it is a strong masculine names and means defender of man

I like Alexander Blake

4 Likes