Baby boy name ideas?

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby boy name ideas? - Mamas Uncut

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby boy name ideas? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

Hardin Blake or Blake Alexander…. Ramona and I work in a person office… we see names that are so odd we cannot pronounce them! Then the families get offended. I’m all about different names but some take it to far … but at least these are easy to pronounce ! good luck

8 Likes

I like Blake and zeus. The other two names I’m not fond of. Just my opinion

1 Like

Think about Blake Alexander or Alexander Blake and check out what the initials spell. As some have said kids can be cruel.

14 Likes

Please reconsider using the name “Hardin”. Although it may sound fine to you & I, I’m thinking about your son when he is in middle school & high school. Kids more than likely will make disparaging & rude remarks. Why add that kind of stress to an already challenging time of life? It’s a special privilege to be the one to chose names for our children but it’s also an enormous responsibility! All the Best.

79 Likes

Hardin is just going to get teased in school and called “Hard on” :grimacing: Alexander Blake sounds awesome!

31 Likes

“Hardin” sounds like an innuendo, honestly. Can guarantee that kid would get teased for his name at school.
I’d pick Alexander.
But I’d pick Alexander Blake. It sounds like a famous person or the name of a protagonist in a novel.

10 Likes

Do not name a boy “Zeus” unless you’re going to be OK with him leaving his thunderbolts laying around all over the house.

10 Likes

Kids can be cruel… parents need to really think about names before they name their kids! Think about how ur kids will be treated with strange names. I like alexander but hardin i think would get called hard on.

3 Likes

Hardin would be shortened to Hard, and be reminded every time you/or he hear the word ‘hard’… and be teased alot. Zeus is a pets name

9 Likes

Either Alexander Blake or Blake Alexander

19 Likes

Hardin is an unusual name. My youngest has an unusual name and people constantly misspell it, misprounce it or shorten it. It’s great to have simething unique be be prepared. I do like Alexander but will probably be called Alex so hopefully you also like that.

We have a Blake and a Sullivan.
It’s hard to name your children when you’ve worked in childcare for 15 years :upside_down_face:

1 Like

When I was having kids it was suggested to call loudly that name out the door…several times that way you will have an idea if how well the name flows or if it can be shortened down to something that could cause harassment to them later in life…

1 Like

I had a name picked out for my youngest daughter for months and when she was born I went a different name. When he’s born you will know what to name him.

6 Likes

I like Alexander Zeus. It sounds strong, like any solo mumma will be :muscle:
My sons birthday is July 19 & his name is Logan Maxwell :blush:

Be careful w/ Hardin. When he’s a teen guy friends will sub an “o” for the “i”!!!

4 Likes

I know this wasn’t one of the options but Blake Alexander sounds great together

35 Likes

I’m not keen on either names but I do think Alexzander Blake is beautiful xx

3 Likes

My son’s bday is the same as your due date an his name is Blake! That name has my vote! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might consider naming your boy Eponymous Lee.

1 Like

Alexander Blake has a good sound. It’s smooth. Say it with you last name. Anyway that’s my pick.

34 Likes

Hardin becomes Hard On very quickly. It’s my last name so I speak from experience.

1 Like

I like hardin. I think if I had another baby boy I would definitely go with Roman James.

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of Hardin or Zeus. I’d go for either Blake Alexander or Alexander Blake :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My first thought was Alexander Blake, and I see I’m not the only one

2 Likes

I actually like Alexander Blake lol x

6 Likes

Blake Alexander or Alexander Blake.
Zeus and Hardin are names he will be bullied for.

2 Likes

I kind of like Hardin Blake. Too many expectations for a boy named Alexander Zeus, don’t you think? Good luck no matter what you choose.

1 Like

I like the idea of using the names Blake and Alexander.

1 Like

Alexander Blake Hardin :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Why not at least , middle name honor your dad or his dad.,or some favorite relative.

Out of those two choices, Alexander Zeus. I don’t really care for Zeus though. Like some others have said, Blake Alexander or Alexander Blake sound good together. Alexander also has multiple nickname options if you don’t want him to go by Alexander; Alex and Xander are both cute nickname options.

I have a Landon Lane and Connor Myles. We will be trying for number 3 soon and if it’s a boy we are going with Henry Blake. I also like the names Carson, Carter, and Collin for boys.

1 Like

I have a boy named Alexander. The nick name for Alexander is Sascha. He’s always gone by that.

How about Alexander Blake?? That way you get 2 of the names you wanted to begin with. Or Hardin Zeus.

1 Like

I like Alexander Blake and Hardin but you choose what feels right to you.

My birthday is the same day lol my vote is Hardin Blake!

1 Like

I really like Hardin Blake or Blake Hardin. Really strong name :blush:

Hardin Blake is unique and it seems like a book character name! I’d go with that one. :slight_smile:

Personally, I would drop the Zues when he’s older it won’t go over well.

I love Alexander Blake. Simple but yet two great names. Kids have enough trauma just growing up. I was teased badly and was miserable. Names really affect children.

Alexander Blake would be a nice way to do it and not be teased about any names

Think about when he is in school …as a former teacher, names matter

Alexander Zeus, because even his initials will be unique.

How about all of them . It depends in the order : Blake Alexander Hardin Zeus rings nicely . :woman_shrugging:t4: Best of luck .

Hardin …is the protagonist in the after novels by Anna Todd .

He won’t like the name Hardin when he gets to school and all the lads extract the urine.

Why pick only one? Lol. All beautiful names you cant go wrong

I’ve named my little boy Esah which means Jesus in Arabic. But I also liked Esayah which means the same x

1 Like

Alexander Blake or Blake Alexander sound good. No on Hardin. And Zeus is cool but has to flow properly

1 Like

I love Zeus! Maybe Zeus Alexander?

How about Alexander blake

4 Likes

Your first look at your son …after birth…one of those two names will most likely just pop out naturally. Choose what your heart says

1 Like

Hunter blake? Harley alexander

I agree Hardin will be torture for your son.

Anything but Hardin. Middle school is an awful place without a boner name.

When the baby comes, you’ll have to tell us what you named him. Good luck

2 Likes

I like Hardin! Don’t listen to anyone else!

the names are good. so if you like them- why ask for help? just run with them.

Names will always get shortened as your child grows up. Keep that in mind with your choice :wink:
And Congratulations :clap::baby:

2 Likes

Hardin Blake is so cute!!:blue_heart:

2 Likes

What about Alexander Blake??

How about Alexander Blake?

Alexander Zeus or Alexander Blake

2 Likes

Alexander Zeus both are nice but this one is a lil better
Good luck

1 Like

Alexander Blake is my vote floats good to say

1 Like

I love Blake! Good luck with everything, I hope you have family nearby to help….

1 Like

Yay :grinning: Alexander Blake my second pick … now kick back and relax … good luck :wink:

I like Blake Alexander.
I have a Blake Wells and a Hunter Michael.

1 Like

Alexander is my all time favorite. I also like Blake Alexander. God be with you

1 Like

Blake Alexander or Alexander Blake.

2 Likes

If your happy shouting a name out loud in public then go for it good luck with everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My son and I were both born on the 19th! Sending you love and prayers for a safe delivery :blush:

Alexander. Hardin will get bullied for his name.

1 Like

Omg love Hardin Blake!!! Defo that one x

1 Like

Alexander Zeus is a great name

Wait till u see him. Then go with the name u think goes with his look.

2 Likes

Hardin Blake like those

2 Likes

Depends on your surname but I like Blake Alexander… Good luck mumma! Xo

1 Like

Oooh, I like Alexander Blake that someone on here mentioned!

1 Like

Blake Alexander sounds great!

1 Like

hardin Blake is adorablw

1 Like

Hardin is a great name for the little cub

I like Blake Alexander or Alexander Blake

1 Like

I like Alexander Blake as well or Blake Alexander

1 Like

Wow I really like the name Hardin Blake :heart_eyes:

Hardin Blake is super cute!

My grandson was born on 7/19 he is Isaiah Zion

I like alexander but follow your heart

Alexander Hardin Blake :slightly_smiling_face: I love that

My son is alexander i always have ppl comment how much they love the name

Alexander. You can never go wrong with a classic name.

Alexander-my brother is the 5th of the family

Alexander Zeus sounds nice

How about Michael or Timothy

What is being said it true. BLAKE

1 Like

My birthday is the 19th July I’ll be 65 Leslie Christopher would be nice name

I have a Blake so that gets my vote x

Alexander Zeus has a flow to it