Baby boy name ideas?

So I have a Maysen cole,

My moms due a day before me & naming my little brother Gage Dalton

I’m due in Nov. I like the name jaxson carter but I feel like it’s way Over used.

So what are some boys names that arent too common?

76 Likes

Hudson or Harrison I like. Strong old names. I can’t have babies anymore so you can use my baby name lol

1 Like

Weston ! Naming my little guy Ryder but still
So in love with Weston :heart_eyes: or Walker or Wesley or Parker or Jax

1 Like

My son (15) is Kaiden Ivan Aaron

My little ones name is Dominic, not a common boys name.

I definitely like the name Hudson too Sarah Bailey Rutherford

Lincoln , James , Samuel , Chase , Arlo , Waylon , Brock , Kyrone , Rylan , Hunter , Mason , Jaylen

1 Like

When I got pregnant with my daughter I already had Isabella picked out but I was a fan of the name Luke I also liked Alex as a boys name. The Bible also has beautiful boys names my mom leah her name was picked out from the Bible.

Dalton, Lucian Colter Griffin Gabriel Zane Eli Logan Sebastian

If I had a boy I was going to name him Keegan

I named my son Avery because it was not a common name and pretty unique but now is being used for a ton of little girls :woman_facepalming::rofl:

My sons name is Ryker Alexander. My nephews names are Aiden, Braylon Weston, Jaxon, Charlie and Travis

Alex, Austin, Harley. The three names I had in mind for my boy.

I named my son Stetson Bryan. I love unique names.

I love the name Kason.

Keanu love that name also Jace or Micah

I don’t know as of now I like them all

I was looking for something different as well and different spelling. Mickale Lander Mason Lander

Benton … Is a good name. But I agree with Jen Sheehan. I picked catarinah for my daughter thought of a few later on and still named her catarinah

My son’s name is Charles Mason Keith my daughter is a year old if she had been a boy her name would have been Ethan or Justin Wayne

My grandsons name is ryleigh jay i think its quiet different xx

Radric, Kolson or Colson, I love those two names! I have a Dayton Alan-James, Maverick Kole, & Kendrick Cannon​:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

My youngest is Nash! I love the name and very few people have used it so far!

My son’s name is Tanner Ryan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Jaxxon Kyler
Sawyer
Holden
Waylon
Greyson

I have a Sawyer and Orion. :blush:

I had twin boys in March Kortez and Konrad

Heard this boy name yesterday: HAMPTON. Sounds cool, collected, sophisticated

Fletcher, Rhett, Bridge, Sailor, Wales, just right off the top of my Head. Those are all pretty uncommon names. Look at last names for first names also.

What if you switched it? Jaxson Carter is common but Carter Jaxson isn’t. You still keep the names you like.

1 Like

I have a sawyer & and Ian! :orange_heart:

I have noah Andrew and Remington hunter

Wow these are your kids names I’m dyin when I meet ppl in person n I say oh how cute I’m thinking you have the name of an auto shop or a Rottweiler :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

I have a CARL and i get the most comments on how yoy dont hear it that often for little ones. Coolest dude ever.

1 Like

I named my son Galveston Clint

Morgen, Quin, Preston

I got to name my girls but my husband insisted on a good strong boys name so nobody could change it or make it a nickname or make fun out of it cuz kids can be mean. So my boys names are Michael Ryan and John Patrick and Jeffrey

1 Like

Clint, Xavier, Bronx, Lexington

Chevelle, Chevy, Brock, Dakota, Gunner, Jackson, Lamar

My sons name is Reece Michael
But I also really like the name Carson

Joel, Able, Jared, Kale

Wow thank you so much :heart_eyes::hugs:

Yea that would be uncomfortable and extremely wierd my mom being pregnant at the same time as me. Like wtf…

Alot Of Names Are Very Common

Ezekiel
Link
Titus
Xander

Jace or Jase but my son’s name is Jace Adam

Jentrie, Emmitt, Micah, Bailey, Belton, Simmons, Leo

My son is named Takota its native American but if that’s ur first choice and your fav id go with it :smiley:

1 Like

Around here Jaxson isn’t that popular anymore. I love Bryson for a boy.

I have Grayson Holland and Owen Alexander

I have Jeffery morgan

What about carter jaxon less popular but still the names u like

Jace
Beckham
Briggs
Rhett
Ridge

Honestly if u love it it’s your baby and if that’s what your gonna love calling him than do it! I wanted to name my son levi and because everyone had something negative to say because I’m Hispanic and that name was not!(wtf) I didn’t … but if I were to have another boy it’s will definitely be Levi

My son’s name is Kaleb :heart:

My sons name is Segan Ryder :heart:

I love the name Jaxson

Skylar, jax, Christian

I have a noah-j and a liam

My sons name is Calian. Pronounced Kah-lee-an

The names you have are good

2 Likes

I heard the name Hudson and love it! Hudson Carter :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for the badge

Ive always loved the name Titan.!

I love the one you picked out

My sons name is Lukah Keith Paul

My son’s name is Braylon

I think the one u picked isnt too common. Also lennox hunter hudson levi dallas ryker

I have Noah and Dakota

Believe it or not my middle child has a name which I figured would be common and it’s not but his name is Eric. I haven’t met to many Eric’s that’s young or even older. My oldest son’s name is braylan and my youngest son’s name is adam

My first son’s name is Dante. Second one’s name is Jackson. Name your kid what you want even if it’s “over-used.”

Paxton August was what I wanted for my boy

I have a Ryder Mychael

I was going to name my Son Kagen Jack then decided to go with Daxton James. Since his Dads name is Dj.

Thanks for the badge!

Thanks for the badge!:purple_heart:

Alaric
Emmett
Keegan
Wyatt
Atticus

Brex
Axton
Garon
Joab
Eban Charles
Egan Morvale

I love Jaxson so cute

Orion
Oxley
Landric
Jamison
Stanley

Oh yeah thanks for the badge…

Thanks for the badge :purple_heart::blue_heart::heart:

If you like uncommon names you can go with river, storm, forest (I have 3 cousins with those names and they’ve never been in a class with other kids named the same). There’s Axel, Pheonix, Atticus, Grey, Sage, Dakota, Dante, Angelo, Salvatore, Lucas, Mathis, Balthazar, Caspian, Constantine, Cyprien, Leopold, octavius, Mercury, Zephyr, Winter…

Carrol
Jimmy
Stockton
Jack
Hamilton
Mark
Luke
Jenkins
Matthew
Trilo
Brutus
Todd