Baby boy name ideas?

Hi there! I was wanting some baby name suggestions as I am 31 weeks pregnant with a baby boy, and my husband and I are absolutely at a loss!!! We have spent night after night after night looking at different kinds of names and can’t agree on anything. There hasn’t been anything that we both really love, though. With our first child, when we found her name, we knew it was “the one”! We definitely haven’t had that feeling yet. Any ideas are welcome!! My husband does like unique names that you don’t hear every day, though. Thank you so much in advance xoxo

35 Likes

I like Jace for a boy

Dakota, Riggs, Dalton, Rhyder, Cason, Carson

1 Like

We have an Elliot and a Keelan

You can always try to combine your two names to make a new one :wink: also names from fandoms y’all enjoy together or maybe older family names

1 Like

We just named our baby boy Mitchell Vincent, the middle name is a family name though. My husband would have named him Grady if it was up to him though

oliver… sebastian… james… harry… baxter…

These names are good middle name for pretty much any first name so pick and choose. Timothy. James. Oliver, Michael, Vincent, Charles,

Conor , timeless and beautiful

1 Like

Timothy James is nice. Michael Vincent, or Vincent Michael is really nice. To me anyways

I have a Braxton. After he was born I seen Brixton. Huxton.

I’ve always liked the name Maverick. There’s always Brantley. I like the uncommon names.

Our boy’s are Leonidas and Lucius Maximus
They love their names and always get told how cool their names are

My sons name is Parker

Silas…Jasper…Cannon…Case

1 Like

I have a Bryson and we are pregnant with a Deklinne.

1 Like

Brant Bronson Brecken Bennett. idk why I’ve been obsessed with ‘B’ names this pregnancy… but I didn’t win this time around :frowning: We’re going with Odin McKinley

Lincoln Braelyn your last name

My grandson is Levi Jaxson.

1 Like

I have a Peyton James :heart:

Killian Tierian Laklyn Beuford Blue Simon Leo

Oakley, Massey, Zebadiah (Zeb), Aspen, Ian

If I ever have another boy his name will will be Lyric

1 Like

Lochlyn, diego, altair, Anthony, Fox, Quentin to name a few

1 Like

My son is Elliott and I love it!

1 Like

My most recent additions are
Reid
Gauge
Colton
Rafe
Ryatt
Rhett

Braxton Eugene, Adrian Matthew,

Im 17 weeks pregnant with my 1st boy. We decided on Elijah robert

1 Like

I love unique names as well, I have 4 kids and each of their names are unique. I only have one boy and am a huge Walking Dead fan so I named him Walker :heart: good luck on finding the perfect name for him and congrats :blush:

I have a Lincoln, Garrett and Holden :heart: #boymom

2 Likes

Emmett
Lincoln
Kaidon
Coulson

Our boy name was Gunner. We ended up with 3 girls.

Ryatt is super cute and different.

I have a Wyatt Robert, Emmett Brycen and Asher Kole will be here in October.

My son is Logan Thomas. We also had a really hard time picking a boy name and ended up not naming him untill he was 3 or 4 days old lol. Ugh the struggle is real. Good luck :heart:

1 Like

Lawson, Landon, Jensen, Corbin

Hunter
Jared
Demetrious
Lucas
Lake
Finneas
Ulrick
Beckham
Everest
Evander
Landyn
Thor
Names at the top of my head

Ive got Cy and Damon

1 Like

Tanner , Garrett, Damien , Guy, Dante, Reece ,

My sons are Eaden Dean and Elijah Reed

Colby James, Dale David

Alex, Andrew, Logan, Raymond, Wayne, Allen Zack

My little brothers name Is Holden

Hudson,Oden, Cruz, Carter, Camden,Tye.

kaleb,kason,braxton,breightan,

1 Like

My boys are Tysen Blake and Brody

I’ve got 3 boys Noah, Jaxton, and stepson Joshua. I figured if I ever had another boy I love the name Maddox, or Desmond.

Thadius (shorten to thad)
Tad
Ethan
Landon
Colt
Colton
Corbin
Logan
Cassius
Kaiden
Wyatt
Gunner
Hunter
Blake
Damien
Darren
Cole
Clinton (shorten to clint)
Xander
Ryker

Gunner, atlas, ryker, Wyatt, Hayden, archer, Briggs, Mason, Asher, Jax

Samuel its three names in one , formal ( Samule ) friends ( Sam) family nick name ( Sammy ) . It’s not common but is well know so people can automatically spell it say it but rarely more then one in each school.

Elijah Caleb Alexander

My son’s name is Drevion and we call him Dre.

Skylon, Emerson, Dale, Addison, Eddington

Miles
Adien
Killian
Hunter
Quinn
Levi
Elijah
Cameron
Chase

Colby, zion, two of my faves

I have a Athan that was gonna be a Alister, and my grandma said I should of named him Athaniticus lol which I love as well but it’s long :woman_shrugging:

I like the name Jacoby. Also like Elijah, Eli for short.

Jeremiah
Alexander
Neimiah
Zane

My great grandson is Rommel. How about Lucas or Luke, Matteo, Isaiah, or Christopher (my grandson’s name).

Atticus, Maverick, Cooper, Shon, Emery, Camden

Don’t pick Kyle! Baby Kyles grow up to be adult Kyles and it’s just odd. Trust me… I have one. We call him Karl now :joy:

1 Like

Kyrie
Elijah
Isaiah
Mason
Xavier
Emory
THESE ARE MY GRANDSONS NAMES.

I like Bo and Arthur

My youngest son named Zacchaeus

Jacob, Shane, Trace, Carson, Luke,

My boys names are
Kohen & Keehan
(22 months & 9 months)

My Name is Kayla
My Boyfriend is Kirk
Our Dog is Kooper

We keep the “K” tradition going in our household lol

1 Like

My grandson recently passed away ( on Friday) and his name was Tobias. I love that name :heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

I named my second son Duell Chance and my third son Kyle Blade

My boys r Damian and Darian I liked Dorian but not the meaning. Dorian means descended from the gods. To me that’s a bit arrogant. Damian means conqurer (dad picked it lol) darian means defender of the good

We have an Axxton :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m 31weeks and we decided on the name Zakary Joshua💙

I have a wyatt grant. And a Grayson Finnley. I hope those names help. We also liked the name Asher as an option for one of the boys. My step son’s name is jace Alexander so that’s another cut name

Love the name Jax and colton, cody, logan

Always said if I had another boy. His name would be Denver. I already have a Philip and a hunter now. But I love the name Denver.

Silas & Felix are my son’s names💚

1 Like

I have always loved the name Nathaniel. If I had a boy that’s what his name would of been.

I like Jarrett Keith.

I named my son Wiley (pronounced Wylee) Maverick. I’m pregnant with a girl and in the same boat lol but if I was having a boy I would’ve named this one Heston

My son is Xavian and we haven’t met another one in person yet.

We are pregnant with #3 now and if it’s a boy we will be in the same spot as you :joy::joy:

We have a Porter James and Colton Evan:)

Omri, Gage, Dash, Keanu, Brennon, Cannon :relaxed:

My little man’s name is Zayden.

Carter is my fav. And Quade.

Axel, Bently, Cole, Chase, Connor, Eli, Isaac, Lucas, Logan, Liam, Lincoln, Mason, Miles, Micha, Nolan, Nicholas, Peyton, Parker, Quinn, Sawyer,

I named my son Ahmir Adrian

Heath Troy Jared Seth wyatt

My baby boys name is Aurelius.

Ari , Wesley , Morgan , Hendrix

Maverick, Grayson, Easton, Liam, Lucas

Teagan,hunter,braxton,Michael,

Hollis. Callum. Tolon, Thaddeus

Gerald, Gerard,Xavier, Charles.

I have a kaden and Atlas and havent heard another atlas but kaden spelt in many ways

I have a Bryson and Beckett. Some boy names on my list for #3 are Bain, Burke, Barrett, Broden , Brekyn, Baylor, Burke, Benson.

Naming ours Wolfen. 37weeks!

1 Like

I’ve always liked the name Jackson but Jackson Wilson sounds like a county music group. We debated the whole time I was pregnant with our son. Ellis and Elijah were strong contenders on the date of his birth but he wasn’t officially named until the last day in the hospital. I was in the weird mood and decided I wasn’t ready to name him and was content with leaving the hospital with “baby no name”. It was then that my husband filled out his birth certificate with Elijah. It’s a common name but we don’t hear it very often. We call him Eli for short.

2 Likes

My sons names are Michael and Cecil

My youngest two sons are Dacian Sage & Daekari Arthur (not crazy about Arthur but my husband wanted to name him after his dad)

I have an Owen and a Nolan

1 Like

My daughters and daughters in law have given me 5 grandsons; Devan Blaine, Gavin Blake, Landon Zayne, Weston Cory and Neyland Aaron. None of which are really common names!