Baby girl name ideas?

I’ve had my babies now, but I always thought that if I’d had another girl, I’d probably call her either Francesca (Cheska or Frankie for short) or Samia (pronounced “Sam-ee-a”). As for middle names, I think they should honour ur mothers in some way e.g. my eldest daughter’s middle name is Amorie, a combination of our mother’s names, Amy and Maureen. My 2nd daughter was named for our grandmothers. Whatever name u choose, please say it in combination with ur surname, to make sure they go together and do not inadvertently create a pun/rhyme/awkward sounding phrase that ur child will have to deal with once they go to school. Likewise, try to avoid wacky or weird spellings or ur child will have to go thru life constantly correcting/explaining their name to people. Good luck!! :smiley::+1:

I have a girl named Harlee Jo Layne

1 Like

I’m from a family of 10 girls! Some of the names of my siblings are Michelle Ann, Jennifer Grace, Erica Joy, Andrea Patricia…

I named my first girl baby after both grandma’s first names.:gift_heart:

When I was young, I always wanted my girl name to be Candace Renae…I went with hayley Skye-Marie and Brittany anne…:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Some i wanted to pick were Charlotte Rose or Ivy Love

I love the names Skyla Rose and Jamie Leigh :tulip:

1 Like

My daughter’s name is Leah… love the name Harlow also x

My daughters name is Milana, and mine is Lenore. I love both names

My daughter’s name is Davina. ( Husband’s middle name is David.)

1 Like

My girls are Claire Marie and Katie-Jane and my granddaughters are Eden Rose and Dakota Marie

Mae Claire Soft, easy to spell, easily remembered, and never forgotten.

my family name is abigail. it was my grt grt grandmas name my grandmas. mine my grandaughter. and grt grandaughter

I love my middle name Yvonne

My daughter is Twila Rae. My granddaughter is Lennon Lynn.

My middle name is Kae I wish it was my first. It’s so different as am I.

I’m a plain Jane. My daughter’s are brittany Marie, Emily Sarah, and Olivia sydney

My daughter is named Charlisa which is her dads name Charles and my name Lisa put together :heart:

Kalani Monroe
Summer Rayne
Savannah Destiny
Mackenzie Lilly
Lovely Rose
Mariah Jade
Remi Christina

Heaven spelled backwards
Nevaeh

1 Like

I have four girls…
Baylee
Khloe
Evie
Lily…
They all have two middle names each,family names.

I always thought Ivy Marie was pretty or AlanaRose just a thought

Makenna is my daughters name and if I have another I am gonna name her minka :purple_heart:

I love Ada-Mai for a little girl or Phoebe-Rose

Never got to use my names for a girl which are Christy Nicole, Megan Renee also like Kyndal Nicole.

I have four
Vanessa Carolyn
Stella Grace
Evelyn Beatriz
Naomi Celeste

I like the older not so common names. Except stella took off :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We have Georgiarna Grace :two_hearts: I also love Brooklyn, dekoda, Dolly & Dixie

My three girls are … aliyah, jaydah and rayah.

My daughters name is Amanda Leslie Anne My grandmother daughter is called Evie Grace

Madeline, Suzanne, Katherine, Priscilla, there are millions of names!! Good luck.

i always liked Samantha or Rosemary

I like Lilly it think its a pretty name.

I always liked my name.
Christina Eileen
Nickname was Stina.

I always wanted to name a girl of I had one Fiona… Middle name Jo… Fiona Jo would be a beautiful name

Christan is what I would name my next one.

My 23 year old is Alexia Powers! Still love it!

1 Like

Darcy, Scarlet, Honor, Elizabeth

Claire Rose, Hope, Faith, Charity, Autumn.

How about Cora just like my name my Granddaughter Mila has both grandma name it Mila CoraRose

Go to the library and look up baby girl names

Samantha, sam for short. Or Abigail, Abby for short. Billie makes a fun girl name

Oceana :two_hearts:
Oh-she-anna
Such prettiness😁

I like Shannon Paige and Sybil Anne ( sounds nice and Southern)

Harper,Harlow or Emerson Finly

My daughter’s are Deborah Jean Laura Lynn. Kathy Ann granddaughters are NICHOLE Marie and Shayna Ryan greatgrand daughter is Leah Marie

Ava Grace. Emma Grace. Emily Rose. Grace Anna. Kiera Raelyn. Presley Marie

Mine is Layla Autumn :heart:

How about Beth like my name or Isla , Myra , Lois, Cora or Evylen like my nieces or Aoife or Jennifer like my sisters names.

Tracey Sue/TerrieLynn/Got to have a middle name

Sofie Belle, Lilly Maria,

Mary, Julia, Abigail, Claire, Emmaline, Isobel, Ruby, Rachel

I have 4 girls :slightly_smiling_face:
Madison Ann, Johanna Maree, Scarlett Jean & Amelia Charlene

Nelda, Lydia, Penny, Noelle, Melodie, Robyn, Maggie, Connie

Montana Michelle, Kylla Marie, Kimber-Leah, Mackynslie

My daughter’s name is Dava LuAnn. Pronounced Dayva.

Wait till you see her,it will come to you.

Barbara Rose Jacqueline Nichole. Gianna Marie.

Aubrey Ann or Trinity Marie

Stasi, Sasha, Leyla, zaviah, Waana, Konisha, are some pretty names

Daisy. You hardly hear it. Not common

Hope ,Faith,Joy, Shay are all popular names,

The name Francesca Marie, is lovely.

I like Eden and Rayna

Breleigh Elena (Bray-lee Eh-lena) and Brielle Mishale (Bree- el Mish- el)

A bible name or a family name.

Lilianna Rose, call her Lily. OR Willow Rose

Kensie Rose/ Or Kenzine Jewles/Ava Leigh /Deanne Grace/

My favorites are:
Sophia/Sophie
Isabella
Charlotte
Lena
Cora
Cara
Caroline
Mia

Cahley
Hennessey
Temperance
Jolene
Nash
Cash
Zeita
Lily-Mae

Serena-joy
Eden grace
Sophia
Wynter rose

Google baby names… write down names that appeal to you… weed out the ones from there… there are thousands of names…old and new… my first two were Irish names only because we wanted something different … my last child was a family effort with the older two kids … it was fun… we put different names together along with the last name to see how it all sounded… but I do suggest googling baby names and see what strikes u… I didnt name my last child what I wanted… my husband chose it during delivery … she was named Jasmin like the Persian flower… her middle name was named after a close uncle of hers… Danielle… so hope that helps… good luck… enjoy the ride with your baby… it’s truly a blessing to be a parent

willow
charlotte
emrys (pronounced EM-riss)
ozia
hazel

I’ve always been a fan of elegant sounding names, like Charlotte, Eleanor, Violet, Scarlette, Charmaine, Lucy, etc.

Wynter,
Jacynn/Jasen,
Everly/Everleigh,

1. Esmae (Ez may) 2) Lyra Rose 3) Sadie Mae

Im having one in a few weeks as well and after naming 3 girls in the last few years im out of unique girl names. We have a Lanina, Amazing, and a Penelope. Was thinking isabell call her izzy or bell for short. Always think about what the shortened nick name might end up being that’s important to lol.

Gracie or Jordanna :blush:

Shannon or my daughters name is Charlene !!!

I do feel you should name after me.(Goddess Of Wisdom)

I like Cheyenne Ammaya… :slight_smile:

Look in a book with baby names and see what sounds good to you.

Luna or Junipa​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: violet or Drew​:heart_eyes::heart:

I like different names for girls like Arwen, Sorcha, Aelin, Amren, Bronwyn, Aura, Sabine, Danae, Circe…

I would hesitate to suggest without knowing the surname. Why? For instance, sometimes the initials of the total name may be not be what you expect. Also, there is a rhythm to a total name. (I hope that makes sense to you.)

Elizabeth Anne. Or. Lena Marie

Tiffanie noel heather avery nicole

Makenzi Lee or Rosalee Ann (Rose or Rosie for short :thinking:

Lily Grace sounds so sweet and calm yet with a little feisty thrown in.:relaxed:

Sara Gracen
Anna Graclyn
Ella Rose

my little girls name is Kenzie Rae, I like the short middle names

Aislynn. We call her Ace for short

There needs to be more Ruby’s in the world

Had my 3rd girl last October. All my girls names are Kira pronounced kee-ruh, Audrey, and Evie pronounced ee-vee

Millie Mae, its cute and easy to spell.

1 Like

I think Piper Rose is cute.

Is your baby, name her and your husband the name you like or whatever your heart chooses

Jewel, De’shaunt Mia, Deanna, Wind, Rain!

Some of you should not have been legally able to name your children. That name is a Tragedeigh 2.0

I love the name Polly. Polly Ann …

Oaklie Rae
Zoey Layne
Penny Rose

1 Like