Baby girl name ideas?

First I’m so so sorry. Second, use both. My oldest daughter has two middle names. Good luck…you got this!

1 Like

I would keep the name yall picked out together and add his name as a second middle name or even add an a to his name for tayler

4 Likes

Audrey Tyler Jeanne, and I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I like Audery Jeanna Tyler
Both my boys have 2 middle names

1 Like

That is so sad…girls have boys names all the time and I love it.
I would give her Tyler as a first name…or Tylee…Tylen…That would be my decision

I’m so sorry for your lost! :broken_heart: I like Audrey Tyler Jeanne. I think that’s pretty and it will honor both.

6 Likes

I think Tyler Jeanne is an awesome name. Sorry for your loss but what a great tribute to her daddy.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’re going through. I say both. Honor him by using his name, but also honor his wishes and do the middle name you both picked.

1 Like

That would be nice honor his memory

I’m liking what all the others are saying as well
…audrey Tyler jeanne.

2 Likes

I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss. It’s especially heartbreaking that he didn’t get to meet your daughter, but I’m glad you have that part of him with you. :heartpulse: I don’t think you can lose here. Any way you go will honor her Dad.

If she will already have his last name, you could just stay with what you chose… Audrey Jeanne.

If it’s more important that you honor him than his Grandmother, go with Audrey Tyler.

If you don’t mind a long name, Audrey Tyler Jeanne.

If you want to forgo a long name but honor him, you could go with Tyler Jeanne.

You could also try name mash-ups, but not sure what would work here.

Personally, knowing what I wanted & what he wanted, I’d also consider what would mean the most to your daughter.

2 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your loss first of all. If it were me I’d stick with what you both had agreed to, with the addition of Tyler as a second middle name. That way she will always have a part of her Daddy with her throughout her life. God Bless you both and I pray that your life goes a lot easier form here on out. Good luck.

4 Likes

Give her both names… 2 middle names

2 Likes

I think Audrey Tyler has a nice ring to it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Do his name as second middle name. I am so sorry for your loss.

God bless You dear lady. Im so very sorry for your loss. You name Her whatever you like honey. I know He’d want You too. Love to you and yours.

1 Like

Give her two middle names, that way she will have the first name you both chose for her and you will still honor him.

5 Likes

Named after a loved one is always special.

We also did 2 middle names for 2 of the 3 of our kid’s.

You can always do 2 middle names. My sister has 2 and she gave her daughter 2. I found it to be unique and I love that idea.:black_heart: I’m so sorry for your loss mama

2 Likes

So sorry for your lpo

Tyler would be a cute first name for her. Tyler Jeanne

2 Likes

Tyler jeanne sounds perfect

Or give her 2 middle names my son has 2

Audrey Tyler Jeanne sounds lovely. So sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Oohhh I love the boy names for girls so I love Tyler jeanne!

How bout Kyler Jeanne?

I like Audrey Tyler Jeanne…has a nice flow​:grinning: so sorry for your loss xxx​:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I would go with what he helped choose and definitely give her his last name

I have met only one girl with the name Tyler & I thought it was so cute!

Give her both middle names, I have two middle names

1 Like

Simple answer :heart: name her whatever feels right to you

Audrey Jeanne Tyler sounds realy nice!

3 Likes

Normally I’d say name you both chose, but Tyler is so much more fitting now.

I wouldn’t. Then when people ask “Why is your middle name Tyler?” she will have to explain the tragic death of someone she never met. It would be very awkward for her and I wouldn’t want to be in the situation.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine where you’re at emotionally. Tyler Jeanne is beautiful. I think he’ll love it. Praying for you and your family. Again, truly sorry.

I have a cousin whose daughter is named Tyler Lynn. Tyler is such a cute name for a girl. I love girls with boy names. Tyler Audrey is pretty.

Give her two middle names. For our son we’re including his great grandpas real name along with his uncle. Both passed on and now Aydric will still be close to the.

I would honor him by using the name that he helped choose. I am sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Audrey Tyler Jeanne is pretty.

2 Likes

Audrey Jeanne Tyler sounds beautiful. I would do both :heart:

1 Like

I use to work with a girl named Tyler and I love girls names like this. I think it’s cute. I know you picked that name together but I would use which ever means more to you.

I think it’s a beautiful name…my mom’s name is Audrey…

My daugters name is ava ann (nan who passed) Nikki (My baby sister her aunty who passed) so ava ann Nikki. It’s not weird to have someone who passed in her name especially seeing it’s her father. My son’s middle name is John after my pop who passed also which both of them never met either of them. But I do say name her Audrey Tyler Jeanne it’s pretty

1 Like

You could always do tayler jeanne I think that would be cute and when she is old enough you can explain what her name means and everything

I would choose his name for middle name.

Why not do all three names the two y’all pick out together and his name has well. Also I’m so sorry for your lost :pray:

1 Like

Audrey Jeanne Tyler flows better… or Audrey Tyanne(combine the names?)

Give her the name HE chose for her! Honor that wish.
I have 2 girls, & they lost their father young, & they love their names because he helped pick them. It makes them feel very special to him.

I’d use all 3. If I was the child I’d love having his name also

1 Like

So very sorry for your loss. I like Audrey Tyler Jeanne.

1 Like

I’d give her 2 middle names

1 Like

Why not both? Have 2 middle names

Put it out how you want and maybe call her Ty for short?

I would give her both so she has a connection to both

1 Like

So o sorry for ur loss :broken_heart: first of all and I wud most definitely give the middle name to her late father God bless​:pray:t2:

I would give her both middle names in honor of both of them and to be able to keep the name he chose for her💝 im so very sorry for your lose😞

My baby has two middle names :slight_smile: after his father and one after my dad :blue_heart:

1 Like

I have a friend that named her daughter Amelia Tyler. The middle name came from a friend that passed away. I’m so sorry for your loss. I love Audrey Jeanne Tyler. I think it sounds really good that way.

1 Like

Audrey jeanne tyler is super cute. My son has 2 middle names, too.

1 Like

Honestly, either way you’re honoring him. If you use both you can’t go wrong. But whatever your heart feels is probably what he would want. Sorry for your loss :disappointed:

1 Like

she can have three names

My daughter has 2 middles names. One I picked out and one her father pocked out. We picked out her first name together. Her name is Shaienne Phoenix Saleen. I’ll omit her last name for some privacy to her, but that’s her name! I’d say go with all 3! They’d be lovely together. Sorry for your loss. Yall are in our thoughts!

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you. You do whatever you feel is best. But the 2 names together will be perfect together.

Aubrey Tyler Jeanne sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your little girl.

Jeanne Tyler would be a really pretty name

2 Likes

Do both…i given my daughter two middle names… Olivia Catherine Eloise and then her last name… So very sorry for your loss… And hope for a safe delivery

Sorry for your loss :pray: I have 3 names & so have my boys 3 names. I think adding her fathers name would be very heartwarming :heartpulse:

Use the name you both agreed on. It’s a memory you don’t want to dishonor.

Use both middle names. Audrey Jeanne Tyler or Audrey Tyler Jeanne

Yes! Audrey Tyler is a beautiful and special name for your daughter!

I I think you should name her Jeanne.

My opinion I would stick with the names that you have chosen already

I would do Tyler Jeanne that would be cute

1 Like

The one you picked together :purple_heart:

do both love as it’s a lovely gesture

So sorry for your loss… I would do the name you two picked out and add his name to the middle.

Yes do it Audrey Tyler jeanne